FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bareback

bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya im curious alot of people on here go on about safe sex or no sex but noticed in alot of pics people not wearing any protection. Am i being cyincal or do alot of people just talk shit to try and get a leg over?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some maybe with partners. But most people that I've done bb with have loads about safe sex on their profile.

So yes most are saying one thing and doing another. With this subject do what's right for you and assume everyone else is doing it bare and make your own risk assessment.

Cali

In my experience it tends to be they are talking crap as web they arrive they have convientely "forgotten to bring protection". Unfortunately for them I always carry a good supply, as I only go bareback with my partner.

could be with their partner, or someone they know quite well, and they think it might be safe to do so.

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Don't believe anything you read on here mate

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hiya im curious alot of people on here go on about safe sex or no sex but noticed in alot of pics people not wearing any protection. Am i being cyincal or do alot of people just talk shit to try and get a leg over?"
the latter

» Add a new message to this topic