FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking for someone!

Looking for someone!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I know this is odd but I’ve recently lost a couple on here I’m not sure where they’ve gone if there page had been deleted or what not. But I’m just wondering if they’ve made a new one. I can’t remember their username but it it was someone along the lines of master&Slut. They where a couple male in his mid thirties and lady in her early forties. He was really really tanned white man from Scotland with a chunky but toned body and she was a slim petite lady with brown hair and beautiful Lips. They where on holiday in Spain I think. We where friends on here and then they disappeared does anyone know who I’m talking about lol. Thanks anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I know this is odd but I’ve recently lost a couple on here I’m not sure where they’ve gone if there page had been deleted or what not. But I’m just wondering if they’ve made a new one. I can’t remember their username but it it was someone along the lines of master&Slut. They where a couple male in his mid thirties and lady in her early forties. He was really really tanned white man from Scotland with a chunky but toned body and she was a slim petite lady with brown hair and beautiful Lips. They where on holiday in Spain I think. We where friends on here and then they disappeared does anyone know who I’m talking about lol. Thanks anyway "

A little odd I suppose ha

!

Chalk it down to maybe they don’t want to be contacted ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic