FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sunderland echo

Sunderland echo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rokengirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Sunderland echo have published an article about fab where a woman had a fake profile set up and get addressetc given out.

Gives a very negative impression of fav you can go to their website and read it.

Just thinking maybe done people may want to hide public face pics for a while as bet we get a lot more curtain twitching now and people conning for a nosey x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the third thread on it that I've seen, was in the daily mail too

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

too late this is old news now fish n chips fodder

Somewhere

[Removed by poster at 15/09/12 08:41:21]

Somewhere

Won't bother next time unlike some I dOnt come on the forum everyday and don't have the time to trawl through all the previous threads

So sorry for trying to give everyone a heads up... Really getting sick of how narkey people can be in the forums

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

least your not getting the big ship hits iceberg line you get on some forums but knoew what you mean

Well I'd not seen it before so thanks for pointing it out

"Won't bother next time unlike some I dOnt come on the forum everyday and don't have the time to trawl through all the previous threads

So sorry for trying to give everyone a heads up... Really getting sick of how narkey people can be in the forums "

Sorry if you thought my reply was narky it wasn't intended, just stating there were a few threads. I could say the same about your response though!

"Sunderland echo have published an article about fab where a woman had a fake profile set up and get addressetc given out.

Gives a very negative impression of fav you can go to their website and read it.

Just thinking maybe done people may want to hide public face pics for a while as bet we get a lot more curtain twitching now and people conning for a nosey x"

Thats the risk of being on a swinging site! Thats why ive told my family what i do, personally i dont care, im not doing anything wrong! Id worry more about you being seen in a Google search etc...check your privacy settings!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've just tried looking for the article with no success, what's the title?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Won't bother next time unlike some I dOnt come on the forum everyday and don't have the time to trawl through all the previous threads

So sorry for trying to give everyone a heads up... Really getting sick of how narkey people can be in the forums "

see... this is why sometimes you can't win sometimes regardless of the response...

if I had said something like this

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/121444

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/121475

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/121513

then I may have gotten the same reaction....

Somewhere

So sorry for trying to give everyone a heads up... Really getting sick of how narkey people can be in the forums

Sorry if you thought my reply was narky it wasn't intended, just stating there were a few threads. I could say the same about your response though!"

Wasnt a dig at your reply x

Somewhere

Sorry if you thought my reply was narky it wasn't intended, just stating there were a few threads. I could say the same about your response though!"

Wasnt a dig at your reply x

Narky comments to the original post, where???!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the story has been pulled from the website as there were other allegations made about the lady who made the claims.... with regards to fabricating stories in the past for money...

and anyway they arrested two guys in relation to this..

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

"the story has been pulled from the website as there were other allegations made about the lady who made the claims.... with regards to fabricating stories in the past for money...

and anyway they arrested two guys in relation to this.."

interesting I wonder if they pulled it from the daily mail site too.

» Add a new message to this topic