FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jordan charged

Jordan charged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hopefully she goes down and not in the way she dreams.. driving while disqualified, off her tits and d*unk..

You or I we would get years and key thrown away.. lets hope the same happens to her..

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

What’s she ever done to you?

Mental illness needs compassion not gloating.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

She needs proper help & support

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What’s she ever done to you?

Mental illness needs compassion not gloating."

I agree.

She really shouldn't have been driving though

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Using mental illness to make excuses for something that could kill someone

Fareham

Using mental illness to make excuses for something that could kill someone "

My mum with dementia nearly blew our house up. Did I blame her? No. I blamed the authorities who were dragging their heels in getting her proper help.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Hopefully she goes down and not in the way she dreams.. driving while disqualified, off her tits and d*unk..

You or I we would get years and key thrown away.. lets hope the same happens to her.."

Hopefully she will get the help she needs.

Why did you bring sex acts in to the situation to degrade her further. I don't think she'd dream of going down on you.

Why was she 'off her tits' and not over the limit ?

I also hope she is disqualified for a while and gets the help she needs to recover.

By *penallhrsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Any person suffering from mental illness needs help but attempting to drive knowing you are disqualified is silly.

Luckily nobody else was involved or it would have been a much worse outcome.

The press are going to love this.

They’ll be like bees around honey.

Fareham

If you have mental health problems ‘silliness’ is blurred from sensible behaviour.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hopefully she goes down and not in the way she dreams.. driving while disqualified, off her tits and d*unk..

You or I we would get years and key thrown away.. lets hope the same happens to her..

Why did you bring sex acts in to the situation to degrade her further. I don't think she'd dream of going down on you.

I also hope she is disqualified for a while and gets the help she needs to recover. "

She was disqualified at the time I believe

By *iBBWLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Agreed. More going on than we’re being told, I suspect.

King's Crustacean

I also hope she is disqualified for a while and gets the help she needs to recover.

She was disqualified at the time I believe "

I know and I will think it fair if she is banned. What I can't let pass without comment is that every time a woman does something a man sexualises it.

No one EVER says .... yeah he was 'off his cock on drink' .......

No one EVER says ..... He'll be going down and I don't mean prison.

Yada Yada...

Just like on another thread this morning when a woman asked for advice it was turned into her sexual behaviours - which was NOT what she asked about.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

MH or not...she was disqualified as well as dr**k.

Imagine if she had crashed into or hit someone and killed them

I do hope the punishment reflects the situation.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I know and I will think it fair if she is banned. What I can't let pass without comment is that every time a woman does something a man sexualises it.

Yada Yada...

Just like on another thread this morning when a woman asked for advice it was turned into her sexual behaviours - which was NOT what she asked about. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's also true that if this was a single mum from a council estate with several children from different relationships, driving under the influence while disqualified her mental health would not be considered

King's Crustacean

Agreed. More going on than we’re being told, I suspect."

She's never been 100% stable in relationships etc...

Recently took a punch in a domestic .. from the 'umpteenth' partner.... So I guess she's not in a good place right now.

Trouble is she does have determination to have her own way...

I've always liked her. I can see her faults but I like her and wish her well.

King's Crustacean

"It's also true that if this was a single mum from a council estate with several children from different relationships, driving under the influence while disqualified her mental health would not be considered"

Agreed. Her family spoke up for her though. Which doesn't always happen.

King's Crustacean

Come to think of it.

She hasn't been called Jordan for absolutely years.....

Katie Price.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yada Yada...

Just like on another thread this morning when a woman asked for advice it was turned into her sexual behaviours - which was NOT what she asked about. "

It's ALWAYS about a woman's sexual behaviour or how she's connected to a man.

King's Crustacean

That was a bit shouty of you

Yes it is.

w

Yada Yada...

Off his/her tits it’s a common expression for any gender when they’re on drugs where I’m from

Stop seeing gender issues where there isn’t one

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

I feel sorry for her children. They must be incredibly upset and worried, and all of it playing out so publicly

King's Crustacean

Yada Yada...

Just like on another thread this morning when a woman asked for advice it was turned into her sexual behaviours - which was NOT what she asked about.

Off his/her tits it’s a common expression for any gender when they’re on drugs where I’m from

Stop seeing gender issues where there isn’t one "

There is a gender issue.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That was a bit shouty of you

Yes it is."

That's why I was shouty. I've finally after nearly 65 years got fed up enough to shout

w

Yada Yada...

Stop seeing gender issues where there isn’t one

There is a gender issue.

"

Sounds like it’s a drink/drug driving issue to me and a “celebs getting off easy” issue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel sorry for her, and have done for years. I’m not surprised she’s ended up with drug addiction and a mental breakdown.

Without a doubt what she did was wrong - but she clearly needs help. In a weird way I hope she gets sent to jail so that she can get space to become clean, sober and get some support.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Kind of feel a bit sorry for her, can’t imagine the type of life she’s had since a child in the spotlight and remember watching her on I’m a celebratory when she met Peter Andre, and she seemed a lovely sweet girl, a bit lost even then…. BUT anyone who gets in a car when out of it and particularly when already banned, needs punishing , no exceptions, too many innocent people die and are hurt.

By *iBBWLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"I feel sorry for her children. They must be incredibly upset and worried, and all of it playing out so publicly "

Yes, this ^^

King's Crustacean

"I feel sorry for her, and have done for years. I’m not surprised she’s ended up with drug addiction and a mental breakdown.

Without a doubt what she did was wrong - but she clearly needs help. In a weird way I hope she gets sent to jail so that she can get space to become clean, sober and get some support. "

If that is what happens to drink drivers after driving when disqualified then i'd agree.

I'd prefer that she is banned for years and has to agree to some social therapy.

I think she's an amazing candidate for giving help to others. She's becoming mature enough to do so and should when she's back to being Katie.

