FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paralympians disappear

Paralympians disappear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

The borders agency are searching for 4 Congolese paralympians and a Morrocan that have evaporated into the large numbers of 'out stayed their welcome; visitors, is this any way to thank your host for a wonderful opportunity to compete in the so called super human games? or is the pride we have all had in our global disabled athletes going to run out as quickly as these athletes skipped the olympic village?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The borders agency are searching for 4 Congolese paralympians and a Morrocan that have evaporated into the large numbers of 'out stayed their welcome; visitors, is this any way to thank your host for a wonderful opportunity to compete in the so called super human games? or is the pride we have all had in our global disabled athletes going to run out as quickly as these athletes skipped the olympic village?

"

Perhaps they've dissapeared to escape persecution or an oppressive regime in their own country.

If so, I wish them all the best of luck and welcome them to our great country.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

As with the last 'escapees' I don't believe they have remained beyond their visas yet. Until that time they have exercised the right a visa gives them to be adults and go out and see the country.

"As with the last 'escapees' I don't believe they have remained beyond their visas yet. Until that time they have exercised the right a visa gives them to be adults and go out and see the country."

I was thinking the same. I'm sure I read they are allowed to stay in the country for roughly a month after the games have finished.

"As with the last 'escapees' I don't believe they have remained beyond their visas yet. Until that time they have exercised the right a visa gives them to be adults and go out and see the country."
why would the borders agency be on their case so quick? Hmmmmm? I'm just intreagued, if they are live in fear of persecution then they can apply for asylum in the correct and proper way, living as a disabled person in Britain is hard enough without doing it illegally and having to constantly look over your shoulder.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

They have escaped because I'm chasing them. I want that lemon meringue pie back ! Thieving little gits. Rare as rocking horse shit those pies are lately

"They have escaped because I'm chasing them. I want that lemon meringue pie back ! Thieving little gits. Rare as rocking horse shit those pies are lately"
subtlety? about as subtle as me offering you a share of my bannana split

In Your Bush

"They have escaped because I'm chasing them. I want that lemon meringue pie back ! Thieving little gits. Rare as rocking horse shit those pies are lately subtlety? about as subtle as me offering you a share of my bannana split "

Haha I don't care now I've been outed by that sneaky Laceytop

"They have escaped because I'm chasing them. I want that lemon meringue pie back ! Thieving little gits. Rare as rocking horse shit those pies are lately subtlety? about as subtle as me offering you a share of my bannana split

Haha I don't care now I've been outed by that sneaky Laceytop "

Yeah! she had me too, mind you with something as difficult to hide as a bannana split is there any wonder? I blame the compettition master, she certainly aint a games maker

In Your Bush

I do agree she needs taking in hand

"The borders agency are searching for 4 Congolese paralympians and a Morrocan that have evaporated into the large numbers of 'out stayed their welcome; visitors, is this any way to thank your host for a wonderful opportunity to compete in the so called super human games? or is the pride we have all had in our global disabled athletes going to run out as quickly as these athletes skipped the olympic village?

"

I didn't know the olympic village was a prison! Don't they all have visas till the end of September anyway?

"if they are live in fear of persecution then they can apply for asylum in the correct and proper way

"

but if the "correct and proper way" isn't working for them, I for one have no problem with them taking matters into their own hands. It's their life, and their choice to what they will with it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I do agree she needs taking in hand"

Oi, you two (TT that means you)! I'm reading this. Lots of people still haven't been found. Very few men have been able to take me in hand (NO fat jokes about that please).

In Your Bush

Pffft that's what you get for looking in the wrong place !

» Add a new message to this topic