FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heplayer OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Any one seen her topless holiday pics ! An can you believe the fuss they have caused !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

No haven't and won't bother searching for them. Everyone is entitled to privacy , she didn't pose for them they we're taken with a long lense, feel so sorry for her, him and both sets of families.

Cuck.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Also she hasn't been Kate Middleton for over 12 months

By *heplayer OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Wow sorry !!! Some misery s on these forums !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cannot believe that the paparazzi of France have taken these images, then printed them. Its like history repeating itself, William's mother died in that country being persued by their press, have they not learnt their lesson? I just hope that the statement from the couple to say 'a red line has been crossed' is enough to warn the british press not to print them in this country.

The scrawny bint only has small tits anyway, can't see what the fuss is about

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Wow sorry !!! Some misery s on these forums !!"

Not miserable at all, trust me

"Wow sorry !!! Some misery s on these forums !!

Not miserable at all, trust me"

Trust me....oh I hope so....xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I won't look at them

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

No doubt the Sun will print them now 'in the public interest'

"No doubt the Sun will print them now 'in the public interest'"

i really hope if sun print them that noone buys it that paper really needs to learn and imo should be given a printing ban everytime they fuck up xxxx

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 11:42:36]

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Really not interested in seeing them tbh ...now if she was posing n being naughty naked then I might fancy a perv lol

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

"Any one seen her topless holiday pics ! An can you believe the fuss they have caused !!! "

Brings a whole new meaning to the 'Royal Couple' ...lol

But no not interested.......

I think the 'fuss' they have caused is justified. Is an invasion of privacy!

"No doubt the Sun will print them now 'in the public interest'

i really hope if sun print them that noone buys it that paper really needs to learn and imo should be given a printing ban everytime they fuck up xxxx"

That rag should be given a printing ban for good.

By *umsuckMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

"No doubt the Sun will print them now 'in the public interest'

i really hope if sun print them that noone buys it that paper really needs to learn and imo should be given a printing ban everytime they fuck up xxxx

That rag should be given a printing ban for good."

Couldn't agree more

Shouldnt have got them out in first place...

"Shouldnt have got them out in first place..."

Why not!? She was in a private villa? Would you not get yours out in your garden?

"Shouldnt have got them out in first place...

Why not!? She was in a private villa? Would you not get yours out in your garden?"

No I wouldnt to be honest, all im saying is she has to take responsibility for her actions they are aware of the possiblity of this happening so why do it then harp about it? That's all.

I do think it is an invasion of privacy, she was on a private family estate and should not be spied upon by paparazzi with telephoto lenses.

Would you like to be sat on your loo and have someone poking their lens at you through the window?

Well she wasnt sat on the loo ...lol

"The scrawny bint only has small tits anyway, can't see what the fuss is about"

And your profile name is 'gentleman' Ben!!!

Not being funny...but who gives a fuck!!

Theres a lot more going on in the world thats more newsworthy than someone who got her tits out whilst on holiday!!!

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"I do think it is an invasion of privacy, she was on a private family estate and should not be spied upon by paparazzi with telephoto lenses.

Would you like to be sat on your loo and have someone poking their lens at you through the window? "

I have mixed feelings and several _iews on this.I know its on a private estate but where's the royal security? The guy with the camera could have just have easily been a sniper,that makes me wonder,was this allowed to happen? Its little tricks like this, that allows the rich and powerful to clamour for more 'privacy laws' Surely kate is aware that, private villa or not, the possibility exists she could be filmed topless,so was it wise on her part? Or was she ensured this could not happen and is now mortified it did? People pulling strings me thinks

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"Not being funny...but who gives a fuck!!

Theres a lot more going on in the world thats more newsworthy than someone who got her tits out whilst on holiday!!!

"

Its a bit of a childish thing avidly searching pictures of Kate to what knock one out over? Better putting effort into actually getting a meet if you ask me.

its just tits What the BIG DEAL , In some parts of the world thay think nothing going on the beach like it ...I am not looking at them .. Its her life up to her.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"its just tits What the BIG DEAL , In some parts of the world thay think nothing going on the beach like it ...I am not looking at them .. Its her life up to her."

agree

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"Shouldnt have got them out in first place...

