FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > penis in the morining

penis in the morining

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do others find this/see this. When I get out of bed you go to have your morning pee or get changed and you have a nice warm penis that feels thick and chunky to hold (when still flaccid)and it stays like this for a good hour or so and you feel proud. Then by the time you've got to work and go for your morning pee there, it's shrivelled up and that proud feeling has gone... humph

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is it just me or do others find this/see this. When I get out of bed you go to have your morning pee or get changed and you have a nice warm penis that feels thick and chunky to hold (when still flaccid)and it stays like this for a good hour or so and you feel proud. Then by the time you've got to work and go for your morning pee there, it's shrivelled up and that proud feeling has gone... humph "
ive never taken a nice warm penis into the bathroom with me when i have my first pee of the day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to have a warm chunky penis to hold in the morning. Even for the short period of time mentioned!

"Is it just me or do others find this/see this. When I get out of bed you go to have your morning pee or get changed and you have a nice warm penis that feels thick and chunky to hold (when still flaccid)and it stays like this for a good hour or so and you feel proud. Then by the time you've got to work and go for your morning pee there, it's shrivelled up and that proud feeling has gone... humph ive never taken a nice warm penis into the bathroom with me when i have my first pee of the day "

Haha maybe not if your a woman, but you ever notice a guy penis seem chunky and longer in the morning then after a few hour it tends to get smaller for the rest of the day x

"I'd love to have a warm chunky penis to hold in the morning. Even for the short period of time mentioned!"

Come to york haha xx

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It could be similar to oven chips some will be chunky, some may be regular or thick cut or even like a French fry

"Is it just me or do others find this/see this. When I get out of bed you go to have your morning pee or get changed and you have a nice warm penis that feels thick and chunky to hold (when still flaccid)and it stays like this for a good hour or so and you feel proud. Then by the time you've got to work and go for your morning pee there, it's shrivelled up and that proud feeling has gone... humph "

I used to be like that when I was younger but find myself these days in a semi state on and off most of the day. Adjustments a plenty through the day

Lucky sod you are! I wake up with a hard on dying for a piss and cant piss cos I have a boner. Then when I wake up without a boner I am panicking that there is something wrong with my cock and get too stressed to piss.

» Add a new message to this topic