FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ageist

Ageist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many y woman in here so ageist they think you don't function properly or can't fuck them when your nearing 60 they don't give a second look anyone have the same problem experience is a wonderful thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Age to us isn't about performance. It's about not wanting to have sex with anyone that floats around our parents age.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Age to us isn't about performance. It's about not wanting to have sex with anyone that floats around our parents age."

I'm glad you said that. So often we hear that older people don't want to have sex with someone their kids age ... so why should it be any different the other way around ?

I have age dysmorphia I think ...... I don't find older men attractive. I think they look like my Grandad and im no spring chicken.

I find younger men good to look at but that's about all.

My current floosie .... is 16 years my junior... I never think I am older than him..... he's 50.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Not allways the case! Being my age I prefer 50s if anything the opposite wont consider meeting below 30 x

King's Crustacean

You know Appletree.....

Sometimes it IS about performance.

I do sometimes think I'd just like a quick jackhammer session ....

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

That's preference, not ageism.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Because we’re rascals. That’s why.

King's Crustacean

"That's preference, not ageism."

You sure ?

Refusal on age grounds alone = ageism

Refusal on looks or performance = preference.

Maybe everyone should try before they refuse.

King's Crustacean

"Because we’re rascals. That’s why.

"

Oh you kids...... you !

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"That's preference, not ageism.

You sure ?

Refusal on age grounds alone = ageism

Refusal on looks or performance = preference.

Maybe everyone should try before they refuse."

When it comes to who you share your body with, I'm not sure that can be legislated for.

So whilst it maybe ageist, it is not the same as a company being ageist.

By *ver-CuriousCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Why are so many y woman in here so ageist they think you don't function properly or can't fuck them when your nearing 60 they don't give a second look anyone have the same problem experience is a wonderful thing."

As wonderful as experience is,and no matter how fantastic you think you are,not all older men may be as handsome or as fit or as verile as you are,so when women set their age parameters,they are doing so in what they feel will best suit themselves,not what will best suit you.

They are trying to fulfill their fantasies.

Use the search facility,there are still plenty of women looking for gentleman your age

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Age doesn't always equal experience.

In saying that my age has never once been an issue on here and I was 52 when I first joined. It has never come up in conversation.

I refuse to meet anyone within 10 years of my kids ages and that's my preference.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Why are so many y woman in here so ageist they think you don't function properly or can't fuck them when your nearing 60 they don't give a second look anyone have the same problem experience is a wonderful thing."

It is just the way it is on these sites. Not going into the whys and wherefores. Male age is definitely a factor in an already difficult situation here. The older you get the tougher it gets - they say age isn't a factor but it most definitely is. Women it's different, as long as they have a pulse

When I was younger I dated a lot older and people had a lot to say about it. Now I'm older and want to date younger I get lots of crap from people. Men my age tend to be married, divorced with kids and drama or into younger girls.

I'm happy to meet anyone who I find attractive, intelligent and have a decent profile.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

it's not about years for us, it's about personality, connection, call it what you will.

I'm 38 and it really doesn't bother me, either I'm attracted to someone or not. I would've had a bit of Sean Connery!!

our age range is quite wide 22 to 68 but its there for a reason and to be honest its our reason / preference so no need to explain we are all here for different things ... plus the age range is not concreate we dont meet many over 60 as thats where most lie about there true age ....

i would have thought that your age is the least of your worries surely you biggest problem is the amount of you (men) and how your going to stand out

Its preference based on experience for me at least. I haven't found that I get on well with men more about 4/5 years older than me. And mostly I gel with men up to 15 years younger. So I have an age limit for who can message on here.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Old people smell of moth balls and Dentafix

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

People are on here for what they want not what everyone else wants or wants them to want or thinks they should want. Getting fed up of all the “ists” threads. Why are people even expected to explain why and why not they want something. I never have and I won’t.

By *ir SupremacyMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I think we should have a selection process.....something like army parachute selection.

By *eenoseMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Usually it's a year too old or too young

I dislike the terms ist and ism when it comes down to selecting a sexual partner.

Whatever the reason, Our bodies, Our choice.

Anyway, Mrs here is happy to go around ten years older but not any younger, maybe a couple of years, but likely not.

She'll likely feel uncomfortable meeting someone her parents age.

Many people take that viewpoint, no older than their parents, no younger than their grown children.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Maybe they want a bit more than a fuck? Your problem isn't your age it's your attitude.

"Old people smell of moth balls and Dentafix "

phwoarrr

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I sleep with people who I connect with, who mentally and physically do it for me. It’s nothing to do with the age. I do have age filters set, for two reasons. 1. To try and cut the messages I get and 2. The people I connect with most of the time are those ages. I don’t think that’s being ageist in the slightest

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

And cats. And piss. And cat's piss

By *rPeachyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Every time we reject someone as a partner we are discriminating for whatever reason, it's the way of the world and the same for everything else that lives on the planet, yet some people like to treat this as some kind of 'ism'.

