FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wayne Couzins

Wayne Couzins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a horrible little shit turd that thing is!

I had to post about it as i am shocked at the details reported today on tv.

Can this be be prevented to some extent in the future?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

To an extent yes

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Sad state of affairs for the family

What a disgusting man a police man

Ghastly

"Sad state of affairs for the family

Ghastly "

Quite, as a serving police officer he had the id, equipment and techniques.

Sent shivers down my spine

STOKE ON TRENT

Ghastly

Sent shivers down my spine "

Yes protectors turn animals

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Sarah Everard's mother's impact statement should be read by everyone, especially serving police officers.

The fact that it seems he was tipped off by a colleague ahead of the 'raid' is truly despicable. He had time to wipe data, slowing the investigation.

I was angered by the usual press reports commenting on what Sarah was wearing, deeming it 'appropriate' for her to wear at that time and inferring that targetting her was even more unfortunate.

I was angered by the usual press nonsense of finding an expert to blame mothers for raising killers.

I don't want to give that man notoriety, for there will be some that will admire what he did.

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I spent 30 years trying to do the right thing… undone in an instant by that maggot…. Thoroughly ashamed…..

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I spent 30 years trying to do the right thing… undone in an instant by that maggot…. Thoroughly ashamed….."

So who's going to chase up the ones who helped him purge the files?

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"I spent 30 years trying to do the right thing… undone in an instant by that maggot…. Thoroughly ashamed…..

So who's going to chase up the ones who helped him purge the files?"

The same ones who caught him….

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Totally shocking and he must be a total embarrassment to the Police force and serving officers, the person who tipped him off should also be brought to justice. Lets hope that where ever he is prison-ed the fellow in mates will know who he is and what he has done and he will for ever get a good kicking...if not worse, he will know what awaits him in side from fellow in mates just for been a Police officer..never mind his crime. May he rot in hell.

"Totally shocking and he must be a total embarrassment to the Police force and serving officers, the person who tipped him off should also be brought to justice. Lets hope that where ever he is prison-ed the fellow in mates will know who he is and what he has done and he will for ever get a good kicking...if not worse, he will know what awaits him in side from fellow in mates just for been a Police officer..never mind his crime. May he rot in hell. "

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

How many of us here have allowed a police officer into our home assuming they can be trusted .. and please don’t say they can because clearly that one couldn’t! And she wouldn’t have known any different

By *inell1Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Don't give him any form of publicity

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Don't give him any form of publicity"

Who ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If ever a return of capital punishment needed justifying

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Sarah Everard's mother's impact statement should be read by everyone, especially serving police officers.

The fact that it seems he was tipped off by a colleague ahead of the 'raid' is truly despicable. He had time to wipe data, slowing the investigation.

I was angered by the usual press reports commenting on what Sarah was wearing, deeming it 'appropriate' for her to wear at that time and inferring that targetting her was even more unfortunate.

I was angered by the usual press nonsense of finding an expert to blame mothers for raising killers.

I don't want to give that man notoriety, for there will be some that will admire what he did.

"

This definitely needs to be read by everyone.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I sobbed watching the news earlier. The footage of them both next to his car, about to arrest her. Shocking abuse of power and authority for a start, and utterly horrific what came after.

There’s a special place in hell for him

I'm not a violent person but this piece of $hit deserves nothing but pain until the day he dies.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm not a violent person but this piece of $hit deserves nothing but pain until the day he dies."

No violence

"How many of us here have allowed a police officer into our home assuming they can be trusted .. and please don’t say they can because clearly that one couldn’t! And she wouldn’t have known any different "

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush.

Peterborough

"I sobbed watching the news earlier. The footage of them both next to his car, about to arrest her. Shocking abuse of power and authority for a start, and utterly horrific what came after.

There’s a special place in hell for him "

With everlasting toothache, migraine and meningitis.

All agonising in their own differing way, but together a whole new level of pain. Still nowhere near what Sarah's family and friends are feeling.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"How many of us here have allowed a police officer into our home assuming they can be trusted .. and please don’t say they can because clearly that one couldn’t! And she wouldn’t have known any different

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush. "

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

What he is, is a predator… a murderer, and prowler and I wish he burns in hell…. The fact he joined the police didn’t make him these things… he used his police influence to carry out the attacks … but judging his actions against the thousands and thousands of hard working caring police officers, those who have saved lives, protected people and genuinely help people on a daily basis is at best naive

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

I would harvest his organs for people needing transplants. He premeditated that murder and as a serving officer should suffer a much greater punishment.

