FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeping a profile busy

Keeping a profile busy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys... we are relatively new to fab and we are struggling to keep the interest coming on our profile. We had th usual influx of a new profile, but how do u keep a profile fun and relevant.

Just for perspective, we haven't met yet but are venturing out to our first club on October 22 at the attic.

Any advice welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We found people would visit our profile when we posted pics

And videos too I guess.

The occasional forum chat helps too

Hopefully you guys will have the best of experiences and enjoy the lifestyle as much as we did

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"We found people would visit our profile when we posted pics

And videos too I guess.

Hopefully you guys will have the best of experiences and enjoy the lifestyle as much as we did

"

I found that this helps

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

How I used to do it was I searched then I looked then I read then maybe I contact.

By *JBezantMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I find it’s like any social media platform, you have to remind people of your presence.

Update your status, upload videos and pics and of course be active.

To be honest your an attractive couple, I don’t think you’ll have any problem staying relevant here.

Hope your get the most out of the site, when it works it’s fantastic!

Interaction on the forums like others have said new pics and videos, status updates can help a little clubs will definately help with verifications but most of all just be yourselves and don't put too much effort into it you look a good looking couple people will find you

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

And videos too I guess.

"

Exactly this.

Any of those things or a status change raises awareness of your profile.

I'm sure you'll soon be inundated with messages

And videos too I guess.

"

I find this as well, posting pics and videos always gets a load of views for my profile but chatting in forums has lead to better conversations as you can gauge people’s personality and interests before contacting them.

Also going on cam in the chat rooms gets my profile some attention. I don’t show my face so it’s pretty safe, I just play with my dick in my panties and then pull them down to have a wank. Most of the people watching end up messaging me afterwards.

Welcome to the party

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We find there’ll be a gradual decline in visits if we’re not active in some way, either new pictures or status updates, or visiting the forum.

A regular new public pic will keep people interested.

Veris create viewings as well.

Have fun x

"Hey guys... we are relatively new to fab and we are struggling to keep the interest coming on our profile. We had th usual influx of a new profile, but how do u keep a profile fun and relevant.

Just for perspective, we haven't met yet but are venturing out to our first club on October 22 at the attic.

Any advice welcome x"

Lots of couples visit the Chatrooms at the weekend, especially the evenings. It's up to you, how much you show of yourself. You can video either desktop or mobile. Lots of chat going on and of course you'll be viewed....

Enjoy all the site has to offer!

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We found as soon as we put a new pic up there was loads of people viewing ect. Posting on the forums and joining in on here helps.

We have found we are getting less people messaging or replying since coming back on here since we started using the site again (COVID break). Perhaps our newest Veri is fairly old, people probably suspect it's just Mr now.

» Add a new message to this topic