Banning her from driving didn't appear to stop her from driving though

King's Crustacean

"Kind of feel a bit sorry for her, can’t imagine the type of life she’s had since a child in the spotlight and remember watching her on I’m a celebratory when she met Peter Andre, and she seemed a lovely sweet girl, a bit lost even then…. BUT anyone who gets in a car when out of it and particularly when already banned, needs punishing , no exceptions, too many innocent people die and are hurt."

And if by 'punishment' you mean a ban and some help then

Yada Yada...

To be fair it’s not because she’s a woman he’s making those comments is it. It’s because she is a person who is famous for sex. She made her career off of it, topless photos, kiss and tells, webcam shows and she famously had a sex tape too.

I’m not passing judgement on any of those things, but it’s clear why she is associated with “sexualised” jokes

King's Crustacean

"Banning her from driving didn't appear to stop her from driving though "

Someone needs to ban her from drinking ....

We don't make the best decisions under the influence.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I have every sympathy with mental health issues but none for getting behind the wheel of a car whilst banned and on any kind of drink/drugs. Yes she clearly needs help but this can’t go unpunished.

"Banning her from driving didn't appear to stop her from driving though

Someone needs to ban her from drinking ....

We don't make the best decisions under the influence."

She did more than drinking. She has a serious drug addiction

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Kind of feel a bit sorry for her, can’t imagine the type of life she’s had since a child in the spotlight and remember watching her on I’m a celebratory when she met Peter Andre, and she seemed a lovely sweet girl, a bit lost even then…. BUT anyone who gets in a car when out of it and particularly when already banned, needs punishing , no exceptions, too many innocent people die and are hurt.

And if by 'punishment' you mean a ban and some help then "

Bans don’t seem to have worked Granny. I think, personally, that she should be treated the same as everyone else. She chooses to live in the public eye and has benefitted greatly from it. She has also suffered greatly for it and for that I am sorry. But if she had injured somebody or worse. This would be a very different conversation

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Kill someone or kill herself. I believe she took her car in the early morning hours while she was d*unk or something? And overturned her car?

Even though she was still disquallified.

Maybe she should be sectioned for her own good like it happened to Paul Gasgoine?

She is not a nad person but she does not seem to think straight at times?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do believe that if help, compassion and understanding is offered to one in these circumstances it should be offered to all.

King's Crustacean

Yada Yada...

To be fair it’s not because she’s a woman he’s making those comments is it. It’s because she is a person who is famous for sex. She made her career off of it, topless photos, kiss and tells, webcam shows and she famously had a sex tape too.

I’m not passing judgement on any of those things, but it’s clear why she is associated with “sexualised” jokes

"

Great. I am glad you said that. That straightens it all out. Supports what I said anyway ...... and also ...... by that logic the women on here can be spoken of and to in anyway that men may want to ...... 'that kind of woman' is fair game and asking for it because they are on a sex site with their bits out.

Is that a fair thing for me to take from your point ?

If not then it's not right and she is just another d*unk that needs 'help' .....

Not sexual derision.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Kill someone or kill herself. I believe she took her car in the early morning hours while she was d*unk or something? And overturned her car?

Maybe she should be sectioned for her own good like it happened to Paul Gasgoine?

She is not a nad person but she does not seem to think straight at times?"

I don't know her to know if she's a good or bad person but she will be judged by her actions whatever the reason behind them

Cobblers. Mental illness or not. To get in a car while high as a kite and d*unk. That is common sense..as i said. You or i we would be locked up and key thrown away..

Disqualified from driving.. but its ok she has mental illness..

High as a kite, but its ok ahe has mental illness...

I have mental issues but you dont see me jumping in my car when i have had a drink chasing down the next score..

Hope she goes to jail.

King's Crustacean

Tell me 'nad' was a typo

I agree. Maybe she should be sectioned.... depends on doctors I guess.

King's Crustacean

"Cobblers. Mental illness or not. To get in a car while high as a kite and d*unk. That is common sense..as i said. You or i we would be locked up and key thrown away..

I have mental issues but you dont see me jumping in my car when i have had a drink chasing down the next score..

Hope she goes to jail.

"

Just nip back and show me the bit where anyone said it's OKAY what she did.

No one said it's okay. No one.

Sympathy starts to go when you have these celebrities who have all this money and friends to put them into rehab and they come out no better.. we dont have hardly 5% of what is available to them..

Stoke

Tell me 'nad' was a typo

I agree. Maybe she should be sectioned.... depends on doctors I guess. "

It was a typo

w

She needs arresting a evaluated to decide what level of mental illness she’s at, to see if she needs to be sectioned as deemed not stable enough to make decisions, or charged with her offences and treated like a criminal.

No doubt it’ll be handled with soft hands because no one was hurt. Wonder what people’s opinions would be if she hit someone?

Either way, the justice system is very favourable to 3 things. Fame, money and women. Hopefully they handle it appropriately

Agreed. More going on than we’re being told, I suspect."

Has she broke the law?.. yes.. .should she be banged up?.. yes

Has she given one thought to her kids, especially Harvey who needs her more than anything.. No.. selfish and deserves everything coming to her.

Dubai & Nottingham

"Cobblers. Mental illness or not. To get in a car while high as a kite and d*unk. That is common sense..as i said. You or i we would be locked up and key thrown away..

Hope she goes to jail.

"

Why would you hope she goes to jail ? What I don’t undetstad is how other peoples suffering makes people feel good?

We see it all the time on tabloid front pages, everyone loves it when famous or successful peoples lives fall apart in public , when they hit rock bottom those headlines sell most copies , why ? Jealousy? The Japanese even have a saying “ The misfortune of others tastes like honey.”

Who?

w

Hope she goes to jail.

Why would you hope she goes to jail ? What I don’t undetstad is how other peoples suffering makes people feel good?

