FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Birmingham hotels

Birmingham hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am working in Birmingham next week for a few days and just looking for advice on hotels I am looking at the edgbaston park hotel has anyone Ever stayed here or could recommend another hotel cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

What part of town are you working in?

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Edgbaston Park is a nice hotel but it’s right near the university so it might be a bit noisy! It’s also about three miles from the city centre, do you need to be somewhere more central? There are several good hotels in the city centre.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Edgbaston Park is a nice hotel but it’s right near the university so it might be a bit noisy! It’s also about three miles from the city centre, do you need to be somewhere more central? There are several good hotels in the city centre."

You'll get more choices of things to do, if you're more central. Obviously factor in transport to where you'll be going, timings etc. Perhaps do some travel calculations by time of day.

I've only stayed at the Crowne Plaza, which isn't the most central hotel. Broad Street area tends to be pubs and some nightlife and has a few hotels just off it.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If we’re staying in Birmingham itself we tend to choose the premier inn just off Grand Central.

Its very central so a food location for doing stuff.

The rooms are okay, but then all you really need is a bed!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It doesn't really matter where I stay tone honest I will be driving around a lot to see many customers I just want some where quite just outside town

Ps thanks in advance

By *reyeyesesMan  over a year ago

Brumtown

Edbaston park is set back off the road a fair bit, shouldn't have issues with noise really

» Add a new message to this topic