FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Average women and men

Average women and men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What defines and average woman or man?

I ask as i’ve seen it written many a time on forums. For example ‘even average women are able to be picky’ or ‘average men get over looked’.

Whats it mean to be average?

Whys it implied being average is bad?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one’s average we are all special in or own unique way

We could measure all human activity with a bell curve. The peak of the curve would, by definition, be average.

If average is frowned upon it isn't half what people tend to go for. Which makes sense. There's comfort in the familiar.

Average is what most of us are

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you see a crowd of people very few stand out so as a group most people are average I would say. Individually however every is unique and outstanding in some way.

I really don't like it when people describe themselves as average.

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

I think average is underrated..

Technically.. if you put me with my friends..I'd stand out as the 3 besties are all under 5'5, natural hair colours etc...I stand out as I'm 5'10, heavily tattooed and have purple and green hair... does tgat make me above average? Again, technically yes.... on a real life scale? Load of codswallop!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd say I'm average ...

I always try and come up with something distinctive if describing myself but as im kinda in the middle height and weight wise it's difficult to avoid in some places. Hence average on the profile(face-palm for contradicting myself)

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Average is me

I thought I was average. Until I realised so few people can be average that it made me feel too special...

Seriously tho, it's a bit of a useless term as there are so many ways of measuring people relates things that no body sits in the middle of everything.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'm way below average in many ways. And way above average in many ways.

For example, I'm way below average in the speed of my gait. But I'm way above average in my flexibility for a fat bird with back problems.

Also way above average in the number of words I use to not really answer the question of the OP but go off on a slight tangent.

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

Except for the 2/percent of beautifull people in the world everyone is average looking

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

A 5/10 is average

stanley county durham

"No one’s average we are all special in or own unique way"
that is not true some people are better than others more successful more money it is survival of the fittest if everyone in life was successful it would devalue it people would have less motivation when people say we are all equal or successful in our way it is to make failures and losers in life feel better

"What defines and average woman or man?

I ask as i’ve seen it written many a time on forums. For example ‘even average women are able to be picky’ or ‘average men get over looked’.

Whys it implied being average is bad? "

In this context, I assume 'average' to mean not good looking or doesn't have a good body

As Fab is largely aspirational, average doesn't cut it

"No one’s average we are all special in or own unique way"

You’re unique, just like everybody else.

By *ammykingMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

"What defines and average woman or man?

Whys it implied being average is bad? "

You'd have to define what you mean by average here.

Not good looking? Not got a ripped body? Not got large boobs or a firm ass?

stanley county durham

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is another one it is not true some people are just facially more attractive than others

stanley county durham

Average means your face is average your body is average your cock is average there is nothing about you that is attractive or stands out as most people in the world are average there is certain grade a better average if you like

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have a way below average income, I'm below average height and below average dress size. I don't even make average

stanley county durham

"We have a way below average income, I'm below average height and below average dress size. I don't even make average "
you are right

"We have a way below average income, I'm below average height and below average dress size. I don't even make average "

Ahh.... but you're above average in pleasantness, wit and conversational skills. To just name 3 ways no doubt.

(Not sucking up)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have a way below average income, I'm below average height and below average dress size. I don't even make average

Ahh.... but you're above average in pleasantness, wit and conversational skills. To just name 3 ways no doubt.

(Not sucking up)"

You're very kind.

Your opinion illustrates that all of us have something about us .

I am also waaay above average at eating salted caramel dark chocolate. Not flirting, just saying

"We have a way below average income, I'm below average height and below average dress size. I don't even make average

(Not sucking up)

You're very kind.

Your opinion illustrates that all of us have something about us .