By *ig_time_CharlieMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and London

Truly disgusted, Did not realise the distance he had travelled in order to commit this despicable crime, that he used his warrant card to carry out the crime or that someone had tipped him off.

Whoever they are, I hope they get what's coming to them.

As for him, I hope he gets beaten up and worse EVERY SINGLE DAY of his sentence.

"How many of us here have allowed a police officer into our home assuming they can be trusted .. and please don’t say they can because clearly that one couldn’t! And she wouldn’t have known any different

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush. "

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people.

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush.

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people. "

trying to catch up on the background and it looks like the nickname was before the Met.

Still lots of red flags that went missing tho.

Still trying to find details on the tip off. That's worrying if true.

Peterborough

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people. "

Was his nickname Therapist? With a space between the letter E & R?

Peterborough

How are these monsters falling through the CRB/DBS checks?

Jimmy Saville, Ian Huntley, the Rotherham gang to name a few.

"If ever a return of capital punishment needed justifying"

Yes ive thought of this snd I'd volunteer to do it but it's over too quickly. I hope that shit turd suffers for years being vilified.

I hope the one who tipped it off gets caught and prosecuted too

On a mooch

"How are these monsters falling through the CRB/DBS checks?

Jimmy Saville, Ian Huntley, the Rotherham gang to name a few."

Considering these weren’t used until early 2000s quite easily

Peterborough

Considering these weren’t used until early 2000s quite easily "

So what was there before hand?

On a mooch

So what was there before hand?"

Nothing I believe. Although checks were made against a convicted list, so no conviction no record, but I could be wrong. I think it all changed because of the Huntley case

Nothing I believe. Although checks were made against a convicted list, so no conviction no record, but I could be wrong. I think it all changed because of the Huntley case "

It did. It was one of the review recommendations.

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people.

Was his nickname Therapist? With a space between the letter E & R?"

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people. trying to catch up on the background and it looks like the nickname was before the Met.

Still trying to find details on the tip off. That's worrying if true. "

The police timeline of when they planned the arrest, when they were waiting, the recovered data showing when he deleted records and the police entry 10 minutes later is what is suggesting there was a tip off.

By *amesoflondonMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 30/09/21 03:13:07]

London

I don't doubt this, but in this case he had two known exposures where nothing happened and the nickname his colleagues gave him was the r-word we can't write here. Camaraderie can go too far, and those officers probably think they are decent people. trying to catch up on the background and it looks like the nickname was before the Met.

The police timeline of when they planned the arrest, when they were waiting, the recovered data showing when he deleted records and the police entry 10 minutes later is what is suggesting there was a tip off.

"

No one wipes their phone without reason.

The police, only police us 'by consent'. I withdraw my consent. That monster needs to suffer. I trust inmates to administer justice more than the Met. That poor girl, I can't sleep thinking, holding food down is near impossible. I wish wish wish she was home, and women, girls could be 100% safe. This is so real. No need for Women and Girls to be 'protected'. No need for ladies to feel unsafe.. It's males that need to collectively, take responsibility for the male monsters in our midst, root them out, expose them, no mercy, banish them - they know not what it is to be a man - hang heads in shame fellow guys, make a change, educate your sons or else you're part of the problem.

May that and too too many other Ladies rest in peace before their time. This violence must stop. Which men here agree out of interest?

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

The police, only police us 'by consent'. I withdraw my consent. That monster needs to suffer. I trust inmates to administer justice more than the Met. That poor girl, I can't sleep thinking, holding food down is near impossible. I wish wish wish she was home, and women, girls could be 100% safe. This is so real. No need for Women and Girls to be 'protected'. No need for ladies to feel unsafe.. It's males that need to collectively, take responsibility for the male monsters in our midst, root them out, expose them, no mercy, banish them - they know not what it is to be a man - hang heads in shame fellow guys, make a change, educate your sons or else you're part of the problem.

May that and too too many other Ladies rest in peace before their time. This violence must stop. Which men here agree out of interest?

"

Agree 100%

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s a sad state of affairs when you are more likely to get investigated for coming up with his nickname than looking at the reason behind it.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing I believe. Although checks were made against a convicted list, so no conviction no record, but I could be wrong. I think it all changed because of the Huntley case "

Huntley applied for his CRB using his mother's maiden name - Nixon

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

Not a man but completely agree. It’s not a woman’s place to be overly protective of herself it’s a mans place NOT to be a predator.

This is taught at most schools but needs to come from home too.

"

A truly shocking story, my heart goes out to Sarah, her family and friends.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the details being reported as I'm sure it must be harrowing for her family to have to hear it again.

