FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blown out!

Blown out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well in a manner of speaking! Was all set to meet this lovely couple tonight however work needed me to stay back for an emergency landing, so I messaged the couple and they send back a rather crude message and basically told me where to stick it I'm just another fake..

What the?! :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It happens some get messed around, others are short tempered you can do no more their apologise and try see it from their point of view.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well in a manner of speaking! Was all set to meet this lovely couple tonight however work needed me to stay back for an emergency landing, so I messaged the couple and they send back a rather crude message and basically told me where to stick it I'm just another fake..

What the?! :/"

Shit happens, when people cant get their own way, toys get thrown from prams....smile and forget

Well dont waste time worrying about it. You couldnt make it, they were annoyed, they probably wont ask you again, so just forget it and carry on having fun with others

It's annoying to be accused of being a liar when you're being honest, I agree.

At least you know you did the best thing you could by letting them know and explaining. Perhaps they would have preferred you just didn't show up and blocked them to avoid any repercussions?

» Add a new message to this topic