FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Appletree1000 - not fake..

Appletree1000 - not fake..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heard some rumours that apparently my account and husbands is fake (plus a third account of a guy we met because husband and his account has the name 'Cumbria' in).

I can guarantee we're not fake accounts just because we have two separate couples profiles. (we find this way easier to be on the site, the majority of the "fuck now?" comes to me and I've got a thick skin to just ignore or politely decline)

But ouch!

Happy Friday everyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do we know this isn’t some reverse psychology?

Was it some bloke you have previously turned down telling you about the 'rumours'? Or some jealous woman?

They'll get over it.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Tell them to fake off.

"How do we know this isn’t some reverse psychology? "

Very true.. Can't win can you

"Was it some bloke you have previously turned down telling you about the 'rumours'? Or some jealous woman?

They'll get over it. "

It was actually a couple which is fine to be wary of anyone on here but to jump to conclusions without being able to explain is pretty frustrating. They thought it was suss I don't have the verification summary on.. I don't have it on because people have veri me through "webcam" when I actually haven't spoken over cam and I'm unable to remove it.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

That's just what a fake account would say!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wouldn't worry about it people tend to throw the fake word out a lot on here when they can't meet someone or people are doing things different to the way they think they should be done.

Let people find out for themselves if you are fake or not and pay no heed to those throwing about rumours because next week they will probably be saying you're the best thing since sliced bread.

"Was it some bloke you have previously turned down telling you about the 'rumours'? Or some jealous woman?

They'll get over it.

It was actually a couple which is fine to be wary of anyone on here but to jump to conclusions without being able to explain is pretty frustrating. They thought it was suss I don't have the verification summary on.. I don't have it on because people have veri me through "webcam" when I actually haven't spoken over cam and I'm unable to remove it."

I don't find your argument very persuasive

By *ussexualMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Oh another profile that doesn't do exactly what I think every profile should. That's so fake

"Oh another profile that doesn't do exactly what I think every profile should. That's so fake "

I paid them a compliment too. Compliment box is being stuffed away today. Grr.

» Add a new message to this topic