FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAO Boobilicious ladies

FAO Boobilicious ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bravissimo have just brought out a new underwired basque. It's an existing style called Lola, but available in black, rather than the previous black/teal version.

It's not cheap at £50 but they do sizes up to 38K, and the reviews of it are good.

I haven't been able to buy a basque to fit me until now and I am beyond excited!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No good for me, never ever found anything above a 38 in Bravissimo. It's all well and good them doing the bigger cup sizes but what about the bigger back sizes?

"No good for me, never ever found anything above a 38 in Bravissimo. It's all well and good them doing the bigger cup sizes but what about the bigger back sizes? "

I feel your pain. Buying underwear was like that for me for many, many years. Even now the range available is really limited but at least I can get _some_ nice things now.

It was miserable in my teens and twenties when all my friends had pretty underwear and I was stuck with Doreen from Triumph styles in white and elastoplast colours!

Wow, excited! X

Have worked out that in 10 days time I should be able to order a basque!!!!

Boing!!!

I need to find swimwear within the next few weeks. Hate shopping for it because nowhere on the highstreet does my size. I have to buy cup size ones rather than clothes size because I can't get the support in normal ones. So annoying

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"No good for me, never ever found anything above a 38 in Bravissimo. It's all well and good them doing the bigger cup sizes but what about the bigger back sizes? "

Same here. Got measured yesterday and was told my back size was huge but my cup size was smaller than I thought

Every other person I know who gets measured gets told they are 2 cup sizes bigger

I think it varies from shop to shop. I know I need a cossie before I go Egypt!!

"I think it varies from shop to shop. I know I need a cossie before I go Egypt!!"

Again, try Bravissimo. Or do they not do your size?

A 38 should be ok. Gonna try the website now x

I've always got on well with Bravissimo, but my cup size is a lot bigger than my back size. I like the fact that my size is near the front of the racks, I don't get that very often.

But then I like old fashioned type bras too, I really like the longline Doreen bras and I buy brands from Triumph and Playtex. I accessorise my own clothes with appliques if I want to make them different, thick strap bras are great for adding flower appliques or cherries and fruit, the straps are wide enough to do it

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

I usually get bras from Next as they do nice fitting bra sizes. I have managed to drop on a basque in Asda though as they go up to G with big back sizes and sometimes have pretty ones- bonus is they are usually under £20!

I will have to look in Bravissimo now, a girl can never have too much underwear

I'm soooo envious of ladies who are an F or G cup. The choice is so much greater.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm soooo envious of ladies who are an F or G cup. The choice is so much greater."
You can so much choice now...in fact there must be a lot of ladies who are a 36gg as they are always out of stock

When I lost weight and went down to a G cup I had loads more styles to choose from. Many ranges stop at G and of those that don't, only a fraction go past H.

On Bravissimo at the moment, in my back size,

G cup - 91 styles available

H cup - 77 styles available

J cup - 45 styles available

Of 11 bodies/basques, only one goes beyond H, most stop at G.

Some blokes will cry, I'm sure, but I want smaller boobs!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I am happy with mine

When you think that essentially boobs are sacks of fat i never did understand why larger cup sizes mainly come with back sizes up to 40inches.

Just my thinking that a 34j is going to sell less than perhaps a 44j for example

"Bravissimo have just brought out a new underwired basque. It's an existing style called Lola, but available in black, rather than the previous black/teal version.

It's not cheap at £50 but they do sizes up to 38K, and the reviews of it are good.

I haven't been able to buy a basque to fit me until now and I am beyond excited!!"

That be no good for me as im a 40dd

have never found one that i like but im still looking for a nice one

I don't think there's a clear cut answer.

A 44" back size would indicate a fairly large lady, compared with 34". But not all large ladies have big boobs. And some smaller ladies have proportionally large boobs.

I have 5 dress sizes difference between my hips and my bust. I wear a largeish back size because I'm a large woman but my boobs are larger than average for my size.

Some larger ladies can even have a relatively small back size, as they are pear-shaped and all their excess weight is on their hips, bum and thighs.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Whatever your size make sure you get neasured properly n wear the right size bra

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I don't think there's a clear cut answer.

A 44" back size would indicate a fairly large lady, compared with 34". But not all large ladies have big boobs. And some smaller ladies have proportionally large boobs.

I have 5 dress sizes difference between my hips and my bust. I wear a largeish back size because I'm a large woman but my boobs are larger than average for my size.

Some larger ladies can even have a relatively small back size, as they are pear-shaped and all their excess weight is on their hips, bum and thighs."

A long time ago, I had a friend who was a 32E and she found it difficult to find anything back then. I'm a 34G and the relatively smaller back size means that not everything is available when I look for it.

"On Bravissimo at the moment, in my back size,

G cup - 91 styles available

H cup - 77 styles available

J cup - 45 styles available

Of 11 bodies/basques, only one goes beyond H, most stop at G.

Wanna swap?

Some blokes will cry, I'm sure, but I want smaller boobs!!"

» Add a new message to this topic