FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scum

Scum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Watched the film again last night and even though its only a film i am guessing the borstal system was pretty hard and ruthless

would you like it re introduced or are you a do gooder who thinks it would be to tough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not being a 'do gooder' to think that abuse and violence begets....abuse and violence.

Solihull

"Its not being a 'do gooder' to think that abuse and violence begets....abuse and violence."
not so sure re the violence bit, the birch seemed to work on the isle of man and if someone for example has robbed and beaten up an old lady for her purse leaving her battered then i for one believe in an eye for an eye as the soft touch doesnt seem to be working

each to their own but you do reap what you sow is all im saying

Reintroduce National Service instead.

Solihull

"each to their own but you do reap what you sow is all im saying"
we will agree to disagree and regards the reap what you sow i agree and surely treating them softly has meant we are now seeing the situation we are in ?

No its not actually it goes way deeper than that but its a bit complex for discussion here tho i can send you some links....if your interested that is?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Reintroduce National Service instead."

totally agree, 100%

"Its not being a 'do gooder' to think that abuse and violence begets....abuse and violence. not so sure re the violence bit, the birch seemed to work on the isle of man and if someone for example has robbed and beaten up an old lady for her purse leaving her battered then i for one believe in an eye for an eye as the soft touch doesnt seem to be working"

how can you justify beating someone up for beating someone up? the law is in place for a reson, if you kill everyone that kills, beat everyone that beats, rape everyone that rapes we may as well just get rid of the justice system and leave everyone to get on with it

If a child swears you dont tell it to stop fucking swearing do you? because its just a contradiction

There are better way to educate people, in this case children, than using violance if its against the law to beat someone then that should apply everyone including those who work for the law

"Reintroduce National Service instead.

totally agree, 100% "

Totally agree with that , i stay in a place that was named the stab captial of britian at one point now its guns, i think if it was brought back for young tear aways then they will get training and make something of themselves x

Solihull

you are concentrating on the violent scenes put in to shock people from the film rather than the real borstal system.

watched a documentary and several adults said that it prevented them from going to adult prison and turned there lifes around

just interested in what is the better way to educate the feral youths that you mention ? they think they are above the law and can take what they want without working hard and earning a better life ?

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"you are concentrating on the violent scenes put in to shock people from the film rather than the real borstal system.

watched a documentary and several adults said that it prevented them from going to adult prison and turned there lifes around

just interested in what is the better way to educate the feral youths that you mention ? they think they are above the law and can take what they want without working hard and earning a better life ?"

How about training them and making sure there is work for them for starters

most kids will do stuff as a child thats they wouldnt do as an adult, ok some will but a lot of kids will go joy riding and shop lifting/robbing to fit in with their so called mates, being a little twat at 15 does not always mean you will turn out to be an adult thug

Solihull

"you are concentrating on the violent scenes put in to shock people from the film rather than the real borstal system.

just interested in what is the better way to educate the feral youths that you mention ? they think they are above the law and can take what they want without working hard and earning a better life ?

How about training them and making sure there is work for them for starters"

so if theres no job its ok to rob and mug, when i was made redundant last year maybe thats what i should have done rather than take a factory job which i hated untill i could get something better and i refused to sign on as i couldnt stand the humiliation of going to the job centre and being treated the same as some feral layabout who thinks the country owes them a living..

Lol scum is a great film

the only problem i found with borstals is, when my bro went in he weren't so bad but coming out he was a utter nutter

Solihull

"most kids will do stuff as a child thats they wouldnt do as an adult, ok some will but a lot of kids will go joy riding and shop lifting/robbing to fit in with their so called mates, being a little twat at 15 does not always mean you will turn out to be an adult thug"

polite question

have you ever had your house broken into and all of your personal items smashed and valuables stolen that you worked dam hard to buy or had your car stolen you make it sound like its a bit of lighthearted fun ?

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

How about training them and making sure there is work for them for starters so if theres no job its ok to rob and mug, when i was made redundant last year maybe thats what i should have done rather than take a factory job which i hated untill i could get something better and i refused to sign on as i couldnt stand the humiliation of going to the job centre and being treated the same as some feral layabout who thinks the country owes them a living.."

No it's about giving them a future, making them feel part of society - branding a whole generation as feral is wrong. Most youngster are good and are trying to achieve things but it often looks as if society is prepared to throw them on the scrapheap

Solihull

How about training them and making sure there is work for them for starters so if theres no job its ok to rob and mug, when i was made redundant last year maybe thats what i should have done rather than take a factory job which i hated untill i could get something better and i refused to sign on as i couldnt stand the humiliation of going to the job centre and being treated the same as some feral layabout who thinks the country owes them a living..

No it's about giving them a future, making them feel part of society - branding a whole generation as feral is wrong. Most youngster are good and are trying to achieve things but it often looks as if society is prepared to throw them on the scrapheap"

can you say where i said a whole generation is feral as thats not what i said at all i was talking about those that are on the other side of the law..i know plenty of good kids who try to do things the right way and fair play to them

» Add a new message to this topic