FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Up for anything

Up for anything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed that those people who claim to be 'up for anything' are usually the ones that have the most specific ideas of what it is they are looking for ?

Now I have no issue with people that are specific or people who genuinely are up for anything, but if you have specifics in mind, then why not say what they are rather than hiding behind cliched generalisations.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bussy,,,,The one which tickles me, is when people put “looking for like-minded people”, but fail to explain what’s in their minds….!.

Only today Bussy I had a message saying he was up for anything , I messaged him back telling him I only meet at clubs and he got back to me and said he does not do clubs

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Bussy,,,,The one which tickles me, is when people put “looking for like-minded people”, but fail to explain what’s in their minds….!. "
maybe there looking for mind readers or psychics ?

"Only today Bussy I had a message saying he was up for anything , I messaged him back telling him I only meet at clubs and he got back to me and said he does not do clubs

"

haha pmsl....

I am currently looking for like-minded persons who are up for anything.

However my mind is a great mystery (even to myself) and when I say anything I mean except large plastic dildos going near my rear exit, no whips and certainly no biting the precious!

"Bussy,,,,The one which tickles me, is when people put “looking for like-minded people”, but fail to explain what’s in their minds….!. maybe there looking for mind readers or psychics ?"

Yeah that could be the answer !!!

I asked for like minded people and ended up with a right turkey.....................gobble gobble

I got a msg the other week from a lass saying she was up for anything!

She didn't fancy coming up and doing my housework tho for some reason!

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"I am currently looking for like-minded persons who are up for anything.

However my mind is a great mystery (even to myself) and when I say anything I mean except large plastic dildos going near my rear exit, no whips and certainly no biting the precious!

"

Why would you not say "almost anything" which then gives someone the opportunity to ask what?

Up for anything is a bit like people saying "literally" when they mean figuratively.

"I am currently looking for like-minded persons who are up for anything.

Why would you not say "almost anything" which then gives someone the opportunity to ask what?

Up for anything is a bit like people saying "literally" when they mean figuratively. "

Sigh.

Sarcasm and the webz do not mix.

» Add a new message to this topic