Let's hope they can find some peace at some point.

It’s absolutely horrific for the family, what a despicable excuse of a human being.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

"Sarah Everard's mother's impact statement should be read by everyone, especially serving police officers.

"

The only people that will admire him, are pathetic misogynistic people like him. Upcoming murderers. A tiny tiny proportion of society. I think it's wrong to say people will admire him. Don't glorify him.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

"A truly shocking story, my heart goes out to Sarah, her family and friends.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the details being reported as I'm sure it must be harrowing for her family to have to hear it again.

Let's hope they can find some peace at some point.

"

Speaking from experience. This family will never be the same again. The only peace they will have. Is when they die. I feel so bad for them.

I'm sad that this doesn't shock me at all. There will be men like this everywhere. Many people will know one but you know... it's funny. He's just being friendly when he gropes women at parties or brushes against them by the photocopier....

The thing that has shocked me is the men I know who can't understand why women are often wary of going out after dark alone.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Hope the prisoners get to him.

Could have been anyone, he was on the prowl for a victim. All planned out.

RIP Sarah x

King's Crustacean

Considering these weren’t used until early 2000s quite easily "

I wondered about dates and even so ..... does one require a DBS check to be in a gang ?

By *ussexualMan  over a year ago

Brighton

DBS checks are only useful if someone has prior convictions though. With this guy, presumably there were none as he was a serving police officer. What's really concerning is that none of the red flags were acted upon by his colleagues. You do have to wonder how many working with him are appalled at him, but didn't act when they had a chance.

All we can hope now is that he gets the whole of life sentence, and lives a long miserable life inside, always wondering when somebody will give him the terrified pain and misery that he inflicted on the poor girl.

"Sarah Everard's mother's impact statement should be read by everyone "

I felt every word

That family will never again know the peace we all take so much for granted

How can people act on the so called red flags?

There's men exhibiting red flags all day every day.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"How can people act on the so called red flags?

There's men exhibiting red flags all day every day. "

It's hard a group of us about 10 colleagues went to report our boss, as he was displaying red flags and we had documentary evidence to back it up. It was swept under the carpet by senior management. We then went to the union and it was still swept up. It was only on the threat of going to national newspapers did an investigation start.

He was found guilty and we the whistle blowers treated like human beings again. And this was a group of us. I don't think I could go through that process alone.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

There's men exhibiting red flags all day every day. "

Red flags to some, locker room talk to others.

As long as there are people out there willing to let these things slide and not hold people to account then this blight will never end.

Tip of the ice berg this weirdo is.

Should be rewards and prizes on offer to rid the police of the rubbish

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

It's hard a group of us about 10 colleagues went to report our boss, as he was displaying red flags and we had documentary evidence to back it up. It was swept under the carpet by senior management. We then went to the union and it was still swept up. It was only on the threat of going to national newspapers did an investigation start.

He was found guilty and we the whistle blowers treated like human beings again. And this was a group of us. I don't think I could go through that process alone.

"

It is very hard to be the one "rocking the boat" for what ever reason.

Our society needs to be learning from these instances. In so many cases, not just sexual, people have reported concerns for them to be ignored (or worse for the complainant to become targeted).

Even worse when the complainant is of a lesser status/power within the organisation.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It is very hard to be the one "rocking the boat" for what ever reason.

Our society needs to be learning from these instances. In so many cases, not just sexual, people have reported concerns for them to be ignored (or worse for the complainant to become targeted).

Even worse when the complainant is of a lesser status/power within the organisation. "

It wasn't even sexual red flags and we were a mixture of male and female staff members. Whistle blowers need to be feel they are being listened to. Else people get away with things

"Hope the prisoners get to him.

Could have been anyone, he was on the prowl for a victim. All planned out.

RIP Sarah x"

What she went through was truly horrific, I didn't sleep well last night because of it, which is nothing compared to whst her family n friends are going through. Makes me think what i can do as an individual

King's Crustacean

As long as there are people out there willing to let these things slide and not hold people to account then this blight will never end."

There's a huge difference between locker room talk/intra gender banter and sleezy creepy behaviours if you think about it.

King's Crustacean

"Tip of the ice berg this weirdo is.

Should be rewards and prizes on offer to rid the police of the rubbish "

Not rid 'the police' ......... rid societies.

"Tip of the ice berg this weirdo is.

Should be rewards and prizes on offer to rid the police of the rubbish "

All or any complaints, historical or otherwise need to be thoroughly carried out, preferably by a different force on another force.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"What a horrible little shit turd that thing is!