Why not!? She was in a private villa? Would you not get yours out in your garden?

No I wouldnt to be honest, all im saying is she has to take responsibility for her actions they are aware of the possiblity of this happening so why do it then harp about it? That's all."

100 %

The pics are now on xhamster..

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If she had tan lines wearing an evening dress she would be castigated.

They didn't go flaunting themselves on a beach. A secluded garden that wasn't well enough protected. What are the security teams up to that Harry and now the Duchess are photographed and the pictures get out.

Lots of people will _iew the image but sometimes you just have to say no. Don't go there because all it does is raise the price for further pictures to be taken. Have we not learnt anything in the last 15 years?

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

I think she looks pregnant.

I've seen the photos and she's a lovely looking gal with a fair decent set of norks. Good on her for being a thoroughly modern missy and not giving a toss about whipping her top off outside. I think suing the Franch mag for publishing them will simply draw more focus to them, whereas if they'd said nothing it would have done the rounds for a few weeks and then been forgotten.

So if you happened to be dressing in your bedroom, and someone took a photo of you through window and then published the photos you wouldn't be upset, and you should have kept the curtains closed ?

"So if you happened to be dressing in your bedroom, and someone took a photo of you through window and then published the photos you wouldn't be upset, and you should have kept the curtains closed ? "

I've got a naked body just like everyone else has. I wouldn't give a shit if someone plastered photos of me naked all over the web.

By *leurCouple  over a year ago

West Hull

Katie got her tits out

Whoooooooopeeeeeeeeeee

Reassuring to know she does that but no we don't need to see them.

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

At least this new generation of royals appears to do things that us 'normal' folk do.

Secluded remote private premises, not a public beach. It's difficult for me to accept that any type of stolen picture in those circumstances is acceptable.

It's just a pair of tits for christ's sake. Sheesh.

"I've seen the photos and she's a lovely looking gal with a fair decent set of norks. Good on her for being a thoroughly modern missy and not giving a toss about whipping her top off outside. I think suing the Franch mag for publishing them will simply draw more focus to them, whereas if they'd said nothing it would have done the rounds for a few weeks and then been forgotten.

"

Considering that you were a self confessed reader of the Nudes, er sorry, News of the World, I think it rather ironic that you refer to a newspaper which has published photographs of a topless woman as a 'rag' and urge that it be sued.

they need to send some guys from hereford to say hello xx

oh sorry most military will undestand this xx

"Secluded remote private premises, not a public beach. It's difficult for me to accept that any type of stolen picture in those circumstances is acceptable. "

I am in total agreement. She didn't ask for the pictures to be taken, it was private property and frankly its a total lack of respect by who took them, greed by anyone buying them. I hope we don't get a repeat buy trash papers in the UK buying them in what they call the public interest although the reality is greed and a total lack of concern for peoples privacy.

"Secluded remote private premises, not a public beach. It's difficult for me to accept that any type of stolen picture in those circumstances is acceptable.

I am in total agreement. She didn't ask for the pictures to be taken, it was private property and frankly its a total lack of respect by who took them, greed by anyone buying them. I hope we don't get a repeat buy trash papers in the UK buying them in what they call the public interest although the reality is greed and a total lack of concern for peoples privacy. "

It will titillate the feckless, witless and sub-humans I suppose but so would a class ball with a peanut inside.

If we all lacked some level of privacy all hell would let loose.

"Secluded remote private premises, not a public beach. It's difficult for me to accept that any type of stolen picture in those circumstances is acceptable.

I am in total agreement. She didn't ask for the pictures to be taken, it was private property and frankly its a total lack of respect by who took them, greed by anyone buying them. I hope we don't get a repeat buy trash papers in the UK buying them in what they call the public interest although the reality is greed and a total lack of concern for peoples privacy. "

No its journalism. There are millions of people who for reasons best understood by psychologists feel the need to worship royal figures, actors, actresses, football players etc, including, clearly, many of the posters on this thread. If there weren't, journalists wouldn't take such photographs.

As for the woman herself, well I am sure having photographs taken of her boobs is a small price to pay for all the wealth and power she has.