We see it all the time on tabloid front pages, everyone loves it when famous or successful peoples lives fall apart in public , when they hit rock bottom those headlines sell most copies , why ? Jealousy? The Japanese even have a saying “ The misfortune of others tastes like honey.”"

In a case like this it’s probably because it means she won’t be out to be a danger to others, although I do agree that a lot just like the see the mighty fall.

Hope she goes to jail.

We see it all the time on tabloid front pages, everyone loves it when famous or successful peoples lives fall apart in public , when they hit rock bottom those headlines sell most copies , why ? Jealousy? The Japanese even have a saying “ The misfortune of others tastes like honey.”

In a case like this it’s probably because it means she won’t be out to be a danger to others, although I do agree that a lot just like the see the mighty fall. "

Mighty!!! She has never been mighty.. what talent has she displayed to get famous.. its the idiotic public who put her on a pedestal..

King's Crustacean

Has she given one thought to her kids, especially Harvey who needs her more than anything.. No.. selfish and deserves everything coming to her."

Now there's a point. A loving mother who has raised a handicapped child for 18 years. The child she was left with after a dalliance with a footballer who just didn't want to know.

She's even greater in my eyes. Thanks for that.

She loves Harvey, has been there throughout. He loves her and she still sees that he's got what he needs despite him being legally and adult.

Go Katie! What was his dad's name again ???

w

Hope she goes to jail.

In a case like this it’s probably because it means she won’t be out to be a danger to others, although I do agree that a lot just like the see the mighty fall.

Mighty!!! She has never been mighty.. what talent has she displayed to get famous.. its the idiotic public who put her on a pedestal.. "

Not saying she’s mighty, I’m talking about his point if the general public loving seeing a celeb fall

w

Has she given one thought to her kids, especially Harvey who needs her more than anything.. No.. selfish and deserves everything coming to her."

Probably best to bang her up to protect the kids. Imagine if they had been in the car. She’s a danger to herself and all around her

Dubai & Nottingham

Hope she goes to jail.

Mighty!!! She has never been mighty.. what talent has she displayed to get famous.. its the idiotic public who put her on a pedestal..

Not saying she’s mighty, I’m talking about his point if the general public loving seeing a celeb fall "

She likely more successful in her careers than most people here , maybe that’s it, jealousy

King's Crustacean

Hope she goes to jail.

Mighty!!! She has never been mighty.. what talent has she displayed to get famous.. its the idiotic public who put her on a pedestal.. "

Well there's the furnishings company she developed, the horse riding medals... perfume promotions..... books ...... the modelling was years ago and it was the 'men' who bought into that .......most women don't buy papers for the titty page. She was page 3 and not internet....

Oh yeah and there were the t.v. progs ... great at seizing that opportunity ..... and i'm sure there's more.

I can see past her past and past tits. She won B.B. due to her calm strength and great demeanour. Hope she gets back there soon.

Yes granny ...go on stick up for her and put em' straight !!

I honestly thought she'd end up like this back when she was in car magazines nearly 25 years ago bouncing from one guy to the next and constantly changing getting surgery for Posseh & Views then when she had Harvey I thought she needs to be a saint dealing with him nevermind herself so it's understandable that she makes mistakes and doesn't care about it imo ..

Stoke

Hope she goes to jail.

We see it all the time on tabloid front pages, everyone loves it when famous or successful peoples lives fall apart in public , when they hit rock bottom those headlines sell most copies , why ? Jealousy? The Japanese even have a saying “ The misfortune of others tastes like honey.”"

To be homest, being a celeb and having a good lawyer helps. A normal person breaking the law would have been jailed already.

Personally I do not dislike her, I feel sad for her at times cause she is like a car with no breaks.

My beloved George Michael eventually spent some time in jail for driving under the influence and I can not say he did not deserve it after a number of close calls.

King's Crustacean

Hope she goes to jail.

Not saying she’s mighty, I’m talking about his point if the general public loving seeing a celeb fall

She likely more successful in her careers than most people here , maybe that’s it, jealousy "

She is. She's unlucky in love but she's not the worthless heap that some people would make her out to be.

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Mental illness is a problem but cannot hide behind it when you risk other people's lives.

Terrorists and rapists may have mental health issues but that does not excuse their actions.

These days too many people use the 'mental health' problem as a sympathy mechanism or 'get of jail free card' in doing so they take away from those who are genuinely unwell in this way.

Be careful who you empathise and sympathise with

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Well considering what she has been charged with one doesn’t qualify for jail time and the other is a maximum of six months, it is likely to be a heavy fine, community service and an extension of her ban.

She obviously needs help and hopefully she will get that, with her family’s support.

King's Crustacean

"Yes granny ...go on stick up for her and put em' straight !!

I honestly thought she'd end up like this back when she was in car magazines nearly 25 years ago bouncing from one guy to the next and constantly changing getting surgery for Posseh & Views then when she had Harvey I thought she needs to be a saint dealing with him nevermind herself so it's understandable that she makes mistakes and doesn't care about it imo ..

"

Haters have to hate I guess.

Generally those unable to form opinions of their own , with low self esteem and in need of someone to look down on.

King's Crustacean

"Well considering what she has been charged with one doesn’t qualify for jail time and the other is a maximum of six months, it is likely to be a heavy fine, community service and an extension of her ban.

She obviously needs help and hopefully she will get that, with her family’s support. "

There are people who seem in life to be on a self destruct mission. Like Paul Gascoigne, Mike Tyson etc.

You really can't seem to help these people until they want to themselves. Don't know much about Katie Price, but from the headlines, she seems very similar.

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

The problem is she’s done this many times before so she clear has no respect for the laws around driving

If it was a one off and she is in a bad place with her MH it could mitigate it

But now she’s done it over and over again at various stages if her life

You can have bad MH and also be a twat unrelated to your MH problems

w

"Mental illness is a problem but cannot hide behind it when you risk other people's lives.

Terrorists and rapists may have mental health issues but that does not excuse their actions.

