FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Treachery

Treachery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EAT..85 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've just accidentally ordered a takeaway to my old house (9 doors down the road ) I went and knocked on the door and they said the driver knocked on and they sent it away. So I rang the restaurant and they said the old house took the order and described the people and their actions well. I'm inclined to believe the restaurant as they have my phone number if anything goes wrong...

Would you have accepted the order if it turned up at your door?

#starvin #sad kids

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Cheeky buggers and lying direct to you too

No I wouldn’t, last week a driver turned up with two bags of Indian food and I said not mine, pointed him in the right direction.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We did have a takeaway turn up a few weeks ago for someone in the next street, so we have the driver directions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just accidentally ordered a takeaway to my old house (9 doors down the road ) I went and knocked on the door and they said the driver knocked on and they sent it away. So I rang the restaurant and they said the old house took the order and described the people and their actions well. I'm inclined to believe the restaurant as they have my phone number if anything goes wrong...

#starvin #sad kids "

Whoa, that's cold. No, I would accept food I hadn't ordered and I re post mail and parcels that accidentally get sent to mine.

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

No definitely not I thought it was unwritten law not to mess with others food. I’ve had numerous takeaways not mine at the door as despite being in the same place since 1935 an adress for a house the same number just down the road often shows on Sat nav as here but I just point them to right house.

What they have do e is lowest of low. Fucking shitbags

No I wouldn’t have accepted order ! I have just ordered Chinese so bloody hope mine comes !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Probably not, no.

We have had items delivered damaged but usable which the supplier has replaced and allowed us to keep the damaged ones.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

That's mean of them...I bet they didn't expect you to come a knocking.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"No I wouldn’t have accepted order ! I have just ordered Chinese so bloody hope mine comes ! "

If not....check 9 doors up!

By *oveAndBangCouple  over a year ago

where the mood takes us

It happened to us once when we ordered pizza from papa johnes. Called them so they send our order again. 30 minutes later still nothing. Called again and they told me that it has been delivered but they will ask driver to go back to ours. Decided to wait outside and noticed driver delivering pizza to my neighbours. I (mr) was so hungry and angry that I started to laudly talk to that poor delivery guy. I can't say I was polite and then I realised that it was pizza hut guy. How embarrassing

Oh god I'd be pissed off.

Are they going to send you a new order out?

And no I wouldn't take the food! It's happened a few times here but I always say no and turn them away.

As if I would answer the door....... I wouldn't be letting anything distract me from eating this free takeaway

Wow

This has happened to me many times. I live in a flat on a road where's there's also houses , one with the same number as my flat.

Often I get food deliveries , as well as parcels to my flat. Not once have I taken either, I've always said they are probably looking for the house, not the flat.

Can't believe some povos would take someone else's food.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Round our way a Chinese takeaway delivered to a house. No money came back to the front door. The burglar had legged it out the back!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Wow that’s bang out of order! No I wouldn’t

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Time for old school vengeance.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

No, I'd never do that.

Hard to know who to trust.

Do the neighbours leave their curtains ajar?

Absolutely not, go get the take away cartons out their bin in the middle of the night and throw them on the lawn. Then deny it was you.

Follow me for more excellent neighbouring tips

Mrs

Trampy behaviour

Nottingham

I'm hoping they're feeling really guilty since I knocked on the door and they lied to me! I even got them a park gate key cut when I introduced myself to them once they'd moved in.

The takeaway repeated my order for me at a reduced cost Tiddlers fed and twas good grub

Leave it a few hours and egg the shit out of their house

Order another one and get it delivered to yours cover it in laxative and get a mate to drop it back to those neighbours ??????

"Order another one and get it delivered to yours cover it in laxative and get a mate to drop it back to those neighbours ??????"

I like this..... a lot.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I would have not only lied to your face but would have asked that in future you add curry sauce and a spring roll to every order…. Just in case it happens again….oh and can you get diet as the zero you might or might not have ordered is or might have been flat!!

Depends what it was ... chinese? No way!

Doner kebab? Noooo!

Indian? Yeh id snaffle it.

Pizza? Give it me

By *ackDorianMan  over a year ago

ashford

Ordered a McDonald’s to my house once and the delivery driver was on the phone to me like “yeah, just handed it to your girlfriend”. I’m just watching him hand it to my neighbour across the street and she’s watching me whilst taking it and closed the door. You better know I walked straight across the street, knocked on the door infront of the driver, went into her living room and took it back out

"I'm hoping they're feeling really guilty since I knocked on the door and they lied to me! I even got them a park gate key cut when I introduced myself to them once they'd moved in.

The takeaway repeated my order for me at a reduced cost Tiddlers fed and twas good grub "

You had to pay again, even though they didn’t deliver?

No. I wouldn't take someone else's food.

And it's not just the moral side.

I like what I like. Why would I wante random food chosen by others? No thanks.

And if I were in your shoes I wouldn't be paying. Ita just wrong

Nottingham

"I'm hoping they're feeling really guilty since I knocked on the door and they lied to me! I even got them a park gate key cut when I introduced myself to them once they'd moved in.

The takeaway repeated my order for me at a reduced cost Tiddlers fed and twas good grub

You had to pay again, even though they didn’t deliver? "

They did deliver to the address on the order. My old address It was my original mistake. If the new tenants hadn't accepted it however, the driver would have found my phone number and called me.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Leave and let Korma catch up with them

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I wouldn’t have done that, I’ve had orders mixed up before though.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I've just accidentally ordered a takeaway to my old house (9 doors down the road ) I went and knocked on the door and they said the driver knocked on and they sent it away. So I rang the restaurant and they said the old house took the order and described the people and their actions well. I'm inclined to believe the restaurant as they have my phone number if anything goes wrong...

#starvin #sad kids "

Can I ask what you ordered before I make my mind up

#starvin #sad kids "

That's bloody awful! How mean is that...No I wouldn't accept it.

They probably didn't expect you to come knocking and had maybe already eaten it

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

This happened to me last week where a takeaway guy delivered something to my address as that was the one given. I turned it away but wondered if the person got their order. Hope they did

You had to pay again, even though they didn’t deliver?

They did deliver to the address on the order. My old address It was my original mistake. If the new tenants hadn't accepted it however, the driver would have found my phone number and called me. "

Ahh, how frustrating. Also, those people were big meanies

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

What a great word treachery is though.

I’d probs ask who it was for because I didn’t order and if I knew the recipient I’d pass on their address

Some people eh

» Add a new message to this topic