"

I have no idea how this was not prevented before it turned into this terrible outcome! He wasn't a normal PC he was a fire-arms officer assigned to the US embassy, he must have been psychologically tested and he must have been under constant review in such a role, surely???

He was reported twice for exposing himself and yet he still held his position!

12 gross misconduct or misconduct notices have so far been served on police officers from multiple forces in relation to him and the handling of this case, what the hell is happening within our police forces!

Sadly nothing is going to bring poor Sarah back and nothing can ever ease the sadness and pain her parents are suffering and listening to their court statements I was deeply upset.

The Met must ensure that nothing like this can ever happen again, they need to reassure us, the public, that they have the right safeguards in place to protect the public and a plan to deal with the rotten officers and forces.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Ghastly

Yes protectors turn animals "

A protector turned animal, let's not tar every policeman. He a reprehensible man who used his work as bait - vile

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Whole life tariff, never again to walk the streets. Hope this gives Sarah’s family some comfort.

"Whole life tariff, never again to walk the streets. Hope this gives Sarah’s family some comfort. "

The details of her murder are horrific, the sentence is deserved ,

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Good… glad he got a whole life tariff rather than a really long sentence with even the small chance of getting parole….

Also I think the commissioner of the met ought to go as well… but I will save that for another day

Today is about Sarah…..

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

He is a truly despicable, vile waste of space. The details that are coming out are horrifying, he deserves a death sentence.

That poor girl and her poor family.

"Good… glad he got a whole life tariff rather than a really long sentence with even the small chance of getting parole….

Also I think the commissioner of the met ought to go as well… but I will save that for another day

Today is about Sarah….. "

Fully agree, today is for Sarah. , another day for a full investigation, not just boot out cressida dick and think that's fixed.

Couldnt agree more

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

"Whole life tariff, never again to walk the streets. Hope this gives Sarah’s family some comfort. "

Hope he gets it in jail.

Ghastly

Sent shivers down my spine "

ID, equipment (handcuffs) and techniques could be mimicked by a conman not in the force!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Ghastly

ID, equipment (handcuffs) and techniques could be mimicked by a conman not in the force!

"

But he used his police ID to “arrest” under the false pretence of violating Covid regulations….

In reality how many of us would have fought or resisted…. In reality as a person of colour I know that I would not have and I am a big black man… so let alone how a woman would feel….

I hope everyone reads Sarah's mothers' impact statement.

Ghastly

But he used his police ID to “arrest” under the false pretence of violating Covid regulations….

In reality how many of us would have fought or resisted…. In reality as a person of colour I know that I would not have and I am a big black man… so let alone how a woman would feel…."

I'm only expressing it could of been done by a conman too.

In fact who's to say it hasn't with other less violent crimes.

How his behaviour with a different issue wasn't questioned in depth, before this awful offence - is mind boggling.

This murder will be discussed for a long time and as usual what could of been prevented.

Too little too late!

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-29/he-took-her-life-stole-her-future-sarah-everard-mothers-statement-in-full

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Off to jail for the rest of his life which will be made utter misery by all the other inmates. Life in jail for someone who commits a serious sexual crime will be bad but as an ex-policeman as well, every single minute will be hell and he'll live in fear the entire time. The worse treatment he gets the better as far as we're concerned.

Sarah was my friend. It’s hard enough knowing she was murdered, let alone by a very person employed to protect her. To hear what that evil cunt did to her how he did it has left me in more of a state of shock than I thought, so I can only imagine what a horrible time it is for her poor family. How brave and composed they were to read their statements. Her mum and her sisters especially were harrowing and heart felt .They will never be the same. None of her friends and colleagues like me will either.

A burning star extinguished. She will be missed.

Cx

Ghastly

In reality how many of us would have fought or resisted…. In reality as a person of colour I know that I would not have and I am a big black man… so let alone how a woman would feel…."

Ironically, the only people who may have twigged at an early stage that something was wrong with this 'arrest' are those regularly arrested. They would have realised it doesn't fit the normal pattern of an arrest. A normal, law-abiding person with no or minimal prior police contact wouldn't have realised until it was too late.

I truly hope that any of his former colleagues who ever covered up for him at any stage are feeling like shit now, and it plays on their conscience for the rest of their miserable lives.