These days too many people use the 'mental health' problem as a sympathy mechanism or 'get of jail free card' in doing so they take away from those who are genuinely unwell in this way.

Be careful who you empathise and sympathise with"

Exactly this

No excuse really and the people making excuses are a bad as her.

King's Crustacean

"Mental illness is a problem but cannot hide behind it when you risk other people's lives.

Be careful who you empathise and sympathise with"

I feel that is true of so many aspects of this psychobabble no responsibility age.

It doesn't alter the fact that no one on the thread has excused her behaviour in anyway.

Some though have tried to make it personal about her and her occupation rather than what she has done in terms of the law.

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

She's been disqualified 6 times in 10 years. I'm not sure people would be so quick to defend her under the mental illness defence if she had killed a child with this latest bout of selfish and reckless behaviour.

"She's been disqualified 6 times in 10 years. I'm not sure people would be so quick to defend her under the mental illness defence if she had killed a child with this latest bout of selfish and reckless behaviour. "

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Kind of feel a bit sorry for her, can’t imagine the type of life she’s had since a child in the spotlight and remember watching her on I’m a celebratory when she met Peter Andre, and she seemed a lovely sweet girl, a bit lost even then…. BUT anyone who gets in a car when out of it and particularly when already banned, needs punishing , no exceptions, too many innocent people die and are hurt.

And if by 'punishment' you mean a ban and some help then "

Which is exactly what Ant McPartlin got when he crashed his car whilst over the limit.

King's Crustacean

Has she given one thought to her kids, especially Harvey who needs her more than anything.. No.. selfish and deserves everything coming to her.

Probably best to bang her up to protect the kids. Imagine if they had been in the car. She’s a danger to herself and all around her "

It is best, when looking at events that we don't hold people responsible for what 'they imagine.' .....

No one was hurt. So let's just stick to d*unk, disqualified , driver.

King's Crustacean

No tits. No kids. No what ifs......

D*unk. Disqualified Driver.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"MH or not...she was disqualified as well as dr**k.

I do hope the punishment reflects the situation."

Agreed. Actions have consequences. It wasn't long ago people would have quite rightly vilified d*unken drivers for the risks they were taking, now it seems if you say you have MH issues we are told we need to be nice instead

If she does have MH issues then maybe the help could have come when she was last disqualified

On a mooch

"No tits. No kids. No what ifs......

D*unk. Disqualified Driver. "

I don’t believe she has been charged with d*unk driving, just driving whilst banned and driving without insurance

w

D*unk. Disqualified Driver. "

Sadly you can’t isolate incidents from the real world, and she’s shown herself to be a potential danger to all those around her. This isn’t her only offence, she’s clearly got a drug issue, and it’s clear she’s got no intention of sorting it out

Sectioned or prison, either way, the kids will be safe

King's Crustacean

I don’t believe she has been charged with d*unk driving, just driving whilst banned and driving without insurance "

Thanks Shortie. I mean Spurs

So let's keep it to Disqualified Driver.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Agreed. Actions have consequences. It wasn't long ago people would have quite rightly vilified d*unken drivers for the risks they were taking, now it seems if you say you have MH issues we are told we need to be nice instead

If she does have MH issues then maybe the help could have come when she was last disqualified"

It seems she has been charged with no insurance while disqualified. No mention of drink in todays reports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-58733613

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Were she not a 'celebrity' her offence would receive a one inch write up in a local newspaper. The fact that she has found herself being reckless and is well known creates hype, interest and sells papers.

She clearly needs guidance for her poor judgement on the numerous occasions she has felt compelled to break the law in this way. Would she be tolerant of another person risking her child or family. I doubt it very much, especially given her loud sounding off when her Harvey was disrespected on social media.

Anyone can make excuses, really or manufacturered but if you break the law and get caught then you have to face the music.

King's Crustacean

Sadly you can’t isolate incidents from the real world, and she’s shown herself to be a potential danger to all those around her. This isn’t her only offence, she’s clearly got a drug issue, and it’s clear she’s got no intention of sorting it out

Sectioned or prison, either way, the kids will be safe "

I suggest you do try to isolate her crimes from her parenting. She has not committed any crime against her children and she doesn't neglect them.

I suggest you do try to isolate her crimes from her parenting. She has not committed any crime against her children and she doesn't neglect them.

"

Neglected to think of them the minute she gets behind the wheel d*unk or high.. only thought of herself and next hit.

w

"

I doubt the courts of a non famous person would see it that way. Her fame is the reason she’s where she is. Any normal mum would be in prison and the kids would be elsewhere by now

King's Crustacean

If she does have MH issues then maybe the help could have come when she was last disqualified

It seems she has been charged with no insurance while disqualified. No mention of drink in todays reports.

"

Thanks. So it does. No insurance and disqualified.

King's Crustacean

I doubt the courts of a non famous person would see it that way. Her fame is the reason she’s where she is. Any normal mum would be in prison and the kids would be elsewhere by now "

Courts try the crime. The facts. The crime.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I hope she - and anyone in her position - receives both justice and the help she needs.

King's Crustacean

Neglected to think of them the minute she gets behind the wheel d*unk or high.. only thought of herself and next hit."

No drink no drugs. At least has not been charged as such.

Try to leave her children out of it.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

See her driving crime sheet, if she were male she would have done serious time by now . Strange how when it comes on top mental health issues suddenly surface

She needs time out for what seems to be the 'wrong blokes' in her life.

Definitely therapy and to find help with the family pressure she's under!

Hopefully she'll be able to stand on her own, confidently and not bother trying to find support from guys...

Only saw her on GMB with her Sister a few days ago! God knows what's happened since then.

Being out the limelight for a little while, might help with stability!

King's Crustacean

"See her driving crime sheet, if she were male she would have done serious time by now . Strange how when it comes on top mental health issues suddenly surface

"

So funny. What are the stats for males and females getting charged or getting off.....

w

"See her driving crime sheet, if she were male she would have done serious time by now . Strange how when it comes on top mental health issues suddenly surface

So funny. What are the stats for males and females getting charged or getting off.....

