FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having photographs taken

Having photographs taken

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone here ever had a pro photographer take pics for them for personal use, surprise for partner or to improve their profile pic.

Or have you had a friend or partner take your pics

What was the experience like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An opportunity missed - and I use to sleep with a photographer too!

Like all opportunities, you have to take them when you can. The times I have missed out lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We use a tripod and Bluetooth clicker just click as we go, but I would love a professional one done.

Mrs

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

My ex partner had some taken we had met him at a swingers club. He offered to take the pics and I said I didn’t mind if she was up for it. She arranged it as a surprise but in the last minute told me what she had done. I told her to go ahead with it so she did promising me it was just photos no fun. I knew her well there would be no way she could resist if he asked to fuck her. As it happened she kept her word and the pics were fantastic. I was a little disappointed I wanted her to tell me what had happened and how he had fucked her still not really believing nothing had happened. We met him several times in the club after that snd he told me nothing happened

"We use a tripod and Bluetooth clicker just click as we go, but I would love a professional one done.

Mrs"

Shame you aren’t nearer, I would have loved to have helped

"My ex partner had some taken we had met him at a swingers club. He offered to take the pics and I said I didn’t mind if she was up for it. She arranged it as a surprise but in the last minute told me what she had done. I told her to go ahead with it so she did promising me it was just photos no fun. I knew her well there would be no way she could resist if he asked to fuck her. As it happened she kept her word and the pics were fantastic. I was a little disappointed I wanted her to tell me what had happened and how he had fucked her still not really believing nothing had happened. We met him several times in the club after that snd he told me nothing happened"

It is extremely horny for all involved. It’s a shame you didn’t get a bit more. That would have been so horny. There is always next time

» Add a new message to this topic