FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Disrespectful swingers

Disrespectful swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ctionman10 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I had a couple recently invite me for a meet then when arrived they logged off line, then messaged later saying they invite multiple guys and who ever shows up first that’s who they meet.

How so disrespectful and if any thing I think desperate on their behalf.

Fabs never fails to deliver new experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

That does strike me as a tad rude, should have warned you first this may happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sorry you had that. It’s totally unacceptable.

Shame on them..

I think that is extremely rude and uncalled for. If that's how they like to do things then they should make it very clear or go to a club.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I had a couple recently invite me for a meet then when arrived they logged off line, then messaged later saying they invite multiple guys and who ever shows up first that’s who they meet.

How so disrespectful and if any thing I think desperate on their behalf.

Fabs never fails to deliver new experiences. "

That's appalling. Best to engaged with people for a period of time before agreeing to meet. Obnoxious idiots tend to reveal themselves fairly quickly.

I have had that done to me aswel, it wasn’t a far drive as it was maybe 20 minutes from my house but when I arrived they messaged and said we can see your parked at the end of the street but someone else arrived first so sorry maybe next time and that was that.

"I have had that done to me aswel, it wasn’t a far drive as it was maybe 20 minutes from my house but when I arrived they messaged and said we can see your parked at the end of the street but someone else arrived first so sorry maybe next time and that was that. "

Wow!

I do understand its frustrating when people don't turn up but that's out of order.

By *eliinaScottcd4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I went to meet a guy last week in the early hours of the morning. We'd been chatting online for nearly two hours while I was getting ready and I managed to get a taxi to his after waiting nearly another hour. I got there he answered the door ushered me through the hallway and before I got half way across he starts no no I can't do this. The next thing I know he tells me to go fuck myself and slams the front door in my face. Leaving me to walk back home as it was to cold to hang around for another taxi the knob x

"I went to meet a guy last week in the early hours of the morning. We'd been chatting online for nearly two hours while I was getting ready and I managed to get a taxi to his after waiting nearly another hour. I got there he answered the door ushered me through the hallway and before I got half way across he starts no no I can't do this. The next thing I know he tells me to go fuck myself and slams the front door in my face. Leaving me to walk back home as it was to cold to hang around for another taxi the knob x

"

Why do people think this sort of thing is acceptable!

Obviously someone can change their mind but at be least be respectable about it and order you a cab.

london

That’s the worrying thing we spoken for a while

My judgment must be slipping

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you have confirmation it was a couple?

I've had men cancel at the last minute (or not) when they secure a better offer. Then they get upset when I say no when they try again.

london

Thankfully mine was a short drive

"That’s the worrying thing we spoken for a while

My judgment must be slipping "

Don’t question yourself, because of the poor actions of others.

london

Yep there verified,

london

Exactly to be fair if they made it clear that’s how they do things I would never have gone in the first place.

I mean every one disappointed in a no show but have a plan b as in someone that you just tell if the people don’t show we will drop you a message as such.

london

True.

Think it’s just clear looking at my profile I am not the type of guy to do a no show on anyone.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

That is an appalling attitude and I do hope that you have reported them. If they do this regularly and are reported enough times then Fab can do something about it.

"True.

Think it’s just clear looking at my profile I am not the type of guy to do a no show on anyone. "

If you are replied with specific post use reply and quote as it makes it easier.

london

Fabmin do nothing….. if only. Fabs would be a whole lot more fun. Think we can agree on that. Should do a three strike and you out basis. A genuine person would not get 3 strikes

london

"True.

Think it’s just clear looking at my profile I am not the type of guy to do a no show on anyone.

If you are replied with specific post use reply and quote as it makes it easier. "

True.

"Fabmin do nothing….. if only. Fabs would be a whole lot more fun. Think we can agree on that. Should do a three strike and you out basis. A genuine person would not get 3 strikes "

Thats a tricky one because you will get people that just because someone has turn them down will report them as timewasters so I can see why that wouldn't work.

"True.

If you are replied with specific post use reply and quote as it makes it easier.

True. "

» Add a new message to this topic