"

Women statistically get lesser sentences than men

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Kind of feel a bit sorry for her, can’t imagine the type of life she’s had since a child in the spotlight and remember watching her on I’m a celebratory when she met Peter Andre, and she seemed a lovely sweet girl, a bit lost even then…. BUT anyone who gets in a car when out of it and particularly when already banned, needs punishing , no exceptions, too many innocent people die and are hurt."

Exactly this. Every time something horrendous happens lately. Mental health is brought up.

What if she’d killed one of your people’s children? Would you still be so understanding?

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I don’t recall the same judgement and abuse when Ant Mcpartlin got behind the wheel and risked innocent people’s life’s.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Neglected to think of them the minute she gets behind the wheel d*unk or high.. only thought of herself and next hit.

"

Not fair to bring her children into it! We live in a world of gloating and just have to look at social media to see some awful comments. However she has made a mistake celebrity or not! You only have to look at what happened to Caroline Flack! Some people love to put others down especially the media and online trolls.

Stoke

From Daily Mail

Price, from Horsham, West Sussex, who is banned from driving, is accused of flipping her BMW on a country road at 6.20am near West Grinstead yesterday.

I wonder what made her flip her car at 6.20am on a country road…

On a mooch

"

Especially as none of her children live with her

Poor girl needs help . Got a severally disabled son and now on a spiral downfall after being on a high for so long . Poor girl seems incapable of making good decisions these days . But definitely a wrong thing to do but she probably so off her head on crap that I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even know she what she was doing at the time

shits creek

"From Daily Mail

Price, from Horsham, West Sussex, who is banned from driving, is accused of flipping her BMW on a country road at 6.20am near West Grinstead yesterday.

I wonder what made her flip her car at 6.20am on a country road…"

Speeding I would imagine and who knows, maybe trying to swerve a badger. None of us were there, none of us know so it's all suspicion. As was being over the limit or high, which I'd imagine she would have been charged for if she was.

King's Crustacean

A white Stag ..... obvs

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Sounds like drink and drugs binge....possibly driving to get more supplies and flipped car.....

w

"Sounds like drink and drugs binge....possibly driving to get more supplies and flipped car....."

She recently had a “break in and robbery” that sounded suspicious as fuck too.

Me and my friend both think it was a drug deal gone bad as her story didn’t line up at all. Somethings not right

King's Crustacean

"Sounds like drink and drugs binge....possibly driving to get more supplies and flipped car....."

Or she could have been having a wild party in the back with the Sheik of Arabi and he lost control of his radiators which startled the camel riding in the footwell who kicked the miner's lamp off the cocktail table and sent it hurtling over to the crane which caused it to topple and sent them hurtling into a spin as she tried to avoid the boiling oil cauldron.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is a bit far fetched Granny, who puts a lamp on a cocktail table?

King's Crustacean

"That is a bit far fetched Granny, who puts a lamp on a cocktail table?"

I never said she had class

By *ussexualMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Sadly I don't see her being treated as equally as Ant McPartlin was after his arrest.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don’t recall the same judgement and abuse when Ant Mcpartlin got behind the wheel and risked innocent people’s life’s."

If you are talking about on here, abuse no, but judgement of drink drivers yes. There were also lots of people who didn't condemn the drink driver though

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Give the girl a break

By *asian_fruitMan  over a year ago

Fuckingham Palace

Not appropriate to judge everybody the same. Everyone is going through difficulties that we not always see or appreciate.

You seem to be making a divide between them and us. We are all from Mankind.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Not appropriate to judge everybody the same. Everyone is going through difficulties that we not always see or appreciate.

You seem to be making a divide between them and us. We are all from Mankind. "

We all judge, even if people don't admit to it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yada Yada...

To be fair pretty much any gender is considered to be 'off their tits' on drugs or alcohol. It's not a Sexist term. We all have tits.

Why do celebrities always use the mental health issue when they've done wrong and they know they have. I used to like her but it's always the same with her lately. She goes off the wall and does stupid things then blames other things stuff in her life. She puts herself in the situations she finds herself in. There's nobody to blame but her.

I hope they throw the book at her!

evesham

You or I we would get years and key thrown away.. lets hope the same happens to her.."

And I'm sure of that did happen to you you would be the first to complain of heavy handed sentance and provide any number of reasons why the law and consequences shouldn't apply to you.

Just because this is about Katie price (she hasn't gone by Jordan for quite some time now, keep up with the times!) then throw the book at her m'lord..... Yeah, OK then.

evesham

"Why do celebrities always use the mental health issue when they've done wrong and they know they have. I used to like her but it's always the same with her lately. She goes off the wall and does stupid things then blames other things stuff in her life. She puts herself in the situations she finds herself in. There's nobody to blame but her.

I hope they throw the book at her!"

It's not just celebrities that do that. The prison system is full of appellants and people on remand frustrating the system by claiming that they were not of sound mind when they committed their crime.

People look for loopholes to get them off all the time. Just read any parking ticket or speeding ticket thread.

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

I suspect she has had mental health issues for years. However she was driving whilst disqualified so if she was over the drink drive limit she can expect a holiday at tax payer expense

evesham

"I suspect she has had mental health issues for years. However she was driving whilst disqualified so if she was over the drink drive limit she can expect a holiday at tax payer expense "

Doubtful she will get a custodial sentance really. She will use Harvey as a reason for sure seeing as he is disabled and needs full time care.

Fine and community service I'm certain.

Stoke

"I suspect she has had mental health issues for years. However she was driving whilst disqualified so if she was over the drink drive limit she can expect a holiday at tax payer expense

Doubtful she will get a custodial sentance really. She will use Harvey as a reason for sure seeing as he is disabled and needs full time care.

