Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck knows41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Arbroath

i have been browsing profils and noticed that fake boobs are a turn off for me

are they a turn off or turn on for you

andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All down to preference, mine are natural but horses for courses.

Wouldn't turn me completely off and I do think real look better, but hey they come as a package.

prefer natural to fake (of course), but fake ones can look great inside a tight top, cardigan or bikini or such like, because they stay upright and firm even without a bra.

I don't think they look very good exposed though.

I prefer the feel of real tits too. The fake ones I've experienced are usually too hard.

fake tits have always had there fair share of knockers

mate of mine shelled out for his mrs to have them fitted and now calls them his 4 Granders lol

My natural (but small) ones would be my 2 ha'pennies then

"My natural (but small) ones would be my 2 ha'pennies then "

will have a crafty peep just to make sure

Natural every time, and big one preferably

"i have been browsing profils and noticed that fake boobs are a turn off for me

are they a turn off or turn on for you

andy"

I've only held real boobs, but I can definately most say... real boobs all the way.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Not all fake boobs look fake! A lady I know had hers done and had them put in some natural droop, fitting with her age and size and as much as I hate fake boobs, these look perfect! Cost a tidy dollar or two though! (She had them done in the States!

after reading this post it made me very curious as to why? some of you state:

" there a turn-off" ??

Obviously I am not against them as I do have them myself.

To which I had them done for various reasons, some of which was the feeling of being bodily incomplete as a woman, due to having a very small AA cup

( well if just a nipple peeking out is classed as a cup lol), clothing / underwear that didnt sit right whilst being worn due to not filling out the fitted chest area, underwear for such a small size not being very sexy, yes there are some stuff out there but your limited as most is suitable for school age children. Having no confidence.

Having my breasts done has changed me so much as a person now thats full of confidence and feeling like a woman, thats no longer feeling like i have to hide my body so i can now walk round in anything or nothing at all and feel proud to be a woman.

yes I know some of you will say:

There hard

There cold

Too pert

To big for the rest of the body

But one BIG Question i have is:

If you was to meet a fem who you didnt know had false boobs, you thought she was good looking, you was attracted to her mentally as well as phyiscally, Would it then put you off, just because she felt the need to have them done.

We all have our own reasons for having them, as were all individuals.

As for me no wouldnt put me off, as i know insode that person they have a genuine reason for them and makes them feel complete

They do nothing for me but probably booost the confidence of their owners a great deal. If a person feels confident and attractive they'll be attractive no matter what shape, size etc

i know quite a few women who have had boob jobs, to be honest all of them had it done because they was unhappy with what they had for verious reasons and all have gained so much self confidance because of the op

For me theres so much more to the whole fake boob v real boob debate than which feel better when your shagging

"after reading this post it made me very curious as to why? some of you state:

" there a turn-off" ??

To which I had them done for various reasons, some of which was the feeling of being bodily incomplete as a woman, due to having a very small AA cup

( well if just a nipple peeking out is classed as a cup lol), clothing / underwear that didnt sit right whilst being worn due to not filling out the fitted chest area, underwear for such a small size not being very sexy, yes there are some stuff out there but your limited as most is suitable for school age children. Having no confidence.

Having my breasts done has changed me so much as a person now thats full of confidence and feeling like a woman, thats no longer feeling like i have to hide my body so i can now walk round in anything or nothing at all and feel proud to be a woman.

There hard

There cold

Too pert

If you was to meet a fem who you didnt know had false boobs, you thought she was good looking, you was attracted to her mentally as well as phyiscally, Would it then put you off, just because she felt the need to have them done.

As for me no wouldnt put me off, as i know insode that person they have a genuine reason for them and makes them feel complete"

Well said and good on you for doing something about your insecurity and boosting your confidence they look great xx

By *uck knows41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Arbroath

" there a turn-off" ??

There hard

There cold

Too pert

As for me no wouldnt put me off, as i know insode that person they have a genuine reason for them and makes them feel complete"

hi yours look very sexy but look real. The ones i dont like look like footballs and dont change shape standing or lieing down

andy

" there a turn-off" ??

There hard

There cold

Too pert

and a fabulous pair they are too!

mrs 30sumthinx

its no different getting your boobs done to your teeth! if it helps your confidence and you look better to you thats all that counts

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

They both have their own advantages I have found but at the end of the day it's the personality and beauty within that counts.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"They both have their own advantages I have found but at the end of the day it's the personality and beauty within that counts."
What a balanced statement

I have seen and touched some fake boobs which look really good. I coukd tell by feel they were fake but they weren't too obvious.

The fake boobs that I'm not keen on are the ones where there is a large space between each breast and they are just sticking out like beach balls. Most women don't have a large space in between their breasts so those type look very obviously fake and I personally don't find that particularly attractive. Obviously the more you pay the better you get.

Its not something I've ever had to worry about, perhaps if I was a B cup I'd be looking at the options available

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"They both have their own advantages I have found but at the end of the day it's the personality and beauty within that counts. What a balanced statement "

But so true

Well apparently my big natural gravity affected boobs aren't nice so maybe I should get some implants!

I'm all seriousness, whatever works for the person who has them. If you don't like them, don't play with them. Women don't need any more reasons to feel insecure.

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

im afraid i dont need them

Not sure about Fake ones but mine are o'natural x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"They both have their own advantages I have found but at the end of the day it's the personality and beauty within that counts."

It's a bit of an odd statement really.... in the majority of other threads about looks v personality, it is often widely implied that people who care more about the outside have less on the inside.

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have been blessed with big firm ones even for my age they did there job for my kids and they still ok wouldn't want to change them even if I could afford it

» Add a new message to this topic