FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bloody disgusting

Bloody disgusting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A two yr old girl was left by a roadside in Portugal as both her parents got d*unk.....what the hell ......some people never fail to make my stomach turn....shocking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some peeps shouldn't b aloud kids

"Some peeps shouldn't b aloud kids "

Very true

Our prime minister left his child in a pub ffs. Afterwards one of his spokespuppets said it could happen to anyone. Really?!

Parents, could you accidentally leave your child in a pub?

"Our prime minister left his child in a pub ffs. Afterwards one of his spokespuppets said it could happen to anyone. Really?!

"

This two yr old was dumped at roadside as her parents had gone to a pub.....they had deliberatly left her at roadside.....

Only if u r getting hammerd but if u r u shouldn't b taking ur kids with ya

"Our prime minister left his child in a pub ffs. Afterwards one of his spokespuppets said it could happen to anyone. Really?!

This two yr old was dumped at roadside as her parents had gone to a pub.....they had deliberatly left her at roadside..... "

Wow doing it intentionally is in an entirely different league! That's awful.

Unfortunately there r some sad parents out there

i wouldnt even dream of getting d*unk aroundmy kids not really a grown up thing to do. poor kids.

This two yr old was dumped at roadside as her parents had gone to a pub.....they had deliberatly left her at roadside.....

Wow doing it intentionally is in an entirely different league! That's awful."

According to reports a passer by had to stop her goin into busy rd and when police intervened.app the parents were not bothered and were abusive.....its shocking....and after all the oh ha over the mcans ya think some would think twice.....sat here shaking my head....bloody world gone.mad

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If they were a British couple I hope mor is done than when the McCann's left their 3 children in a hotel room (allegedly drugged).

Of course I would expect any country to take action against such a disgraceful act!

i know this is slightly off topic but has anyone seen the you tube clip of a two year old ran over twice in a chinese market and people just freely walking past her, its absolutly shocking, some folk just shouldnt be allowed kids

It turns my stomach, I worry when my 2 year old goes too close to the duck pond, I would never dream of leaving her alone anywhere!

I hope their punishment fits the crime what an awful thing to do children are precious and should never be treated as vile as that there are some disgusting people in the world. Xx

It takes a special kind of twattery to abandon a kid just for the sake of going drinking, let alone leaving them at the side of a busy road.

Only problem with naming and shaming(the standard M.O. of the press) people like this is that some would just lap up the attention that they get through the media, and would trot out the old, "You can't judge me" response to any criticisms of their behaviour

Its a sorry state of affairs when a couple try to have children but cant and then scumbags pop them out by the dozen just so they dont have to work and dont care about the offspring they drag into the world.

» Add a new message to this topic