Fine and community service I'm certain. "

But Harvey is not with her any longer. He is living to a facility as he was getting too difficult to handle. Unless something changed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think they said Harvey lives away now, saw a programme once where he was visiting places to live so it could be true

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"I suspect she has had mental health issues for years. However she was driving whilst disqualified so if she was over the drink drive limit she can expect a holiday at tax payer expense

Fine and community service I'm certain. "

I suspect you are right in that she will use Harvey as mitigation why she should not be jailed.

I do think she has done an amazing job as a mother

shits creek

"I think they said Harvey lives away now, saw a programme once where he was visiting places to live so it could be true"

He does live away yes. She said a few days ago that he phones her upset saying "mummy I miss you, I need cuddles and kisses" and it's difficult coz she can't get in the car and go to him like she normally would due to being disqualified from driving.

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 13:56:05]

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

She's been making a series of bad decisions in her life for years and seems to be on a merry-go-round of dodgy guys, drink, irresponsible behaviour and reality shows and PR stunts to pay all the bills.

I have plenty of sympathy for her children and some for her but a whole lot more for the countles thousands of ordinary poor people who have to deal with awful stuff day in/day out and don't have the money or contacts to get prompt help whether it be support with her disabled son or rehab for herself. Unlike many of these people who'll have lost social support services over the last 18 months, Katy can afford to pay for support and taxi cabs to see her son if/when she needs to so there's really no excuse to jump in a car when under the influence.

She needs to get a grip on her life and the decisions she's making, get treatment because if she doesn't, sooner later she's going to get herself in a whole lot of trouble, maybe even wind up killing someone if not herself. Where will that leave the kids she loves?

Her life certainly isn't easy but so many of her issues are self induced.

Leicester

"I suspect you are right in that she will use Harvey as mitigation why she should not be jailed.

I do think she has done an amazing job as a mother"

I'm intrigued to know why you think she has done "an amazing job as a mother"? More so than any other single mother without her financial resources?

Frank

The woman did wrong in the eyes of the law and will be prosecuted for it accordingly as for her mental state of mind she will also get the help she needs, I'm thinking she has been thinking about her actions since the incident and is counting her blessings she didn't kill herself or seriously hurt or killed someone else in her bad decision makings let's just hope she learns from her mistakes

Exactly this

No excuse really and the people making excuses are a bad as her. "

Agree 100%

Fareham

Exactly this

Agree 100% "

Rubbish

"She needs proper help & support"

No, she needs locking up.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Exactly this

Agree 100% "

I don't think anyone is excusing her behaviour, explaining it maybe.

Carlisle

Exactly this

Agree 100%

Rubbish "

Ant never got the same amount of hate? He got a television award instead. Isn't her mother seriously ill if i remember rightly? Do have some compassion for others celebrities are just human too.

Exactly this

Agree 100%

Rubbish Ant never got the same amount of hate? He got a television award instead. Isn't her mother seriously ill if i remember rightly? Do have some compassion for others celebrities are just human too. "

I didn't have compassion for Ant, never will either. We all have shit going on in our lives, but taking to the wheel while pissed won't improve nothing

Carlisle

Exactly this

Agree 100%

Rubbish Ant never got the same amount of hate? He got a television award instead. Isn't her mother seriously ill if i remember rightly? Do have some compassion for others celebrities are just human too.

I didn't have compassion for Ant, never will either. We all have shit going on in our lives, but taking to the wheel while pissed won't improve nothing "

Yes some more than others! Well she has made a mistake, But still some people seem to love putting others down. We only know what the media has printed not the full facts!

"She's been making a series of bad decisions in her life for years and seems to be on a merry-go-round of dodgy guys, drink, irresponsible behaviour and reality shows and PR stunts to pay all the bills.

I have plenty of sympathy for her children and some for her but a whole lot more for the countles thousands of ordinary poor people who have to deal with awful stuff day in/day out and don't have the money or contacts to get prompt help whether it be support with her disabled son or rehab for herself. Unlike many of these people who'll have lost social support services over the last 18 months, Katy can afford to pay for support and taxi cabs to see her son if/when she needs to so there's really no excuse to jump in a car when under the influence.

She needs to get a grip on her life and the decisions she's making, get treatment because if she doesn't, sooner later she's going to get herself in a whole lot of trouble, maybe even wind up killing someone if not herself. Where will that leave the kids she loves?

"

Put in a better more detail way than my post....thank you

Exactly this

Agree 100%

Rubbish Ant never got the same amount of hate? He got a television award instead. Isn't her mother seriously ill if i remember rightly? Do have some compassion for others celebrities are just human too.

I didn't have compassion for Ant, never will either. We all have shit going on in our lives, but taking to the wheel while pissed won't improve nothing Yes some more than others! Well she has made a mistake, But still some people seem to love putting others down. We only know what the media has printed not the full facts! "

She pleaded GUILTY. So the facts are she was pissed, driving, while already disqualified.

Case closed!!!

Carlisle

Exactly this

Agree 100%

I didn't have compassion for Ant, never will either. We all have shit going on in our lives, but taking to the wheel while pissed won't improve nothing Yes some more than others! Well she has made a mistake, But still some people seem to love putting others down. We only know what the media has printed not the full facts!

She pleaded GUILTY. So the facts are she was pissed, driving, while already disqualified.

Case closed!!!"

Case closed? Also not sure how people are as bad when you don't even know them. Lol

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Every minute of the day there is someone making bad choices driven by their addictions. Rich, famous, poor, lonely, mother, father, son or daughter, addiction does not discriminate.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Every minute of the day there is someone making bad choices driven by their addictions. Rich, famous, poor, lonely, mother, father, son or daughter, addiction does not discriminate.

"

Ain't that the truth.

evesham

"I suspect you are right in that she will use Harvey as mitigation why she should not be jailed.

I'm intrigued to know why you think she has done "an amazing job as a mother"? More so than any other single mother without her financial resources?