We don’t have to justify why we specify the things we do. We’re allowed a preference.

Bristol

"We don’t have to justify why we specify the things we do. We’re allowed a preference."
100%

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Why oh why do we get so many of these threads complaining that people won't do this or that because of their age/looks/height/weight/hair colour/gender preferences, its boring and smacks of entitlement on the part of those moaning about it.

Maybe I should complain and insist that all women should want a crossdresser

OP, this site is filled with people who want to enjoy themselves with people they like the look of and that age is one of those deciding factors in their criteria of those they look for.

The sooner we all realise that it's about your own personal choice and that others also have that own personal choice the better, focus on those who are looking for someone like yourself and accept that you're not going to appeal to everyone. Do you not realise that there are people who would want to play with you OP but you would turn them down because of your own preferences? What about if I said to you that you fit my preferences, would that mean you have to give me what I want because I said so?

Your moaning about others preferences will only serve to give people a reason to avoid you in some cases, I'm sure you would do the same if you see others moaning like this as it would be a reason to say no thanks to those you see with a negative outlook.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

It is easier for females any age. As others have said. My filters are fully open. On another thread about same thing. Found when looking at say female profiles, yes in age range. Then read bio. States looking for younger. Quite often 15 years younger or more than their age. So do not message. Thoughts ?

You literally say on your profile 'mature women top of the list', so is that ageist against younger people because they aren't your first choice?

No, because everyone is entitled to have preferences for who they share their body with, and nobody owes you an explanation.

Debauchery

"We don’t have to justify why we specify the things we do. We’re allowed a preference."

Absolutely this….. so why the bloody hell have I just justified myself duh

"Every time we reject someone as a partner we are discriminating for whatever reason, it's the way of the world and the same for everything else that lives on the planet, yet some people like to treat this as some kind of 'ism'."

I'm ageist. Ageismist.

I worry that old people are more likely to die during sex. That would totes ruin my evening.

Bristol

"I worry that old people are more likely to die during sex. That would totes ruin my evening. "

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I worry that old people are more likely to die during sex. That would totes ruin my evening. "

It's just personal choice. If I was a young woman I wouldn't want an old man either,

I'm within your age range so that must mean I'm not old

Just ignore the fact I'm wearing a cardigan and drinking tea

Getting the coffin lid on coukd be a problem

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"You know Appletree.....

I do sometimes think I'd just like a quick jackhammer session .... "

Yes I very much agree. A 60 year old can not perform as well as a 40 year old. I'm married to one so know first hand the difference.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m certainly of the mind it’s not ageist or ageism. But I do admit to being both a dickist and suffer from bitchism.

"You know Appletree.....

Yes I very much agree. A 60 year old can not perform as well as a 40 year old. I'm married to one so know first hand the difference. "

Women certainly improve with age, I hear 59 year olds are the best.. men improve too but I think once we get to about 25 we stop improving and we carry on doing the same things for the rest of our life thinking we are 25

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

As Hippy Chick says, everyone is allowed to express a preference, but I do wonder if those stating 18-99 would really consider fabbers from the two extremes of the range!

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You know Appletree.....

Yes I very much agree. A 60 year old can not perform as well as a 40 year old. I'm married to one so know first hand the difference.

Women certainly improve with age, I hear 59 year olds are the best.. men improve too but I think once we get to about 25 we stop improving and we carry on doing the same things for the rest of our life thinking we are 25 "

I strongly disagree Jim. I believe I’m at my best at the moment - looks, performance, personality. This is confirmed by people that new me 30 years ago. I have male friends I’d say the same of.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Age to us isn't about performance. It's about not wanting to have sex with anyone that floats around our parents age.

I'm glad you said that. So often we hear that older people don't want to have sex with someone their kids age ... so why should it be any different the other way around ?

I have age dysmorphia I think ...... I don't find older men attractive. I think they look like my Grandad and im no spring chicken.

My current floosie .... is 16 years my junior... I never think I am older than him..... he's 50. "

my floozies are all younger than me

Gravesend

"Age to us isn't about performance. It's about not wanting to have sex with anyone that floats around our parents age.

My current floosie .... is 16 years my junior... I never think I am older than him..... he's 50. "

my floozies are all younger than me

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don’t want someone near my kids age

I don’t want someone near my parents age

As someone who had kids quite young and who’s parents had me at quite a young age - it’s not a huge window

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"You know Appletree.....

Yes I very much agree. A 60 year old can not perform as well as a 40 year old. I'm married to one so know first hand the difference. "

Disagree! Younger ones never last long older men can last much longer! In my experiance anyway! X

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Age to us isn't about performance. It's about not wanting to have sex with anyone that floats around our parents age."

This!!!

Now, my parents were young when they had me. (17) so I wouldn't meet someone in their 60's for that reason.