"I've seen the photos and she's a lovely looking gal with a fair decent set of norks. Good on her for being a thoroughly modern missy and not giving a toss about whipping her top off outside. I think suing the Franch mag for publishing them will simply draw more focus to them, whereas if they'd said nothing it would have done the rounds for a few weeks and then been forgotten.

Considering that you were a self confessed reader of the Nudes, er sorry, News of the World, I think it rather ironic that you refer to a newspaper which has published photographs of a topless woman as a 'rag' and urge that it be sued."

Er... I thought I said they shouldn't sue the French mag for publishing the photos, didn't I?

...and since my beloved NOTW closed I haven't read a Sunday paper at all.

Still buy The Sun from time to time though. I like the crosswords you see. And the Sunduku. And then there's the Name Game, and the one where you only have four letters to start with and you have to map the alphabet into the grid with each letter representing a number from 1-26 (cos there's 26 letters in the alphabet I think).

And Page 3 of course. But since they started doing falsies I prefer to surf the web for boobie wank fodder.

Is that all ok with you?

"

And that's why the journalists took photographs-because lots of people will look at them.

And that's why the journalists took photographs-because lots of people will look at them.

"

They took them because they get paid lots of money for them. The papparazzi don't actually give a shit who, or how many, actually see them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 23:27:45]

I am in total agreement. She didn't ask for the pictures to be taken, it was private property and frankly its a total lack of respect by who took them, greed by anyone buying them. I hope we don't get a repeat buy trash papers in the UK buying them in what they call the public interest although the reality is greed and a total lack of concern for peoples privacy.

It will titillate the feckless, witless and sub-humans I suppose but so would a class ball with a peanut inside.

If we all lacked some level of privacy all hell would let loose. "

It would be interesting to see how people would react if their right to privacy was removed. I know many we have come across if details of their swinging activities were there for neighbours, family and parents of other children at kids schools came to light. Being a public figure does not mean people belong to the public and the more intelligent amongst us know that.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if people didn't buy the shit rags, there would be no market for it

[Removed by poster at 14/09/12 23:30:27]

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"if people didn't buy the shit rags, there would be no market for it"

"if people didn't buy the shit rags, there would be no market for it"

Ahh but those who like to be spoon fed drivel need their regular fix. And something to wipe their nether regions with after reading it.

You did say mag yes. I must remember to wear my reading glasses.....

Considering that you were a self confessed reader of the Nudes, er sorry, News of the World, I think it rather ironic that you refer to a newspaper which has published photographs of a topless woman as a 'rag' and urge that it be sued.

Er... I thought I said they shouldn't sue the French mag for publishing the photos, didn't I?

...and since my beloved NOTW closed I haven't read a Sunday paper at all.

Still buy The Sun from time to time though. I like the crosswords you see. And the Sunduku. And then there's the Name Game, and the one where you only have four letters to start with and you have to map the alphabet into the grid with each letter representing a number from 1-26 (cos there's 26 letters in the alphabet I think).

And Page 3 of course. But since they started doing falsies I prefer to surf the web for boobie wank fodder.

Is that all ok with you?"

It would be interesting to see how people would react if their right to privacy was removed. I know many we have come across if details of their swinging activities were there for neighbours, family and parents of other children at kids schools came to light. Being a public figure does not mean people belong to the public and the more intelligent amongst us know that. "

why is she a swinger too.......... lol

The issue for me is not breasts or the Duchess of Cambridge, it's the basic privacy of another human being on private premises and what I see as the intrusion and theft of images.

"if people didn't buy the shit rags, there would be no market for it

Ahh but those who like to be spoon fed drivel need their regular fix. And something to wipe their nether regions with after reading it. "

Now that made me smile do you think they can hold a spoon though?

"The issue for me is not breasts or the Duchess of Cambridge, it's the basic privacy of another human being on private premises and what I see as the intrusion and theft of images. "

Sadly some people think that certain members of society shouldn't have privacy but would hate to loose theirs.

It would be interesting to see how people would react if their right to privacy was removed. I know many we have come across if details of their swinging activities were there for neighbours, family and parents of other children at kids schools came to light. Being a public figure does not mean people belong to the public and the more intelligent amongst us know that. "

And the even more intelligent know that it is inevitable that public figures are just that.