I’ve purposefully stayed away from news and papers because terrible events like this affect me so I just read about it in short moments of time. Horrific is my first thought. And reading others saying he was tipped off about being arrested, the police need to do everything they can to find who it was and punish them too. They (the police) will unfortunately be looked at in another light. Just like the scrutinisation when the police officer murdered George Floyd. Needs to be a massive shake up, and get rid of the dirt. From society and the police. Bust as said before, that’s for another day. Today is about Sarah. May she rest in peace x

London

"Sarah was my friend. It’s hard enough knowing she was murdered, let alone by a very person employed to protect her. To hear what that evil cunt did to her how he did it has left me in more of a state of shock than I thought, so I can only imagine what a horrible time it is for her poor family. How brave and composed they were to read their statements. Her mum and her sisters especially were harrowing and heart felt .They will never be the same. None of her friends and colleagues like me will either.

Cx"

Dear Friend, don't be alone now, don't be a stranger, I think all of us here and everywhere would like to reach out to you all and give you a hug right now. I never knew her, I do know that her star is bright and we all see it. That star will never be extinguished. Be in touch, and kind to yourself, James

He needs to be hung drawn and quartered, slowly

Peterborough

"

Wise words indeed.

Peterborough

"Sarah was my friend. It’s hard enough knowing she was murdered, let alone by a very person employed to protect her. To hear what that evil cunt did to her how he did it has left me in more of a state of shock than I thought, so I can only imagine what a horrible time it is for her poor family. How brave and composed they were to read their statements. Her mum and her sisters especially were harrowing and heart felt .They will never be the same. None of her friends and colleagues like me will either.

Cx

Dear Friend, don't be alone now, don't be a stranger, I think all of us here and everywhere would like to reach out to you all and give you a hug right now. I never knew her, I do know that her star is bright and we all see it. That star will never be extinguished. Be in touch, and kind to yourself, James"

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Just ONE positive thing can come out of all of this, and that is Couzens will definitely die in prison....ideally in a lot of pain.

Peterborough

"Just ONE positive thing can come out of all of this, and that is Couzens will definitely die in prison....ideally in a lot of pain."

The suicide watch starts tonight.

Hopefully forensics will be able to recover what was on his phone or telecommunications records and catch whoever tipped him off

Peterborough

"Hopefully forensics will be able to recover what was on his phone or telecommunications records and catch whoever tipped him off

"

if the police can't or won't do that...then it's a very dark day indeed.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

As long as there are people out there willing to let these things slide and not hold people to account then this blight will never end.

There's a huge difference between locker room talk/intra gender banter and sleezy creepy behaviours if you think about it."

Yes I know.

My point was that when Donald Trump was caught talking about grabbing women by the pussy before he was elected president all his supporters, both male and female, brushed it off as “locker room talk”, suggesting that kind of behaviour and mentality was okay when it clearly wasn’t and what he was talking about was sexual assault.

So as long as people will forgive their “boy”, society will have a hard time changing.

And before you say thats America, Trump had a lot of fans in this country as well.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

The guys who are into exposing themselves on here need a reality check.

The thrill for a minority, flips a switch to take it further, like this creature.

"The guys who are into exposing themselves on here need a reality check.

The thrill for a minority, flips a switch to take it further, like this creature.

"

Low level sexual offending is often a precursor to more serious acts.

"The guys who are into exposing themselves on here need a reality check.

"

The actual pathological element of men who get off on exposing themselves is not appreciated by wider society. That's because we focus on the act ie entering public space in a state of undress which is common to naturists & streakers etc.

*the obscenity of the act more than the motivation.

I feel so haunted seeing that CCTV still of him and his poor victim together at side of car, cannot imagine the pain and fear she went through when he started his attack. Evil man.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I’ve purposefully stayed away from news and papers because terrible events like this affect me so I just read about it in short moments of time. Horrific is my first thought. And reading others saying he was tipped off about being arrested, the police need to do everything they can to find who it was and punish them too. They (the police) will unfortunately be looked at in another light. Just like the scrutinisation when the police officer murdered George Floyd. Needs to be a massive shake up, and get rid of the dirt. From society and the police. Bust as said before, that’s for another day. Today is about Sarah. May she rest in peace x"

I hadn’t heard anything about him being tipped off, seems odd that if he was he would be captured at home, surely that’s the last place a “Tipped Off” person would be?

S

"I feel so haunted seeing that CCTV still of him and his poor victim together at side of car, cannot imagine the pain and fear she went through when he started his attack. Evil man."

Me too mate, i didn't sleep well last night because of it. Im trying not to look at the images on the news.

"

I hadn’t heard anything about him being tipped off, seems odd that if he was he would be captured at home, surely that’s the last place a “Tipped Off” person would be?

