FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fucking disgusting

Fucking disgusting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Everton

A friend of mine got really upset with the abuse she’s received over the weekend on here. She decided to allow men to contact her for a bit. She’s a beautiful woman and gets a lot of attention whoever we she does.

Im toning it down cause I don’t want to get banned on here, but she’s been called:

stuck up

slut

slag

arrogant

ignorant bitch

These are replies from MULTIPLE men. And just cause she didn’t reply in time. Really? Do you think calling her that will make her realise she should have prioritised you and dropped her knickers and all of her responsibilities just to give you your 3 minutes of action?

Why do people act like that? Would you act like that in real life?

Sorry for the rant. I’ll end with a joke to lighten the mood:

What do you say to an impatient tosser who thinks it’s ok to degrade women cause he doesn’t get a reply on fab?

*silence*

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"A friend of mine got really upset with the abuse she’s received over the weekend on here. She decided to allow men to contact her for a bit. She’s a beautiful woman and gets a lot of attention whoever we she does.

Im toning it down cause I don’t want to get banned on here, but she’s been called:

stuck up

slut

slag

arrogant

ignorant bitch

These are replies from MULTIPLE men. And just cause she didn’t reply in time. Really? Do you think calling her that will make her realise she should have prioritised you and dropped her knickers and all of her responsibilities just to give you your 3 minutes of action?

Why do people act like that? Would you act like that in real life?

Sorry for the rant. I’ll end with a joke to lighten the mood:

What do you say to an impatient tosser who thinks it’s ok to degrade women cause he doesn’t get a reply on fab?

*silence* "

I say nothing. I just report and smile when their profiles get a ban.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, this is frequent on here. Nothing new for many women unfortunately.

The sad thing is, it puts you off even conversing with guys who are potentially nice and respectful.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

That's bad ... I can't understand the minds of some of the members on here

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We already have people coming on complaining about their mails which half the time is against forum rules without a third party doing it now

Just advise the woman to report please