FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the perils of being a bbw

the perils of being a bbw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iz78 OP   Woman  over a year ago

wirral

before this post goes further....yes i am a big girl. so ladies and gentlemen, after 15 yrs in a relationship (last 5 open) i am now single. Everything hs been going great upto now!!!!! now with the possibility of a meet happening in the future i thought i had best calm the topiary in my pants. In the past this has been no bother, just got the ex to do it, but tonight has been a whole other story. Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"before this post goes further....yes i am a big girl. so ladies and gentlemen, after 15 yrs in a relationship (last 5 open) i am now single. Everything hs been going great upto now!!!!! now with the possibility of a meet happening in the future i thought i had best calm the topiary in my pants. In the past this has been no bother, just got the ex to do it, but tonight has been a whole other story. Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils"

Got any pictures to show us?

Ow

I can't think of anything else to say!!! That was an awesome description lol

"before this post goes further....yes i am a big girl. so ladies and gentlemen, after 15 yrs in a relationship (last 5 open) i am now single. Everything hs been going great upto now!!!!! now with the possibility of a meet happening in the future i thought i had best calm the topiary in my pants. In the past this has been no bother, just got the ex to do it, but tonight has been a whole other story. Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils"

I used that Magic Powder raved about from ebay. I had little tufts of hair and big patches of blisters where it burnt. I've got 3 tins of the stuff left if anyone is a masochist

Get your meet to do it for u in future .............

"Get your meet to do it for u in future ............. "

Interesting....

To Liz, Best wishes for your recovery...!! X

beauty salon for a nice wax is great......

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I employ a shaver....

wirral

"before this post goes further....yes i am a big girl. so ladies and gentlemen, after 15 yrs in a relationship (last 5 open) i am now single. Everything hs been going great upto now!!!!! now with the possibility of a meet happening in the future i thought i had best calm the topiary in my pants. In the past this has been no bother, just got the ex to do it, but tonight has been a whole other story. Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils

Got any pictures to show us? "

if you look out your window you can see it glowing on the horizon

wirral

i didnt want to scare my first meet off by whipping off my knickers and plugging in the garden strimmer and asking if he minded trimming my australian

"i didnt want to scare my first meet off by whipping off my knickers and plugging in the garden strimmer and asking if he minded trimming my australian"

u should have angled the conversation around for him to do it ............. lol

"before this post goes further....yes i am a big girl. so ladies and gentlemen, after 15 yrs in a relationship (last 5 open) i am now single. Everything hs been going great upto now!!!!! now with the possibility of a meet happening in the future i thought i had best calm the topiary in my pants. In the past this has been no bother, just got the ex to do it, but tonight has been a whole other story. Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils

Got any pictures to show us?

if you look out your window you can see it glowing on the horizon"

Its all concrete out of the window but my nans neighbour hasn't sorted his garden since 1979! I can't see it being that bad.

I've got some cream that might help the healing

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I was gonna do mine tomorrow but I wont bother now, No one cares anyway. I hovver over a mirror with hair conditioner and a razor.

"I was gonna do mine tomorrow but I wont bother now, No one cares anyway. I hovver over a mirror with hair conditioner and a razor. "

Wow, Britains Got Talent?!! lol

I fell for the veet but NEVER AGAIN it bloomin burns.....

I have a soak in the bath and use a razzor now.

Only thing is i cant shave within days or i get a rash from the stubble

I can't think of any particular problems I have as a result of being large.

My boobs get in the way sometimes, but that was the case when I was slim too.

The worst part is being inclined to get hot and sweaty more easily than I used to. When one is into latex that can be a problem.

Cant use veet no more .was ok for years useing it and now just burns .so now just trim .

stay natural and trimmed its so much easier and whats being bbw got to do with it ??????

wirral

"stay natural and trimmed its so much easier and whats being bbw got to do with it ?????? "
well the fact i cant see my fanny cause my belly is in the way lol

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

Veet does burn as do the majority of hair removal creams. I bought a ladyshave and just run it over every couple of days. It isn't such a close shave as a Bic but nor do I get those horrid pimples or ingrowing hair problems. And I have a tummy too....just use your fingers as your eyes.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

" Yes dear reader i fell into the VEET trap. Thinking it wouldnt hurt my lady garden now looks like a badly packed kebab with alipichia and is glowing like a jubilee beacon. so other ladies of the BBW persuasion please feel free to share YOUR perils"

Liz - I'm not laughing at your pain and it does sound painful, but you made me laugh with this post - thankyou. Your humour and matter of fact attitude make this a favourite for me.

Shy xxx

» Add a new message to this topic