S"

Best to check it out and if anyone had then hunt the bastards down and prosecute them

London

[Removed by poster at 01/10/21 04:13:29]

"

S

Best to check it out and if anyone had then hunt the bastards down and prosecute them"

Your been kind there

London

"I feel so haunted seeing that CCTV still of him and his poor victim together at side of car, cannot imagine the pain and fear she went through when he started his attack. Evil man.

Me too mate, i didn't sleep well last night because of it. Im trying not to look at the images on the news. "

Likewise, can't sleep, hold food down, thinking about that innocent woman, that beast. Patriarchy, misogyny. Ashamed and furious at some monster sharing my gender. The fury is overwhelming, to be that monsters cellmate only to meter out real justice is on my mind.... this violence and fear experienced daily, morning, noon, night by females caused by males must stop. Educate your Sons, call anything Patriarchal out and destroy that evil every every time you see, hear, witness it. This violence has to end, for our mothers daughters wives. It must be and has to be Men banishing Misogyny. Women and Girls should never have to think about safety. 'males' proove that they can kill like this over and over - my rage at them is immeasurable, shame at being the same sex, nausiating . Men do not do this horror.. Men - I ask a call to arms. No excuses, mercy or rhetoric. Women and Girls must be safe - from the monsters I have called male. Step up. Weed them out, every day until it's done.

Everybody from education to businesses have to jump on board to make massive changes. Adding MORE into the schools curriculum about valuing people - be it gender, disability etc.

I've previously campaigned in Lancashire, for self defence classes to be introduced into PE for females.

Of course everything is about money and budgets no matter what extra changes the Government introduce.

It now depends how seriously they want to take it.

So many issues on a long list, need urgent attention.

The Victims' Commissioner and her team, really have their work cut out.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The punishment element of a whole life sentence is far more effective in my opinion.

Couzens will live the rest of his life in abject misery, never seeing the light of day again, his preference might well have been execution instead.

"If ever a return of capital punishment needed justifying

The punishment element of a whole life sentence is far more effective in my opinion.

Couzens will live the rest of his life in abject misery, never seeing the light of day again, his preference might well have been execution instead."

It was my first thought to execute the piece of shit, but death would make it too easy for him,

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

So when you see this behaviour on here are you going to call it out or put it down to preferences, turn ons and sexual thrill?

Plenty of posts about men secretly sniffing knickers of women they don't know, calling women girls, workmen going through the drawers of the houses they work in, admitting trying to look up skirts, is it OK to shag my mates 18 year old daughter and a million other things.

On yet another spit and swallow 'do women' thread here, the OP in response to 'it's rude to spit' responded along the lines of yeah, you women should know what's good for you.

CALL THEM OUT.

Couzens will live the rest of his life in abject misery, never seeing the light of day again, his preference might well have been execution instead.

It was my first thought to execute the piece of shit, but death would make it too easy for him,

"

If only this was true

Sadly he will not live out his life in abject misery

He will be cared for by the state

The same one that paid him handsomely

Whilst he prayed on innocent women

The family of this young lady will live out their lives in misery because of him

Hopefully someone will leave his door open

And he will get some real justice

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

Interesting.....

I spoke about this in private with one guy yesterday.

Apparently this isn't the right places to make changes.

I was wondering though, if semi/naked pictures of ourselves, confuses some or they think it excuses some of their behaviour towards females....

There are always plenty of threads about the male approach through DMs.

Maybe this would be classed as another male bashing thread either by males or females!

I'll be surprised if a heavy topic like this can be discussed to learn anything from.....

Look after yourself ladies X

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"What a horrible little shit turd that thing is!

Can it be prevented? Partly. Missed opportunities along the way, to identify what sort of person he was, that’s about it.

But if someone is a monster and decides to do something like that, there’s not a great deal ther can be done to stop them.

There are bad people out there. Not many, but there are some.

"

"So when you see this behaviour on here are you going to call it out or put it down to preferences, turn ons and sexual thrill?

Plenty of posts about men secretly sniffing knickers of women they don't know, calling women girls, workmen going through the drawers of the houses they work in, admitting trying to look up skirts, is it OK to shag my mates 18 year old daughter and a million other things.

On yet another spit and swallow 'do women' thread here, the OP in response to 'it's rude to spit' responded along the lines of yeah, you women should know what's good for you.

CALL THEM OUT.

"

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

If only this was true

The family of this young lady will live out their lives in misery because of him

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

"

I hope her family don’t live out their days in misery. Sarah I’m sure wouldn’t want that. I wouldn’t that if it was my family. Yes they have lost a daughter, Sister in the worst way imaginable. But she brought them sunshine when she was alive, and I hope, in time, her memory shines bright enough through the rain to bring them rainbows. This man has taken enough from them.

