FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How often

How often

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do you begin to write a new post or reply, think better of it and hit the back button?

I must have done it 20 times today, at least, but some days I just carry on and post anyway.

What makes you rethink? Deciding actually what you're writing isn't that funny, or could be misconstrued? Beginning to answer something in anger and thinking better of it? Deciding that you might be opening a can of worms, or sharing too much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

All of the above! Fairly frequently

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Unfortunatly i dont. I just type whats in my head at the time. Rarely do i got to post and then stop

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Unfortunatly i dont. I just type whats in my head at the time. Rarely do i got to post and then stop"
Now if i was to do that id have been banned years ago ......but im a lot more careful when posting due to people hitting the report button every 5 mins. People getting arsey i can handle easily. I tend to be very much me when im posting ....but as the forums have changed such a lot you have to move with them, so i tend to re phrase or just delete n start again, sometimes i have done this so many times on a thread that i just decided to leave well alone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All of that but sometimes I just can't be arsed

Very often start typing because someones posted something really stupid then scrap it cos it aint worth a 48hr ban

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I probably should do it more

Do it it, and do the same at work with emails. I find a good thing to do is write something, leave it, go back re-read it and then send after changes made.

It's taken 5 hours to post this!

» Add a new message to this topic