FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not feeling to well :-(

Not feeling to well :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Book a holiday in the sun xx Makes me feel better feeling the sun on my back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After reading Mr ROSE's post on depression im not sure if this was in bad taste - but we are all individuals and some mad like me lol .....

This gobby git is not feeling a 100% on form this week any suggestions of how to cheer me up ???

i need remedy for;

1. Man flu - the yorkshire version

2. Spot on chin - bigger than anything

3. Loss of sex drive - its a first for me in years

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe victims xx Can get ones for men everything in ... when i am not 100 % I get the well woman vitamin tablets .. after 10 days my skin looks good and i feel more alive .

"After reading Mr ROSE's post on depression im not sure if this was in bad taste - but we are all individuals and some mad like me "

No need to bring other people into it

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"After reading Mr ROSE's post on depression im not sure if this was in bad taste - but we are all individuals and some mad like me lol .....

This gobby git is not feeling a 100% on form this week any suggestions of how to cheer me up ???

i need remedy for;

1. Man flu - the yorkshire version

2. Spot on chin - bigger than anything

3. Loss of sex drive - its a first for me in years"

Yorkshire man flu is a particularly nasty virus..it's thought that the immune system becomes vulnerable due to the burden Yorkshire men carry on having to be right about absolutely everything!..a bracing week somewhere in Lancashire..Blackpool ideal..will see thee reet!

Easily solved ...

Yorkshire man flu? Get yourself down south for some sun

Spot on chin..toothpaste on it and paperbag on head while it heals

Lack of sex drive..While you are down south I am sure there are plenty of us that will offer suitable therapy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"After reading Mr ROSE's post on depression im not sure if this was in bad taste - but we are all individuals and some mad like me

No need to bring other people into it"

Unnecessary comment, he wasn't being rude to the other person or mocking him. In fact he was trying to say he wasn't jumping on the band wagon. A perfectly fair reference I would say

Op, suggest a break to recharge your batteries etc get out in the fresh air, take time to think about you and what's going on

Unnecessary comment? Or unnecessary to name someone specifically especially after that person has spoken about ending it all?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Unnecessary comment? Or unnecessary to name someone specifically especially after that person has spoken about ending it all? "

Depends if you want to take just one part of the post out of context or look at the whole thing in the manner it was intended

Seeing as its started 'not sure if this is in bad taste' it's obviously going to be bad taste or at least verging on it so how is that taking it out of context? It's naming someone that has posted something about feeling low enough to possibly do something silly so you tell me if that's ok? If you posted something similar and someone else mentioned it in jokey thread you wouldn't be upset by that?

F ollowing my earlier comments..

watch out peeps i'm all better now and i'm back in fighting chatting form and ready to be my normal gobby chatterbox

» Add a new message to this topic