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

"So when you see this behaviour on here are you going to call it out or put it down to preferences, turn ons and sexual thrill?

CALL THEM OUT.

"

And that’s the tea right there!

historicly the police have been the biggest criminals and abusers of power across the world so it's hardly a shock there is still a few doing it.

henley on thames

CALL THEM OUT.

"

I noticed that one too. Couple of serious topics about women this morning, and the real life tragedy referred to in the thread, and then the juxtaposition of someone starting a thread about swallowing jizz. Jesus Christ!

henley on thames

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

I hope her family don’t live out their days in misery. Sarah I’m sure wouldn’t want that. I wouldn’t that if it was my family. Yes they have lost a daughter, Sister in the worst way imaginable. But she brought them sunshine when she was alive, and I hope, in time, her memory shines bright enough through the rain to bring them rainbows. This man has taken enough from them.

"

Agreed. I hope they can find some peace and positivity in their lives. There will always be a massive void and scar though.

Can’t imagine life is particularly nice for his family either right now. May be wondering if they could / should have spotted something or done something. Likewise his bosses and colleagues, that nagging doubt will haunt them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

CALL THEM OUT.

I noticed that one too. Couple of serious topics about women this morning, and the real life tragedy referred to in the thread, and then the juxtaposition of someone starting a thread about swallowing jizz. Jesus Christ! "

Nothing wrong with talking about either. What is wrong is suggesting that women *should* swallow what men *give* them regardless of whether it's pleasant or not

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Can’t imagine life is particularly nice for his family either right now. "

It was totally repulsive he took his family for a day out in the woods where he murdered her

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush. historicly the police have been the biggest criminals and abusers of power across the world so it's hardly a shock there is still a few doing it."

This is a good point - without copper bashing

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

CALL THEM OUT.

I noticed that one too. Couple of serious topics about women this morning, and the real life tragedy referred to in the thread, and then the juxtaposition of someone starting a thread about swallowing jizz. Jesus Christ!

Nothing wrong with talking about either. What is wrong is suggesting that women *should* swallow what men *give* them regardless of whether it's pleasant or not"

Can we expect a change in the forum site rules?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

"

He may be cared for by the state but that doesn't mean anyone cares for him.

This is an individual in an unfamiliar environment, once probably respected by his friends and family, now a police officer incarcerated for sexually assaulting and killing a young woman, he won't be winning any popularity prizes in his new home.

You mention yourself the opportunity for someone to give him a good hiding, it may even be worse than that.

Even in the protected segregation/vulnerable prisoner areas he'll live in fear, constantly worrying when it might be coming and universally hated.

The building blocks of human need have largely be removed from him, positive social affiliations, freedom, being held in high regard, personal development and nurturing relationships are gone.

This is a life of abject misery in my opinion.

Incidentally, I agree Sarah's family (and his wife and children) will also suffer the pain and consequences of what he did to her for the rest of their lives too.

Rapist his mates called him and in the cooler he'll be kicked punched sworn at by other inmates in the special ward they put coppers

Then his food will be spat in and other nastys for good measure.

Not looking good for pc murderer haha

Rapist his mates called him and in the cooler he'll be kicked punched sworn at by other inmates in the special ward they put coppers

"Rapist his mates called him and in the cooler he'll be kicked punched sworn at by other inmates in the special ward they put coppers

Not looking good for pc murderer haha "

I hope so.. I bloody well hope so!

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

"

CALL THEM OUT.

"

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

At some me point in the not too distant future, there should be a whistle blowing amnesty to call out Police Officers known by their colleagues to have a predilection for sexual proclivities that would bring the force into disrepute and dismiss them …. And prosecutions thereafter.

There should also be be a database of police officers that can be cross referenced to members of the public. During any investigation it could be highlighted much sooner

It will take the Met and police forces around the country years to rebuild their reputation with the public at large.

London

"At some me point in the not too distant future, there should be a whistle blowing amnesty to call out Police Officers known by their colleagues to have a predilection for sexual proclivities that would bring the force into disrepute and dismiss them …. And prosecutions thereafter.

There should also be be a database of police officers that can be cross referenced to members of the public. During any investigation it could be highlighted much sooner

It will take the Met and police forces around the country years to rebuild their reputation with the public at large.

