FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thursday Therapy

Thursday Therapy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The doctor is taking on new clients for therapy. She is currently out but please leave your worries after the beep and she will get back to you as soon as she can.

BEEEEEP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dr, Dr I'm worried, will I get a shag this weekend?

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Dr, Dr I'm worried, will I get a shag this weekend? "
possibly not if you insist on hiding your profile

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Well doctor every time I drink coffee I get a pain in one of my eyes.....?

It doesn't happen with any other drink...

"Well doctor every time I drink coffee I get a pain in one of my eyes.....?

It doesn't happen with any other drink..."

Put the pencil down when drinking your coffee !!

By *idnight delightMan  over a year ago

London

"Well doctor every time I drink coffee I get a pain in one of my eyes.....?

It doesn't happen with any other drink...

Put the pencil down when drinking your coffee !! "

Lol

Gatwick

"Put the pencil down when drinking your coffee !!"

Not quite ....but you are getting there.... it is a joke from the Beano in about 1972....

[Removed by poster at 13/09/12 08:37:41]

Dr, i worry that my cock is too big that i may never sample the delights of giving anal sex, as most ladies faint when i suggest it to them..

"Dr, i worry that my cock is too big that i may never sample the delights of giving anal sex, as most ladies faint when i suggest it to them.."

Demonstrate that a strap-on, of equivalent size, fits up your own arse first ...

Dr, I worry that my cock is too small andI may never sample the delights of Vaginal sex as it won't touch the sides so I have to give anal. Can you help?

"Dr, I worry that my cock is too small andI may never sample the delights of Vaginal sex as it won't touch the sides so I have to give anal. Can you help?"

Fozzy, I'm not that sort of therapist! If you have never sampled the delights of penetrative vaginal sex how do you know you won't touch the sides? Give it a go. Try moving to a figure of 8 shape and you will find all sides will be touched - even if not all at the same time.

Dr LS

Group therapy, peer support... the doctor is pleased with all of your progress.

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Doctor , doctor, I have a steering wheel in my pants. It's driving me nuts!

"Doctor , doctor, I have a steering wheel in my pants. It's driving me nuts!"

You have nuts?

I will need to refer this on to a properly qualified engineer... or farmer.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Doctor, doctor. Apparently I am short, gobby and annoying. Is all hope lost?

Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me "
Dr Dr I'm addicted to looking at Julie's pictures. Can you ask Julie to help me?

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me Dr Dr I'm addicted to looking at Julie's pictures. Can you ask Julie to help me?"

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me Dr Dr I'm addicted to looking at Julie's pictures. Can you ask Julie to help me?

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today "

ooh what's spooky?

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me Dr Dr I'm addicted to looking at Julie's pictures. Can you ask Julie to help me?

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today ooh what's spooky?"

Threads and people disappearing

"Doctor, doctor. Apparently I am short, gobby and annoying. Is all hope lost?"

Probably. As long as you have the love and respect of one close friend there is chance for redemption. Stay off the kippers and lager for a day and see if you feel better tomorrow.

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me "

I have been exploring setting up some group therapy for Fab addicts. I will see other willing vict... participants for this trial group and get back to you.

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today ooh what's spooky?

Fozzy you are performing an invaluable service at this dangerous time. Do not stint on your Julie watch. If she disappears report it to me immediately.

Threads and people disappearing "

Julie, if you feel yourself fading load a new picture.

"Doctor, doctor I have an addiction to fabs, can you help me

I have been exploring setting up some group therapy for Fab addicts. I will see other willing vict... participants for this trial group and get back to you."

Looking forward to group therapy

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today ooh what's spooky?

Fozzy you are performing an invaluable service at this dangerous time. Do not stint on your Julie watch. If she disappears report it to me immediately.

Julie, if you feel yourself fading load a new picture."

Ok Doc, you know what is best

In Your Bush

"Doctor, doctor. Apparently I am short, gobby and annoying. Is all hope lost?

