FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pegging….

Pegging….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JBezant OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

So as a straight man I’ll admit that I had my reservations about pegging! However in recent times the idea has really grown on me. Im not certain I’ll actually like it so am hesitant to arrange something.

Any guys on here have any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pegging depends on the dildo that is being inserted. Try and find a strap on that is a close to a natural feel as possible and can easily "mould" into your body.

Also learn how to "prepare the area" before hand. Men seem to forget about what is contained up there.

"So as a straight man I’ll admit that I had my reservations about pegging! However in recent times the idea has really grown on me. Im not certain I’ll actually like it so am hesitant to arrange something.

Any guys on here have any advice?"

Have you received blow jobs with a well lubed finger yet? Or been rimmed? Have you tried a butt plug? Start small and find someone that loves it! Enjoy!

Manchester

"Also learn how to "prepare the area" before hand. Men seem to forget about what is contained up there. "

Well yes this goes without saying for me, I’m not great with smells

Great advice though thank you!

Manchester

"So as a straight man I’ll admit that I had my reservations about pegging! However in recent times the idea has really grown on me. Im not certain I’ll actually like it so am hesitant to arrange something.

Have you received blow jobs with a well lubed finger yet? Or been rimmed? Have you tried a butt plug? Start small and find someone that loves it! Enjoy!"

I’ve had fingers which have been both uncomfortable and great. Love being rimmed and the old trombone! Great advice though thank you!

Have you received blow jobs with a well lubed finger yet? Or been rimmed? Have you tried a butt plug? Start small and find someone that loves it! Enjoy!

I’ve had fingers which have been both uncomfortable and great. Love being rimmed and the old trombone! Great advice though thank you!"

Check out Helena Nista on YT there’s a video about top 10 tips for prostate massage - ask a potential partner to watch it with you and try it! Before you get to the bigger ideas haha

Any guys on here have any advice?"

Yes, if a woman is fucking you, it’s okay, you’re still straight, so relax and enjoy not being the one who does all the work for once.

Yes, if a woman is fucking you, it’s okay, you’re still straight, so relax and enjoy not being the one who does all the work for once. "

sounds like you need a good time x

Manchester

I’ve had fingers which have been both uncomfortable and great. Love being rimmed and the old trombone! Great advice though thank you!

Check out Helena Nista on YT there’s a video about top 10 tips for prostate massage - ask a potential partner to watch it with you and try it! Before you get to the bigger ideas haha"

Ooh lovely I’ll check it out! Yeah I feel like I may need to be dropped in slowly, excuse the pun!

Manchester

Yes, if a woman is fucking you, it’s okay, you’re still straight, so relax and enjoy not being the one who does all the work for once. "

Well at no point did I mention being scared of my sexuality homie, think you might be projecting slightly.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I have been pegged several times. I was too busy enjoying it to consider my sexuality.

It’s a bloody brilliant mind fuck. The fab goddess put some serious work into prepping so it was all good.

I have a few toys, dildos and postrate massager.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

"I have a few toys, dildos and postrate massager. "

I’ve a few dildos and plugs, I’ve even got a strapon but need to find a friend to help me

I know the feeling. I am looking for a woman to peg me too

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Douche lube plug and dildo. Tools you'll need a remember to relax and enjoy yourself

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

"Pegging depends on the dildo that is being inserted. Try and find a strap on that is a close to a natural feel as possible and can easily "mould" into your body. "

This is brilliant advice and often overlooked!

Hi.. eh listen when the time is right and you feel like it and your partner to.. then go at your own pace.. plus make sure your squeaky clean inside and out.. Google how to doosh.. you will enjoy it trust me.. hope it all goes well for you both..

By *r DiverseMan  over a year ago

Binfield

Check out Helena Nista on YT there’s a video about top 10 tips for prostate massage - ask a potential partner to watch it with you and try it! Before you get to the bigger ideas haha"

Will be reviewing this YT

Check out Helena Nista on YT there’s a video about top 10 tips for prostate massage - ask a potential partner to watch it with you and try it! Before you get to the bigger ideas haha

Will be reviewing this YT"

I also recommend Come Curious with Reed Amber and Florence Barker - they have a podcast called Fucks Given - it’s hilarious and refreshingly honest! Great way to learn and discover new likes!

» Add a new message to this topic