FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pic

Face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforfun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

If I put my face pic as my profile pic will you be honest and let me know what you all think of me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If I put my face pic as my profile pic will you be honest and let me know what you all think of me. "

Didn't you do this exact thing yesterday? Started an am I ugly thread? and then removed the face pic before anyone saw it or commented? I'm curious as to why its so important to you what orger people think? Beauty is subjective and what does it for one person is a total turn off for another

By *ustdaveHantsMan  over a year ago

chippenham

"If I put my face pic as my profile pic will you be honest and let me know what you all think of me.

Didn't you do this exact thing yesterday? Started an am I ugly thread? and then removed the face pic before anyone saw it or commented? I'm curious as to why its so important to you what orger people think? Beauty is subjective and what does it for one person is a total turn off for another"

Well said

OP stop being a beg it's not attractive

chesterfield

"If I put my face pic as my profile pic will you be honest and let me know what you all think of me.

Didn't you do this exact thing yesterday? Started an am I ugly thread? and then removed the face pic before anyone saw it or commented? I'm curious as to why its so important to you what orger people think? Beauty is subjective and what does it for one person is a total turn off for another"

Yes I did but got worried someone might recognise me so took it off. I just wondered what people on here think.

Didn't you do this exact thing yesterday? Started an am I ugly thread? and then removed the face pic before anyone saw it or commented? I'm curious as to why its so important to you what orger people think? Beauty is subjective and what does it for one person is a total turn off for another

Well said

OP stop being a beg it's not attractive "

^^ These 2 said it all chap.

Just get on with it, put a face pic up and leave it. Most ladies here like to see the face..

chesterfield

Well said

OP stop being a beg it's not attractive "

Oh ok so why do a lot of people on here ask for a face pic when you message them.

Well said

OP stop being a beg it's not attractive

Oh ok so why do a lot of people on here ask for a face pic when you message them. "

It's so they can see who they're talking to and if there's an initial "ooh OK" moment for them.. And by asking for a further face pic in the message (I learnt this the hard way) shows you're genuine and willing to make an effort for them

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Our face pics are all over our profile and we don't worry about being recognised from here. After all if we are then the answer is..... What are they doing on here also.... Simple answer.... Same as us

"Our face pics are all over our profile and we don't worry about being recognised from here. After all if we are then the answer is..... What are they doing on here also.... Simple answer.... Same as us "

Very Very True

chesterfield

Ok I've done it but I don't know how long I will keep it on

"Ok I've done it but I don't know how long I will keep it on "

Good man.. Good luck

chesterfield

"Ok I've done it but I don't know how long I will keep it on

Good man.. Good luck "

Thanks but I still won't get any meets

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"Ok I've done it but I don't know how long I will keep it on

Good man.. Good luck

Thanks but I still won't get any meets "

Everyone has different tastes, what suits one person won't another. I don't meet based on the face, personality is far more important.

"

Everyone has different tastes, what suits one person won't another. I don't meet based on the face, personality is far more important. "

Very true.. X..

OP.. Just be yourself, chat as much as possible, maybe get to a club/Social and just enjoy. Anything else is a bonus.. (don't be negative, I did that and got a rollocking)

chesterfield

Sorry people but I've decided to put my face pic on friend's only pics.

» Add a new message to this topic