Frank"

Where did they say more so than anyone else?!

evesham

"She's been making a series of bad decisions in her life for years and seems to be on a merry-go-round of dodgy guys, drink, irresponsible behaviour and reality shows and PR stunts to pay all the bills.

"

So many baseless assumptions on her ease of access to certain things and her financial situation.

So many baseless assumptions on her ease of access to certain things and her financial situation.

"

Well she ain't on Universal Credit yet!

evesham

Well she ain't on Universal Credit yet!"

Neither am I but I'm not flush either. Your point?

Such a pretty lass when she first started, but not the brightest and made some bad choices

People will try and shoot her down , she will always have her knockers….

Neither am I but I'm not flush either. Your point? "

The whole thread and most of the posts are assumptions, depending upon which media you read or listen too.

That is all we have to go on....

but that post wasn't any different to the rest....

Just more of a rounded opinion!

Hope I got to the point for you!

By *gentlegiant66Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Disgusting that some see her as a role model!

Hope they chuck her in the clink! No doubt will play the mental health card and get off like that other waste of space Ant or Dec, whichever it was.

We all have our troubles, some much greater than theirs, thankfully we don't all need to leave the house to drive illegally to buy cocaine!

Hope she gets a real sentence so she can't put others lives in danger!

By *ay731973Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes she should be charged for this offence like everyone else should be she clearly has many mental health problems and should get the support she obviously needs

Sympathy starts to go when you have these celebrities who have all this money and friends to put them into rehab and they come out no better.. we dont have hardly 5% of what is available to them.. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With the right approach and support, there will be positives that come from this for everyone. I'm not into vilification of people, especially when they are in crisis.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I have no interest in the woman nor am I prepared to make exuses for her. I also dont know her spesific mental illness condition but yes, mental illness does cause people to do stupid things that can harm themsleves or others. It's not an excuse if it's a fact...

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 16:15:00]

Totally agree

"With the right approach and support, there will be positives that come from this for everyone. I'm not into vilification of people, especially when they are in crisis. "

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Funny how she rolls out the mental health card when it suits but seeing her on tv no sign of the card. So but she just an attention seaker.

"From Daily Mail

I wonder what made her flip her car at 6.20am on a country road…"

Fuck loads of people on the internet piling on the pressure?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Disgusting that some see her as a role model!

Hope they chuck her in the clink! No doubt will play the mental health card and get off like that other waste of space Ant or Dec, whichever it was.

We all have our troubles, some much greater than theirs, thankfully we don't all need to leave the house to drive illegally to buy cocaine!

Hope she gets a real sentence so she can't put others lives in danger!"

It was Ant. Out of interest why do you consider him a waste of space ? Is it because he´s a lot richer and more successful than you ?

King's Crustacean

"Such a pretty lass when she first started, but not the brightest and made some bad choices

People will try and shoot her down , she will always have her knockers…."

Boom Tish!

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Jordan/Katie has been a car crash for years. Unfortunately "the public" pay the media, who pay her to try and stay relevant. It's a toxic symbiosis that needs to stop. Unfortunately she seems to have no other real skill to live from other than self promotion, and while she is making money from endless rounds of "making an arse of herself/rehab" it won't change.

Its sad to think that all the people who lap up these stories are in a way kind of culpable for her continuing mental conditions.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"

Baseless? Yes you mean the flash cars, the lucrative TV/media appearances, the booze, the drugs and the jewellery? She has let more money go througgh her fingers than the vast majority of people in this country. I don't call that baseless.

She's facing bankruptcy now but this has been going on for years and most of her problems are down to her flawed decision making.

You're not seriously claiming that with all her contacts she can't get or doesn't know where to seek help? She's checking in for rehab. Who's paying for that? Average people don't have that option do they. That's why my sympathy for her situation is limited.

By *ig_time_CharlieMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and London

Couple of points to note -

People here asking that she be treated in the same way that Ant was when he crashed his car, Not making any excuses for either but his was a one off, hers is just the latest in a long line of driving and speeding misdemeanours.

Secondly, she appeared on TV I think saying that her son was in a care home somewhere and he missed her and she couldn't just jump in the car to see him - I thought two things, there's buses and trains and even cabs and I think she could afford them in order to see him, and secondly it was sad that she had no one in her life that would give her a lift. Plenty of hangers on in the past but no one to help her now.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"She's been disqualified 6 times in 10 years. I'm not sure people would be so quick to defend her under the mental illness defence if she had killed a child with this latest bout of selfish and reckless behaviour. "
also a charge of driving while unfit through drugs was withdrawn by the court. wonder why it was withdrawn.

evesham

Neither am I but I'm not flush either. Your point?

The whole thread and most of the posts are assumptions, depending upon which media you read or listen too.

That is all we have to go on....

but that post wasn't any different to the rest....

Just more of a rounded opinion!

Hope I got to the point for you! "

Not really.

Pretty much most of the posts on this thread have just been about discrediting any potential mental health problems she may or may not claim to have.

This one insinuated she was so flush with disposable money she can get any help she needed. We don't know that. We don't know what doors are open for her. 'celebrities' and people on the public eye struggle to admit faults or get help just as much as anyone else. Robin Williams, Chester (guy from Linkin Park), Kurt cobain, George Michael, Caroline flack, Amy Winehouse.... So many rich and famous people with money at their disposal, all took their own lives either intentionally or through substance misuse (some even did get help or went into rehab).

I just think it's disgusting to speculate on someone's mental health in the manner that some have on here or act as if it's not a problem simply because you assume they have money. I lot of 'celebrities' aren't aa rich as they appear to be. Many live beyond their means and end up in financial difficulties which only exacerbates their issues.

#bekind is dead in the water it seems.

evesham

It amazes me how much effort some people put in to knowing about the life of someone they claim to dislike so intensely.

