FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You know what's amazing

You know what's amazing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esthetic21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

I've had my face pic on here as my profile pic for a while no ones looked at my page for nearly a week. Change it and 6 people in less than 5 mins. Point is cock pics aren't all frowned upon as people make out lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've had my face pic on here as my profile pic for a while no ones looked at my page for nearly a week. Change it and 6 people in less than 5 mins. Point is cock pics aren't all frowned upon as people make out lol"

Men? Women? TV/TS? Couples? Give me the stats.

Frank

Birmingham/Bristol

"I've had my face pic on here as my profile pic for a while no ones looked at my page for nearly a week. Change it and 6 people in less than 5 mins. Point is cock pics aren't all frowned upon as people make out lol

Frank "

lol 5 men and 1 woman. But still

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I've had my face pic on here as my profile pic for a while no ones looked at my page for nearly a week. Change it and 6 people in less than 5 mins. Point is cock pics aren't all frowned upon as people make out lol"

I think it’s unsolicited ones that are the problem.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think you’ll find lots of people view profiles in stealth mode. So you won’t know exactly how many looked before

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

The clue was, you changed your photo/added photo. Probably that's what caused people to look at you, not the fact that you put a cock picture on your profile.

Birmingham/Bristol

"The clue was, you changed your photo/added photo. Probably that's what caused people to look at you, not the fact that you put a cock picture on your profile."
nah its definitely the cock pic on display

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No complaints about them on profiles. Don't need them being sent with messages. That's the difference

"The clue was, you changed your photo/added photo. Probably that's what caused people to look at you, not the fact that you put a cock picture on your profile.

nah its definitely the cock pic on display "

Men love to wank over cock pics

"The clue was, you changed your photo/added photo. Probably that's what caused people to look at you, not the fact that you put a cock picture on your profile.

nah its definitely the cock pic on display

Men love to wank over cock pics "

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Changing photos is what many people do to keep visible. When you upload a new photo it shows on peoples update page. It is irrelevant which photo you upload, update page triggers when you upload 'a' photo.

Depends on who you want to attract I guess

Birmingham/Bristol

"Changing photos is what many people do to keep visible. When you upload a new photo it shows on peoples update page. It is irrelevant which photo you upload, update page triggers when you upload 'a' photo."
I didn't upload a pic just changed my display pic

Birmingham/Bristol

"Depends on who you want to attract I guess "
I'm straight so women and couples

However it depends whose looking at your cock. couples that say they are straight can be at times untrue, the male could be gay and lieing to get what he wants.Be careful out there as not all is what it appears to be.

"I think you’ll find lots of people view profiles in stealth mode. So you won’t know exactly how many looked before "

What on earth is stealth mode?

Parker

Leicester

"I've had my face pic on here as my profile pic for a while no ones looked at my page for nearly a week. Change it and 6 people in less than 5 mins. Point is cock pics aren't all frowned upon as people make out lol

Frank

lol 5 men and 1 woman. But still "

And I bet the woman was on a different continent?

Frank

"I think you’ll find lots of people view profiles in stealth mode. So you won’t know exactly how many looked before

Parker"

You look at your phone while peaking through the gap in the curtains

Leicester

"What on earth is stealth mode?

Parker"

Go to 'Account' then 'Privacy Settings'.

Frank

"Depends on who you want to attract I guess "

^ This. Not just the category, but what kind of person & what they're looking for.

"I think you’ll find lots of people view profiles in stealth mode. So you won’t know exactly how many looked before

Parker

You look at your phone while peaking through the gap in the curtains "

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We use our phones to look on FAB so there are a lot of profile pics that you can’t actually see what’s going on, so you click into the profile for a better view.

Your pic is one of those.

What I’d be looking at is the responses from the people viewing…did it get any FAB’s? A message? A wink?

If none of the above then it may be like us, viewing it from a phone doesn’t make it clear.

Or people love cock pics

You choice whichever suits you

K

Birmingham/Bristol

Frank

Frank"

lol funnily less than a mile away

"What on earth is stealth mode?

Parker

Go to 'Account' then 'Privacy Settings'.

Frank"

Thanks

Birmingham/Bristol

"Depends on who you want to attract I guess

^ This. Not just the category, but what kind of person & what they're looking for. "

well apparently no one with my face pics

1 woman ??

Thats the olympic record around here

Frank lol 5 men and 1 woman. But still "

^ This. Not just the category, but what kind of person & what they're looking for. well apparently no one with my face pics "

But guys with your dick pics..? It's a nice face pic, but smiling would be better Guys get few fabs and fewer views but the Forum challenges help I think from what others have said. And just being present and showing personality on the forum maybe?

Leicester

Frank

Frank

lol funnily less than a mile away "

In all seriousness, I think one view isn't necessarily a sign of interest, they could have read your profile and decided you weren't for them. I've looked at profiles of the categories we're looking for that have looked at us and thought "Nah".

What I do find odd is that our profile pic shows clearly who we are, as do our other pics/vids, and yet now and again we get a message from a couple who from their profile text I most definitely do not fit their 'preferences'. People are weird.

Frank

Birmingham/Bristol

Frank

Frank

In all seriousness, I think one view isn't necessarily a sign of interest, they could have read your profile and decided you weren't for them. I've looked at profiles of the categories we're looking for that have looked at us and thought "Nah".

What I do find odd is that our profile pic shows clearly who we are, as do our other pics/vids, and yet now and again we get a message from a couple who from their profile text I most definitely do not fit their 'preferences'. People are weird.

Frank"

I didn't say she fNcied me or anything I just said she looked. If someone is interested they will message. I don't harras every woman who views my profile lol

Leicester

Frank

Frank

Frank

I didn't say she fNcied me or anything I just said she looked. If someone is interested they will message. I don't harras every woman who views my profile lol"

Yes, I can see that's how it read, but that's not what I was implying

^ This. Not just the category, but what kind of person & what they're looking for. well apparently no one with my face pics

But guys with your dick pics..? It's a nice face pic, but smiling would be better Guys get few fabs and fewer views but the Forum challenges help I think from what others have said. And just being present and showing personality on the forum maybe?"

Sorry OP you didn't ask for advice, I shouldn't have jumped in.

Birmingham/Bristol

^ This. Not just the category, but what kind of person & what they're looking for. well apparently no one with my face pics

But guys with your dick pics..? It's a nice face pic, but smiling would be better Guys get few fabs and fewer views but the Forum challenges help I think from what others have said. And just being present and showing personality on the forum maybe?

Sorry OP you didn't ask for advice, I shouldn't have jumped in. "

nothing to apologise for

Frank lol 5 men and 1 woman. But still "

A woman who’s not in stealth? She’s probs a fake

Sorry OP you didn't ask for advice, I shouldn't have jumped in. nothing to apologise for "

» Add a new message to this topic