FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Litter arseholes

Litter arseholes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't take their litter home with them or find a bin. Why throw it somewhere it could harm wildlife or look a mess. It is my biggest pet hate. Especially when people chuck it out their car. How much harder is it to keep hold of it till they get to your bin at home? They may even be able to recycle it.

1. What would a fair punishment be for those caught doing it?

2. If you're a culprit, why? Is it just that you're a lazy bastard?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I thought it said Little Assholes

I hate people who leave litter lying around, just throw it in a bin or take it home Why take the time to visit nature then just make it untidy and ugly with your rubbish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

2. If you're a culprit, why? Is it just that you're a lazy bastard?"

1. Go Saudi on their ass. First offence lose a finger. 2nd offence a hand.

2.Yes, they're lazy bastards.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

1. Community service at the landfill site

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"1. Community service at the landfill site"

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah I thought it said little arseholes too, thought it was about being a tight fit!

Oh absolutely drives me mad to see people fling rubbish out of a car window. Last week someone threw out a whole McDonald's paper bag. Outrageous. Won't say what I'd do to them.

"

2.Yes, they're lazy bastards. "

HA Jesus you'd almost make me feel sorry for them. But it would be effective.

"Yeah I thought it said little arseholes too, thought it was about being a tight fit!

Oh absolutely drives me mad to see people fling rubbish out of a car window. Last week someone threw out a whole McDonald's paper bag. Outrageous. Won't say what I'd do to them. "

You can let it out here if you want. It is infuriating. McDonalds even puts bins within arms reach of your car window.

What about a 3rd offense?

I hate none, although a similar mindset was employed preconvid. Now days I make the change I’d like to see. If I don’t like the act and I mind slander another without knowing the facts then that makes me worse for not doing the right thing as “I” apparently know better.

Not even a Greta, but it boils my piss.

Every morning I go past the local skate park and there's rubbish everywhere. Only for it to be cleaned that afternoon and messed up again by the evening. There's a bin not 10 yards away. Little scabby bastards.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I hate none, although a similar mindset was employed preconvid. Now days I make the change I’d like to see. If I don’t like the act and I mind slander another without knowing the facts then that makes me worse for not doing the right thing as “I” apparently know better. "

What other facts are there to know? People blatantly litter areas that have bins in place

"

2.Yes, they're lazy bastards.

HA Jesus you'd almost make me feel sorry for them. But it would be effective. "

I'm joking, just But go to countries where there are proper penalties that are actually enforced and see the difference with UK.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I hate none, although a similar mindset was employed preconvid. Now days I make the change I’d like to see. If I don’t like the act and I mind slander another without knowing the facts then that makes me worse for not doing the right thing as “I” apparently know better.

What other facts are there to know? People blatantly litter areas that have bins in place "

He said convid

"I hate none, although a similar mindset was employed preconvid. Now days I make the change I’d like to see. If I don’t like the act and I mind slander another without knowing the facts then that makes me worse for not doing the right thing as “I” apparently know better. "

Littering Kills wildlife. I don't think it is slander to object to that.

They are grim stinky places good idea

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Thank you. Just what I needed to hear.

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Litter picking in their local community for a year May make them think twice.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Those who litter should be provided with a litter picker (the little handheld grasping tool) and a large bag with a ring-stiffened neck and told to clean their neighbourhood every day for one week.

No public humiliation, no identifying jackets; just get out and pick up all the litter that the other selfish unthinking consumers have thrown at their asses.

Furthmore, I would force the CEOs of the dozen most polluting businesses to gather litter for one week, but wearing hazard vests.

It will never happen, but it's a lovely thought!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Witnessed a few people throwing rubbish out of car windows recently. Makes me SO incredibly angry

"Not even a Greta, but it boils my piss.

Every morning I go past the local skate park and there's rubbish everywhere. Only for it to be cleaned that afternoon and messed up again by the evening. There's a bin not 10 yards away. Little scabby bastards. "

Biggest thing that pisses me right off about skateparks is when shits leave broken glass everywhere. Not necessary atall and as a "very" ex skater does my head right in. Can't leave it so I always end up picking it up

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I saw a young couple dump their mcdonalds rubbish in a car park in an local beauty spot, before I could have a go at them a walker picks it up and chucks it back into the car. It made a right mess.

"I saw a young couple dump their mcdonalds rubbish in a car park in an local beauty spot, before I could have a go at them a walker picks it up and chucks it back into the car. It made a right mess. "

Too right

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Newark-on-Trent visiting Saturday

The main problem is lack of discipline from their parents. My kids have always been told not to drop litter from a very young age and as far as I know they never have. I think the councils should stop picking litter up for a few weeks in certain hot spots and see how things look then. Maybe then the little shits will realise what a mess they are making! Also if the police visited these areas on a regular basis and chatted to the kids then maybe that would make a difference?

"The main problem is lack of discipline from their parents. My kids have always been told not to drop litter from a very young age and as far as I know they never have. I think the councils should stop picking litter up for a few weeks in certain hot spots and see how things look then. Maybe then the little shits will realise what a mess they are making! Also if the police visited these areas on a regular basis and chatted to the kids then maybe that would make a difference?"

I visited the Norfolk coast yesterday.

Wells-next-the-sea was packed, with street-litter blowing around.

As is my wont, I came back via Thetford forest (avoiding dogging locations) and dropped into a parking location for a few hours sleep....what a pit....fast-food wrappings everywhere, and worse: bagged-up dog poo piled on the edge of the carpark. All by adults. Nice 'family' gathering....doubt they bagged their litter either.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

During the various lockdowns last year, a couple of fields near me were used extensively by youngsters for getting together, drinking, playing music, kicking a ball around. And every morning there were people out collecting sack loads of the shit that they had left behind.

With the making of bleating the youngsters do about plastic, the planet etc, I thought they might behave differently, but over the course of the entire year it was under-20’s who were by far the worse culprits when it came to littering. It’s almost as though they have learned the right things to say, but it hasn’t fed through to their actions and behaviour

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

That’s a great suggestion

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"

During the various lockdowns last year, a couple of fields near me were used extensively by youngsters for getting together, drinking, playing music, kicking a ball around. And every morning there were people out collecting sack loads of the shit that they had left behind.

With the making of bleating the youngsters do about plastic, the planet etc, I thought they might behave differently, but over the course of the entire year it was under-20’s who were by far the worse culprits when it came to littering. It’s almost as though they have learned the right things to say, but it hasn’t fed through to their actions and behaviour "

I think that maybe to do with key people being vocal, but the rest of young society don’t actually give a dam.

» Add a new message to this topic