"The issue for me is not breasts or the Duchess of Cambridge, it's the basic privacy of another human being on private premises and what I see as the intrusion and theft of images.

Sadly some people think that certain members of society shouldn't have privacy but would hate to loose theirs. "

Jealousy has huge part in what people think is acceptable or not. People get jealous, they resent and get angry, sad really but that's the way some are.

"So if you happened to be dressing in your bedroom, and someone took a photo of you through window and then published the photos you wouldn't be upset, and you should have kept the curtains closed ?

I've got a naked body just like everyone else has. I wouldn't give a shit if someone plastered photos of me naked all over the web."

That's hardly likely though is it? After all, whatever inestimable qualities you may possess you are not rich and famous and neither are you a young and attractive woman (and I suppose this woman is attractive, if a little greasy and swarthy).

"The issue for me is not breasts or the Duchess of Cambridge, it's the basic privacy of another human being on private premises and what I see as the intrusion and theft of images.

Sadly some people think that certain members of society shouldn't have privacy but would hate to loose theirs.

Jealousy has huge part in what people think is acceptable or not. People get jealous, they resent and get angry, sad really but that's the way some are. "

The havenots always resent the have's of this world

I'm with you sassy, she's part of the monarchy, keep your assets to yourself!

i think if any of us had someone invade our privacy then we may feel differently about the "fuss" royal or not imo certain people that take these photos if they did this to a "normal" everyday woman i could get them charged because she is royal she can't its madness

"The scrawny bint only has small tits anyway, can't see what the fuss is about"

Such intellect needs to be recognised.

She's only human after all, So she got her tits out... Big deal!! more important things going on in the world for media attention

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"I do think it is an invasion of privacy, she was on a private family estate and should not be spied upon by paparazzi with telephoto lenses.

Would you like to be sat on your loo and have someone poking their lens at you through the window? "

. Obviously not private enough then . .

Crete or LANCASTER

"She's only human after all, So she got her tits out... Big deal!! more important things going on in the world for media attention"
. With you on that. B o r I n g.. .

At least if she'd got them out on Blackpool prom they would've been nippy .

"So if you happened to be dressing in your bedroom, and someone took a photo of you through window and then published the photos you wouldn't be upset, and you should have kept the curtains closed ?

I've got a naked body just like everyone else has. I wouldn't give a shit if someone plastered photos of me naked all over the web.

That's hardly likely though is it? After all, whatever inestimable qualities you may possess you are not rich and famous and neither are you a young and attractive woman (and I suppose this woman is attractive, if a little greasy and swarthy)."

Read the question I was answering. Ta.

One thing i don't understand is ........ They know everything they do there's people around taking pics as lots of money to be made... So if she was worried why do it in first place ? Maybe when in Rome do as others do and did not think ? But they have loads of staff around all the time I am sure thay would have said... weird ?

the press have been doing this for years and I have always though it was wrong

there's a bit of difference between being topless on a public beach in my opinion to being topless in the privacy of your own home, or in this case a villa

"the press have been doing this for years and I have always though it was wrong

there's a bit of difference between being topless on a public beach in my opinion to being topless in the privacy of your own home, or in this case a villa

"

French law agrees with you and the photographer now faces a £30,000 fine and one year in prison for breaking the laws of invasion of privacy...;-)

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

relax,it was Harry took em from his helicopter

"relax,it was Harry took em from his helicopter "

I think the precision of a military camera would have made a far better job than the grainy crap that has been published...

They are so bad that the royals could easilly have denied that it was Kate...;-)

"One thing i don't understand is ........ They know everything they do there's people around taking pics as lots of money to be made... So if she was worried why do it in first place ? Maybe when in Rome do as others do and did not think ? But they have loads of staff around all the time I am sure thay would have said... weird ?"

I rather see pipa topless Mmmmmmmm pippa .

"She's only human after all, So she got her tits out... Big deal!! more important things going on in the world for media attention. With you on that. B o r I n g.. .

At least if she'd got them out on Blackpool prom they would've been nippy ."

LOL...

Crete or LANCASTER

No, bum, bent over . . .

» Add a new message to this topic