FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you think ????

What do you think ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without making an innacurate wide sweeping statment, do you think that the inequilibrium of men to women on this site, may be an indicator of the sexdrive of the male is clearly greater ???

I am dyslexic so spelling is not spot on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no just more looking for casual sex..

sorry sent before expanding on my no answer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to disagree I hav a huge sex drive I'm just very selective of whom I share myself with

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Totally disagree with the Opening Poster.

As far as I am concerned, yes I have a high sex drive, but I am wanting to experiment and try swinging. My OH does not wish to entertain any of my thoughts on sex or swinging.

I believe that it is down to each individual, not gender.

I agree with the infividual part gender is what you assign to a specific sex like a bi fem may adopt a male gender, dressing in male etire, only an example not a stereotype. But i think on here the ratio of men to women must indicate somthing ( maybe).

Not saying that any of you lovley ladies are not highly sex driven, sorry if it came across offensive, just curious to your opinions.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I agree with the infividual part gender is what you assign to a specific sex like a bi fem may adopt a male gender, dressing in male etire, only an example not a stereotype. But i think on here the ratio of men to women must indicate somthing ( maybe).

Not saying that any of you lovley ladies are not highly sex driven, sorry if it came across offensive, just curious to your opinions. "

Ok, I am a bi curious fem (as only been with one lady, and want to experience more) does that mean if I become bisexual, I have to wear mens clothing????

Maybe some females are stuck in the opression of how females 'should' behave, and stick to just men wanting sex?? I dont know. Dont know why it is a higher rato of men to women here, but I am sure if you went on a dating site there may be more women to men?!

No not atall like i said it was a hypathetical senario used as an example. I'm not into attaching stigma to individuals as i wouldn't apreciate people veiwing me in a negative light.

As for femanism in relation to the opression of men, then most radical femanists are up for hanging most men; granted they arevextremists, but in retrospect men passed legislation to empower women from the opression from the early industrial period.

» Add a new message to this topic