FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazon Prime

Amazon Prime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Siren ordered a watch from Amazon last night at 7pm and it's just arrived (08.50).

Now that's impressive! I'm glad I mistakenly paid £50 for the service last year as we've used it plenty of times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Siren ordered a watch from Amazon last night at 7pm and it's just arrived (08.50).

Now that's impressive! I'm glad I mistakenly paid £50 for the service last year as we've used it plenty of times. "

Bet you were pissed at the time though.

Order me something and send it to my addy on your prime Wishy. Ta

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Amazon are great....never had a problem with em. I ordered some thing at nearly midnight and it arrived at 11am next day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Im glad you got good service from them

I ordered a tent for a festival,and everyday I got an email kept telling me it was coming and then the day before I really needed it and was waiting for it to be delivered I got an email saying they could'nt source the item and was giving me my money back

Not impressed at all

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Siren ordered a watch from Amazon last night at 7pm and it's just arrived (08.50).

Now that's impressive! I'm glad I mistakenly paid £50 for the service last year as we've used it plenty of times. "

That was good, but actually isn't in the control of Amazon. I get stuff delivered 5 days a week by couriers and the delivery time is based upon the round that the courier company's computer devises based upon how many (paid extra for) before 10 deliveries there are etc.

The best delivery service I ever got was when I bulk oordered some stuff from Colorado in USA at 5.30pm on a Wednesday night (they were about 6 or 6 hours before us on the time zones) and it arrived at 9am on the Friday morning, and I just got the standard delivery service, mind you next time it was held up for 2 days in UK Customs...

It's Amazon's business to be efficient, they have pumped millions into the infrastructure and after early teething troubles and losses they have something that runs well and works. Personally I have yet to have a problem with them and their efficiency is as good if not better than anyone else's.

I also forgot to cancel my prime membership so have another year..we do order loads off Amazon and have never been let down

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We also mistakenly paid for prime last year We did however make good use of it. very impressive service. We don't use prime now as not ordering as frequently but yep never had a problem with amazon.

x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im glad you got good service from them

I ordered a tent for a festival,and everyday I got an email kept telling me it was coming and then the day before I really needed it and was waiting for it to be delivered I got an email saying they could'nt source the item and was giving me my money back

Not impressed at all "

Was it from a seller or amazon itself?

Forum Mod

Not impressed at all Was it from a seller or amazon itself?"

Im not sure now to be honest

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not impressed at all Was it from a seller or amazon itself?

Im not sure now to be honest "

sellers can take longer and can be more troublesome

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The best delivery service is

1) Lovehoney

2) Amazon

3) Play.com

According to my experience

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I've had Amazon Prime since it first came out. But decided that this year, I was not going to bother. When I checked, too late it had gone through. But thought I would cancel for next year before I forgot. Did so and got a message saying that as I hadn't used it they were reimbursing me the full amount

"The best delivery service is

1) Lovehoney

2) Amazon

3) Play.com

According to my experience"

I don't think play is as good now it's been taken over

"The best delivery service is

1) Lovehoney

2) Amazon

3) Play.

According to my experience

I don't think play is as good now it's been taken over"

well ive only started using play so not sure what it was like before, but everything seems to arrive within a couple of days

[Removed by poster at 08/09/12 15:31:09]

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

[Removed by poster at 08/09/12 15:38:21]

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Love Amazon Prime and I don't have to pay for it. M

My mate's got it, his daughter is his daughter, his secretary is his sister and I'm his nephew (upto 4 'family' members can use the same account !)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not impressed at all "

That must have been a reseller as you can't use Prime for reseller's mechandise, only for stuff amazon are selling themselves - hence they can guarantee delivery if it's in stock and tell you immediately if it isn't.

amazon also have some of the best customer serice i have ever dealt with.

i can not fault amazon to be honest,and i am the type of person who actually enjoys a good moan lol

Ive never had problems with amazon or play for that matter.

My flat mate preordered a game months ago before it was released from game. I waited nearer the date and had to order off amazon as game stopped selling the item. I got mine the next day on the release date where my flat mate didnt get his till a week later lol.

» Add a new message to this topic