Probably. As long as you have the love and respect of one close friend there is chance for redemption. Stay off the kippers and lager for a day and see if you feel better tomorrow."

One you say ? Best tootle off and find one then

Probably. As long as you have the love and respect of one close friend there is chance for redemption. Stay off the kippers and lager for a day and see if you feel better tomorrow.

One you say ? Best tootle off and find one then "

Has Colin flown the coop? It's much more serious than I thought. You may need a home visit to get to root of your problems.

Gatwick

"Doctor, doctor. Apparently I am short, gobby and annoying. Is all hope lost?"

Of course not - you will host a prime time Saturday night TV show - and get paid a ridiculous amount of money....just hang in there....

Doctor Doctor I appear to be a man dresses as a woman. I find this highly unusual as I usually dress in a black cape and cowl and fight crime. It'll be impossible to do that in heels no matter what that slinky bitch in the catsuit says. Please help with my identity crisis.

In Your Bush

One you say ? Best tootle off and find one then

Has Colin flown the coop? It's much more serious than I thought. You may need a home visit to get to root of your problems."

Well you know best doc

Ok Doc, you know what is best "

Julie.... Julie..... Where've you gone??? Quick load another picture! You're fading

Ok Doc, you know what is best Julie.... Julie..... Where've you gone??? Quick load another picture! You're fading "

Oh no, I can still feel some of me though

Ok Doc, you know what is best Julie.... Julie..... Where've you gone??? Quick load another picture! You're fading

Oh no, I can still feel some of me though "

dammit lol

"Doctor Doctor I appear to be a man dresses as a woman. I find this highly unusual as I usually dress in a black cape and cowl and fight crime. It'll be impossible to do that in heels no matter what that slinky bitch in the catsuit says. Please help with my identity crisis."

I agree that running in heels is tricky and I would find it difficult to fight crime wearing them. If you can find a way to learn this important life skill I think you will find a sense of fulfillment, even completeness. It looks so damned sexy.

Only if you promise to protect me from the spooky goings on today ooh what's spooky?"

You dont want to know fozzy, it was very scarey for us all involved, but we stuck together snd overcame

By *smCouple  over a year ago

Liskeard

dear DR, I am so tired. I am surving on 2 hours sleep most nights since getting married.. so How do i hide the bags under my eyes and walk like i havent been riding a horse for hours on end.?

"dear DR, I am so tired. I am surving on 2 hours sleep most nights since getting married.. so How do i hide the bags under my eyes and walk like i havent been riding a horse for hours on end.? "

A little flash balm under those eyes and just wear jodhpurs and boots all the time. Everyone will think you have taken up horse-riding. Oh, and enjoy yourself - it's a wife's duty to her husband to extract every orgasm you can from him.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Dear LS,

After a long laborius day, i watch my one programme and settle down to sort out some documents on said laptop, after a short while, the small people that live next door start having a loud disagreement with the large people that look after them....screaming like banshees, banging doors and general chaos ensues for about 1 hour, this brings on a banging in my head a ringing in my ears, and my temper goes from 0-100 in a matter of 15 minutes.

Please Help.

Well fucked off

Dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Dear LS,

After a long laborius day, i watch my one programme and settle down to sort out some documents on said laptop, after a short while, the small people that live next door start having a loud disagreement with the large people that look after them....screaming like banshees, banging doors and general chaos ensues for about 1 hour, this brings on a banging in my head a ringing in my ears, and my temper goes from 0-100 in a matter of 15 minutes.

Please Help.

Well fucked off

Dirtybigbadsgirlville "

My sympathies. I would like to advise that you put on your sternest face and scariest outfit, go next door and tell the big people to grow up and get their small people into bed at a reasonable hour and all learn some manners. As this will result in your arrest I feel I cannot advise this course of action.

You have no choice but to get some earplugs and put on some really LOUD music to drown the noise.

LS

» Add a new message to this topic