FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > your first bra

your first bra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet Devil OP   Man  over a year ago

dukinfield

right now ive got your attention you ladys wil no doubt remeber when you bought your first bra ... but this is for the guys do you remeber buying yer first pair of undies after yer mum stopped buying them and what made you pick the pair you bought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

I can't remember that

But I can remember my first bra

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"right now ive got your attention you ladys wil no doubt remeber when you bought your first bra ... but this is for the guys do you remeber buying yer first pair of undies after yer mum stopped buying them and what made you pick the pair you bought "

What do you mean, my sons 22 next week and i still buy his pants, 6 pairs for his birthday and 6 pairs for christmas kelvin klien and 5 pairs of socks for each as well. Its an obsession ive had since he was born, socks and pants have to be perfect

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

first bra's arent that exciting lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't remember my first bra. I'm not sure why I would. It's just clothing. I don't remember my first pair of jeans, or my first pair of trainers either.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had such mixed feelings about my first bra. My mother bought it for me when I was 9. It had little pink elephants on the front

I was known at secondary school as " Flatty " didn't need a bra until I hit 15... Then my tits thought .... Do u know what... U can arsehole bring on the tape measure

I buy my sons their underwear as well.

They both like Calvin Klein undies, the bigger one will have ones in Topman or River Island, the little one mainly has Calvins because he's one of those kids whose jeans hang low and it shows the waistband, and he wont have anything comical on his pants.

By *vatar22Man  over a year ago

pontefract

I left home at 16 and joined the Army, up to that point my mum had always bought me boxers, we were told that we had to have Y-fronts in the gym underneath our gyms shorts, if we were seen with boxers they would be ripped off, went out and bought 10 pairs the next day

Boys found out within 10 mins of me going in the play ground and spent the rest of playtime pinging the strap

My mum b ought it for me.

Was one of the first to start developing in my year

Sorry cant tell you about hubbys knickers x

I didnt start wearing a bra until I was 14. I only had little bumps until then and all of a sudden they started growing, but mine didnt stop like the other girls' did and kept going. I was mortified and hated the strap showing through my school blouse as boys would ping it.

Boys are so childish

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

have to say that i dont like seeing all these sexy underwear sets in young girls shops.....

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Lol ,, I can... 30 aa dammit from a shop in wantage. i was 13 . soooo uncomfortable

kept riding up. white cotton. strangely I cannot ever remember getting any more. maybe I gave up for several years.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I went up to secondary school wearing a bra it was 32 or 34 c cup which was bloody big for an 11 year old. I used to wear a vest over it so you couldnt see the outline. Im sure the boys in the playground traumatized me for the rest of my life, they used to run up and unfasten it and run of in a gang laughing. Now it used to piss me off, but looking back it was typical horrid teenage boys normality.

Now they would be put on the sex offenders list or something or at least expelled.

They where just horrid prepubescent boys

No moobs, no bra here! I feel liberated!

I remember my first bra it had policemen on it and I didn't know they showed through my black jumper

only bought a cheap un as I was intending to burn it anyhows.

» Add a new message to this topic