FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amsterdam next year

Amsterdam next year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As part of 2 couples the wife and i are having 3 nights in Amsterdam in Feb next year, is there much or a scene there obviously there is the whole Rd light thing but we were wondering if anyone had first hand experiance of swinging clubs in amsterdamn

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We was just talking about this today, interested to see what kind of answers you get

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are two clubs that I know of in or near Amsterdam. Sameplace is in the city centre - not good, I wouldn't bother again. Fun4Two - a fair distance outside the city centre, but worth it. It really is a fantastic place and a lot of fun, on the right night of course, and it's internationally known. It'll cost you about 80 euros in a taxi. Tripadvisor is a surprisingly good source of info for clubs in NL. There are "events" that happen but the details only come up on particular sites, fetlife etc

The RLD has a few sex shows, like the Bananabar and the Casa Rosa. Both ok for a show, but a bit tame. The RLD has changed a lot over the past 10 years or so - it used to be deliciously sleazy, now it's just commercially sleazy. All the shops sell the same ranges of toys and clothes. A bit Ann Summers I guess. It's still a fun city though

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

There is also showboat not far from zaadam and paradise short bus from central station

Been with couple to both so if want any further details just ask

By *izzy n WillCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Early feb for us not been to fm but we are heading there went to paradise last time and that was amazing but from what we have read paradise is nothing compared to fm and fun4to

» Add a new message to this topic