I am also waaay above average at eating salted caramel dark chocolate. Not flirting, just saying "

You can't say something like that and claim it's not flirting

"No one’s average we are all special in or own unique waythat is not true some people are better than others more successful more money it is survival of the fittest if everyone in life was successful it would devalue it people would have less motivation when people say we are all equal or successful in our way it is to make failures and losers in life feel better "

Your so wrong if you think being successful and haveing money means anything

Take it from someone who has both I would trade it all to be happy

I would give it all up in a flash

w

"No one’s average we are all special in or own unique waythat is not true some people are better than others more successful more money it is survival of the fittest if everyone in life was successful it would devalue it people would have less motivation when people say we are all equal or successful in our way it is to make failures and losers in life feel better

I would give it all up in a flash "

Tell that to someone in a 3rd world country that can’t afford food shelter and health care

Just cuz you don’t want it doesn’t mean it’s useless or unimportant

"No one’s average we are all special in or own unique waythat is not true some people are better than others more successful more money it is survival of the fittest if everyone in life was successful it would devalue it people would have less motivation when people say we are all equal or successful in our way it is to make failures and losers in life feel better

Tell that to someone in a 3rd world country that can’t afford food shelter and health care

Just cuz you don’t want it doesn’t mean it’s useless or unimportant "

Like I sed money dose not bring you happiness all it dose is cover up what’s makes you unhappy for a little while

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off

If there was such thing as an average person then someone would have about 1.95 complete legs

w

Like I sed money dose not bring you happiness all it dose is cover up what’s makes you unhappy for a little while

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off "

m

If I needed Medical treatment and I couldn’t afford it I think money would make me happy

Rich people always say money doesn’t matter

Successful people always saying success doesn’t natter

Attractive people say looks don’t matter

I’m seeing a pattern here. You always take what you have for granted

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off m

If I needed Medical treatment and I couldn’t afford it I think money would make me happy

I’m seeing a pattern here. You always take what you have for granted "

Take what I have for granted emmm I pritty much flunked out off school deposit being very smart

Being dyslexia needing to have someone sit next to me and read and write stuff down I was bullied at school witch made me not want to attend

Deposits being very smart I was doomed to a dead end job

Everything I have is self made 15 hour long days for next to no pay at all

23 hour days make nothing not a penny

So take it for granted I don’t think so

But I would trade it all to be happy

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off "

Money takes away a lot of the problems that cause unhappiness, stress of paying a mortgage/ rent, fear of losing a job, buying food, worrying about the next bill, the people that say it’s easier to be poor than be rich have clearly never lived on the breadline, I’ve been there and it’s shit, money could have taken a lot of the problems away. Money gives you options, being skint gives you none.

w

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off m

I’m seeing a pattern here. You always take what you have for granted

Take what I have for granted emmm I pritty much flunked out off school deposit being very smart

Being dyslexia needing to have someone sit next to me and read and write stuff down I was bullied at school witch made me not want to attend

Deposits being very smart I was doomed to a dead end job

Everything I have is self made 15 hour long days for next to no pay at all

23 hour days make nothing not a penny

So take it for granted I don’t think so

But I would trade it all to be happy

"

I don’t what your saying. None of that factors into the fact that money does help. Maybe not you, although that’s debatable.

The studies I’ve seen all show the same thing. Money makes you happier until about 80k a year. Anything after that doesn’t seem to have any additional effect

"Average is me "

Awww no! X

Feel unhappy by a new dress heels what ever that cover the problem up for a little while till it wares off

Money takes away a lot of the problems that cause unhappiness, stress of paying a mortgage/ rent, fear of losing a job, buying food, worrying about the next bill, the people that say it’s easier to be poor than be rich have clearly never lived on the breadline, I’ve been there and it’s shit, money could have taken a lot of the problems away. Money gives you options, being skint gives you none. "

I think you have no idear try being homeless with no family or friends to turn to becuse you let someone tell you it was ither them or her try living out you locker at your dead end job and showering at the work try hide in the works toilets just before it close so you could sleep in that toilet try wake up and purposely lose your job because you didn’t care anymore