I did, at one point in my life, have a partner that was 15 years older than me. I was 22 he was 37... It didn't seem like a massive age difference at the time, we were at similar stages of our lives.

But now....

He's a grandad setting down with his pipe and slippers. Happy with his little house and allotment and I'm travelling the world (well I was post covid) running OCRs, snowboarding, our lives and interests couldn't be further apart.

Nothing to do with your age, if someone doesn't find you physically attractive it won't matter what age you are.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I doubt it's anything to do with performance, if it was the old guys would be in high demand based on our club experiences. We've met many older guys who can massively outperform their younger counterparts.

Definitely got to be more appearance and not wanting to feel like you're shagging your parents rather than performance.

By *heron212Man  over a year ago

London

I have a general age range, but I do believe that age is - by and large - just a number.

However, if you want to float my boat, be in shape and able to match my stamina because I am not trying to fuck someone into the eternal ditch!

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Bingham

Here, have some punctuation.

,,,,,,.....????

Age isn't an issue for us, but reading a poorly written profile, or forum post for that matter, is a massive turn off. It shows a lack of effort and a blasé attitude... which is definitely not what we'd be looking for in a person. Oddly enough, it's rare to find these negative attributes in an older person.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No idea. If anyone says it directly to you, simply ask them.

Preferences for anything are personal and there's no need to challenge people

King's Crustacean

Nope

King's Crustacean

My current floosie .... is 16 years my junior... I never think I am older than him..... he's 50. my floozies are all younger than me "

You cuttin' your eyes at me bro ?

Debauchery

"I have a general age range, but I do believe that age is - by and large - just a number.

However, if you want to float my boat, be in shape and able to match my stamina because I am not trying to fuck someone into the eternal ditch!"

“the eternal ditch” this made me laugh

King's Crustacean

They make great fertilizer and there are so many places to park your umbrella.

Because people have a freedom of choice...

George Clooney is 60.

I'm not ageist, I'd fuck him into next week.

Gravesend

My current floosie .... is 16 years my junior... I never think I am older than him..... he's 50. my floozies are all younger than me

You cuttin' your eyes at me bro ?"

Nope sis... just statin fact

Gravesend

"George Clooney is 60.

I'm not ageist, I'd fuck him into next week. "

I look like George Clooney

Preference not ageist

"George Clooney is 60.

I look like George Clooney "

Is that when you are wearing your George Clooney mask?

Gravesend

"George Clooney is 60.

I look like George Clooney

Is that when you are wearing your George Clooney mask? "

I've got my George Clooney sunglasses on

Threads like these do no one any favours OP.

As many others have stated it’s about preference. I don’t particularly want to hook up with someone who could be my dad.

You could be knocking on for 60 but have very little sexual experience or 45 and know exactly what you want and know what you’re doing.

For me I do have an age filter (it cuts some crap messages out) but I also look for a well written profile, interesting photos and engaging messages and I have to say I would pass your profile by not purely based on your age but because it’s not particularly inspiring. Perhaps that’s the issue OP?

I notice your age range is 18-99. Would you really hook up with someone at either end of that scale?

We all have and are allowed our preferences. Why do some people find that difficult to accept?

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"You know Appletree.....

Women certainly improve with age, I hear 59 year olds are the best.. men improve too but I think once we get to about 25 we stop improving and we carry on doing the same things for the rest of our life thinking we are 25

I strongly disagree Jim. I believe I’m at my best at the moment - looks, performance, personality. This is confirmed by people that new me 30 years ago. I have male friends I’d say the same of. "

At 50 you are still in your prime, at around 55 things start to slow down for guys unfortunately.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Because not everyone has a grandad fetish

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I lived with someone 9yrs older for many years. Now I enjoy spending my time with younger men. I think this actually helps me to feel young.

It’s not ageist it’s about a preference

That’s a completely different kind of body count right there

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Because I prefer younger men

"Why oh why do we get so many of these threads complaining that people won't do this or that because of their age/looks/height/weight/hair colour/gender preferences, its boring and smacks of entitlement on the part of those moaning about it.

Maybe I should complain and insist that all women should want a crossdresser

OP, this site is filled with people who want to enjoy themselves with people they like the look of and that age is one of those deciding factors in their criteria of those they look for.

The sooner we all realise that it's about your own personal choice and that others also have that own personal choice the better, focus on those who are looking for someone like yourself and accept that you're not going to appeal to everyone. Do you not realise that there are people who would want to play with you OP but you would turn them down because of your own preferences? What about if I said to you that you fit my preferences, would that mean you have to give me what I want because I said so?

Your moaning about others preferences will only serve to give people a reason to avoid you in some cases, I'm sure you would do the same if you see others moaning like this as it would be a reason to say no thanks to those you see with a negative outlook.

"

excellent answer

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Because I find old guys creepy at the moment...when I'm like 50 then yer it'll be fine

» Add a new message to this topic