By *icknmix500Man  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

Mental Health Issue's my Arse

Rough as a Badger's Arse

Paradise, Herts

Amazes me how this thread seems to be mainly about mental health and not what she’s done! She could have killed someone.

Can’t believe what I read on here sometimes.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I'm glad she didn't hit anyone, I'm sorry mental illness is not a excuse for breaking the law or getting away with it.

Paradise, Herts

I'm glad she didn't hit anyone, I'm sorry mental illness is not a excuse for breaking the law or getting away with it. "

Bloody hell a sensible statement at last.

evesham

Also it says she admitted everything at time of arrest. No mention of any claim of mentak health issues other than her defense lawyer stating she has a lot of personal issues recently which is their job to provide potential mitigating circumstances.

Not condoning her actions or saying she should be pardoned in anyway. Just chlemhing the awful comments regarding mental health on this thread.

"It amazes me how much effort some people put in to knowing about the life of someone they claim to dislike so intensely. "

What effort are they putting in - it's just an opinion about a topic that's headline news!

Lots have seen it from different angles and it's their opinion how they see it, after the media have given us their two pence worth!

Bottom line is, the woman in question shouldn't of been behind a wheel, anything could of happend and she wasn't thinking about her children or herself at the time.

I'm certain she has more of a choice through finances or connections, to receive the help she needs. Compared to the average person like ourselves - I'm not naive to think otherwise!

The irony is #bekind - she wasn't to herself.

By *tamina GentMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Tiger woods got away with it… he was d*unk, speeding at nearly 90. So celebs do get away with it

evesham

"It amazes me how much effort some people put in to knowing about the life of someone they claim to dislike so intensely.

What effort are they putting in - it's just an opinion about a topic that's headline news!

Lots have seen it from different angles and it's their opinion how they see it, after the media have given us their two pence worth!

Bottom line is, the woman in question shouldn't of been behind a wheel, anything could of happend and she wasn't thinking about her children or herself at the time.

I'm certain she has more of a choice through finances or connections, to receive the help she needs. Compared to the average person like ourselves - I'm not naive to think otherwise!

The irony is #bekind - she wasn't to herself."

I don't know the wrap sheet of people I don't like. Others certainly seem to.

Of course she shouldn't have been behind the wheel. According to reports she admitted as much when police arrived on scene.

Perhaps she can't afford to help herself as she's spending all of the money people assume she has paying for a school for her disabled child? Should she hoik him out and send herself to rehab?

We know nothing of her situation yet some are so quick to judge.

STOKE ON TRENT

Harvey is in care

She was high and drinking

She is seeking treatment

I wish her the best xx

Paradise, Herts

"Harvey is in care

She is seeking treatment

I wish her the best xx"

Would you wish me the best if I did the same and run someone over?

STOKE ON TRENT

"Harvey is in care

She is seeking treatment

I wish her the best xx

Would you wish me the best if I did the same and run someone over?"

I wouldn't wish you the best I'd try help you best as I could

"It amazes me how much effort some people put in to knowing about the life of someone they claim to dislike so intensely.

Of course she shouldn't have been behind the wheel. According to reports she admitted as much when police arrived on scene.

Perhaps she can't afford to help herself as she's spending all of the money people assume she has paying for a school for her disabled child? Should she hoik him out and send herself to rehab?

We know nothing of her situation yet some are so quick to judge. "

Let's hope friends and family can push more than they have done - cos it's a mammoth task if those need the help, dig their heels in, with a mindset that they don't have a problem..... Sorry Evie, didn't mean to bash you sorry x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think they said Harvey lives away now, saw a programme once where he was visiting places to live so it could be true

He does live away yes. She said a few days ago that he phones her upset saying "mummy I miss you, I need cuddles and kisses" and it's difficult coz she can't get in the car and go to him like she normally would due to being disqualified from driving."

I'd walk

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Now changed to include drink.

She’ll be fine.in a years time she will have another book out written by somebody else about how she got through everything and is being lauded as an inspiration for others whilst cashing in on it all

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

[Removed by poster at 29/09/21 20:11:59]

"She’ll be fine.in a years time she will have another book out written by somebody else about how she got through everything and is being lauded as an inspiration for others whilst cashing in on it all"

But she shouldn't benefit from this in anyway...

evesham

We know nothing of her situation yet some are so quick to judge.

Let's hope friends and family can push more than they have done - cos it's a mammoth task if those need the help, dig their heels in, with a mindset that they don't have a problem..... Sorry Evie, didn't mean to bash you sorry x"

No worries x some people think because someone is on the telly a lot or in the papers they've got it made. That simply isn't true of all of them. Money does open doors for sure but it doesn't fix everything.

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the concern is that somehow she's treated differently to others. A friend of mine - never once been in trouble with the police. Had a couple of beers at the pub (over the limit) and drove home. A patron reported him and the police went to his house. He refused to give a sample - primarily because he didn't think the police had the power to turn up like that at your home and demand a breatherliser (they do have such powers).

Anyway, fast forward to the court case (failing to give a sample) he pleaded guilty and the judge basically said, if I wasn't in a good mood you would be going to jail today - instead she gave him 300 of community service and a 3 year driving ban.

Now he had various personal issues that we documented and supported by evidence and presented to the court also. And still got hammered by the judge.

Jordan has 6 driving offences on her record, she was driving d*unk and dr*gged, whilst banned and with no insurance - and she crashed her car.

If that isn't a case for some jail time, I don't know what is. I for one will be writing to the AG and asking for a review (yes we can do this now) if she merely gets a fine and a bunch of sympathy.

She could of killed someone easily.

I wish her all the best in her recovery - I really do - but she has a debt to pay to the community she endangered.

Leicester

Frank

Where did they say more so than anyone else?! "

Not all mothers do an amazing job, single or otherwise. You just need to look around you to determine that.

I think it's safe for me to presume he meant "more so than anyone else". And if he didn't, how do you know he didn't?

Frank