"

This is such a good idea, that it will likely never happen. 'Lessons will be learned' of course, 'root and branch reviews' 'a raft of recommendations' all at great cost.. But, I fear having any significant, meaningful, cull of bad apples with swift, determined action - such as this genius idea would only be far far too useful for rooting out 'bad apples'. They look after their own.. I wonder if there's a way that the public can demand it? Without it being lost in the noise.. Thinking hat on, if you want to collaborate, DM me. Best, J

"At some me point in the not too distant future, there should be a whistle blowing amnesty to call out Police Officers known by their colleagues to have a predilection for sexual proclivities that would bring the force into disrepute and dismiss them …. And prosecutions thereafter.

"

I'd be nervous about this. Should any coppers found to be on fab added to this database for all to see ? Where are lines drawn?

This case is difficult because he was a basket of flags, none of which would be enough to kick him off the force, but as a set look highly suspicious.

I don't get why his car was linked to a case but he wasn't. That seems to be one of the bigger gaps that needs to be explained. But if he wasn't convicted should one be denied a job because of your car being linked to a crime.

That's a debate we need to have ... Public risk versus the rights of individuals to have due process.

Now is probably not the right time as this is an emotional case and we will create views based on hindsight of this case.

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

"

Yes I hope that Sarah’s family find comfort in the out pouring of love from the general public

My point was he will if he wants to

Still be able to see his family etc

Whole life should mean whole life !!

Let him rot in the hell he deserves!!

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

Yes I hope that Sarah’s family find comfort in the out pouring of love from the general public

Let him rot in the hell he deserves!!"

I think he'll be disowned by family, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife divorces and changes her name. I hope that piece of shit suffers!

By *eedshandymanMan  over a year ago

leeds

Hang the bxxxxxxx publicly

The overwhelming majority of police officers are not only disgusted and horrified at what he did to Sarah, but also absolutely devastated at his abuse of power. Please dont tar them all with the same brush. historicly the police have been the biggest criminals and abusers of power across the world so it's hardly a shock there is still a few doing it."

What's your source for this rather outlandish claim?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

Let him rot in the hell he deserves!!"

He’s got a full life tariff so he’ll die in Prison.

The Prisoners will make his life hell and anyone who manages to cause him harm, will get a lot of credit from their fellow prisoners.

Don’t be surprised that in a few weeks or months you hear about him being seriously hurt.

"

"

The news. There's a few officers being investigated now, and that's just the met.

Real action and a purge is needed

If only this was true

Not death!

Just a good hiding

On many occasions

RIP Sarah

Xxx

Let him rot in the hell he deserves!!

He’s got a full life tariff so he’ll die in Prison.

The Prisoners will make his life hell and anyone who manages to cause him harm, will get a lot of credit from their fellow prisoners.

Don’t be surprised that in a few weeks or months you hear about him being seriously hurt. "

"

The news. There's a few officers being investigated now, and that's just the met.

Real action and a purge is needed "

So police officers across the globe, bearing in mind the massive diversity in policing styles and criminal justice systems, have been responsible for more criminality and power abuse than say Gengis Khan, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and many others? Sounds legit..

"

Real action and a purge is needed

So police officers across the globe, bearing in mind the massive diversity in policing styles and criminal justice systems, have been responsible for more criminality and power abuse than say Gengis Khan, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and many others? Sounds legit.."

Yep, I realise it's chasing an abstract but worth doing. The police have never done anything about it and needs sorting, even if it means disbanding and rebuilt. , the RUC being an example

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

CALL THEM OUT.

"

This. Every man into non consensual sexual thrills or kinks needs to think about their behaviour.

It's like shoplifters, starts with penny chews / biros and can turn into more for some.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Lots of comments and I've not read them but I would say this. If a crime results in a full life custodial sentence, then as far as I am concerned, the death penalty should automatically be applied. If we have faith in the judicial system, and the individual cannot be released and, therefore, rehabilitation is irrelevant, why not?

"Lots of comments and I've not read them but I would say this. If a crime results in a full life custodial sentence, then as far as I am concerned, the death penalty should automatically be applied. If we have faith in the judicial system, and the individual cannot be released and, therefore, rehabilitation is irrelevant, why not?"

So taking someone else's life is wrong unless the government say "OK we are going to take yours" not a society I want to live in.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"Lots of comments and I've not read them but I would say this. If a crime results in a full life custodial sentence, then as far as I am concerned, the death penalty should automatically be applied. If we have faith in the judicial system, and the individual cannot be released and, therefore, rehabilitation is irrelevant, why not?

So taking someone else's life is wrong unless the government say "OK we are going to take yours" not a society I want to live in.

"

In which case you are happy to like in a society with murderers, rapists, paedophiles likely to be freed after a period of rehabilitation? How about a society that punishes the guilty and protects the innocent???

» Add a new message to this topic