Because you were stupid and put everything in someone else name who decided they didn’t want you anymore just to get kicks out off it and t

So before you start judging people maybe get to know people on a personal level before thinking you know what someone’s been thought

Money takes away a lot of the problems that cause unhappiness, stress of paying a mortgage/ rent, fear of losing a job, buying food, worrying about the next bill, the people that say it’s easier to be poor than be rich have clearly never lived on the breadline, I’ve been there and it’s shit, money could have taken a lot of the problems away. Money gives you options, being skint gives you none. "

True. The only problem that people with LOTS and LOTS of money have is more like .. who do you trust and maybe the fear of losing it or getting it somehow taken it away (divorces, court cases etc)

But yeah, having money gives options and less stress generally when it comes to financial avarage problems.

Ain’t talking about the 10M divorce court case here

Mr average here

w

Money takes away a lot of the problems that cause unhappiness, stress of paying a mortgage/ rent, fear of losing a job, buying food, worrying about the next bill, the people that say it’s easier to be poor than be rich have clearly never lived on the breadline, I’ve been there and it’s shit, money could have taken a lot of the problems away. Money gives you options, being skint gives you none.

I think you have no idear try being homeless with no family or friends to turn to becuse you let someone tell you it was ither them or her try living out you locker at your dead end job and showering at the work try hide in the works toilets just before it close so you could sleep in that toilet try wake up and purposely lose your job because you didn’t care anymore

Because you were stupid and put everything in someone else name who decided they didn’t want you anymore just to get kicks out off it and t

So before you start judging people maybe get to know people on a personal level before thinking you know what someone’s been thought

"

Speechless. Did anyone understand that amd how it relate to city’s response

I’m literally so lost

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"Average is me

Awww no! X"

I don't stand out amongst a group so yes

"

How do you know I haven’t been homeless, take your own advice and apply it to yourself ?!

Peace

I’m literally so lost "

( clearly never lived on the breadline )

I’m literally so lost "

It’s truly a bizarre response.

How do you know I haven’t been homeless, take your own advice and apply it to yourself ?!

Peace"

You never been homeless

And you got the check to say this

I have been so don’t come at me with

clearly never lived on the breadline

I’m literally so lost

( clearly never lived on the breadline )"

He’s talking about your reply has nothing to do with what I said.

I would give it all up in a flash "

I can send you my bank details bestie x

w

I’m literally so lost

( clearly never lived on the breadline )"

Clearly not reading what anyone is typing and living in a fantasy land in your own head and just typing whatever you believe is happening.

Your responses absolutely make me believe money can’t fix whatever is going on with you because you seem to exist outside of reality

But for the rest of us, money absolutely plays a role in happiness, and the studies support that. 80k seems to be the upper limit

Peace

You never been homeless

And you got the check to say this

I have been so don’t come at me with

clearly never lived on the breadline"

I’m not going to argue with you, because I fear it would be a complete waste of time and typing a considered response would be futile and pointless.

Have a lovely evening

Average is discrimination, As we all see beauty in different ways. So someone who is beautiful in one's eye's maybe different in another's. Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

[Removed by poster at 29/08/21 18:53:46]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you talking physicality only Smarty ?

Like face n body ?

King's Crustacean

"Average is discrimination, As we all see beauty in different ways. So someone who is beautiful in one's eye's maybe different in another's. Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

Not solely in the eye of the beholder. There's a hell of a lot of science, including maths, life experiences and cultural learnings.....

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

How can anyone be average when we are all unique

If I'm answering your question I don't think you can define it.

If we are going purely from looks, someone who is handsome to me won't be attractive to others. And if we are going from a personality, intelligence etc I'll find certain parts of someone completely fascinating that others wouldn't think twice about and then pass them off as average.

But yeah, I don't think you can ever truly call someone average and mean it.

King's Crustacean

"How can anyone be average when we are all unique "

Shhhhhhhh it's sometimes a smiley time to sit in the bullshit.

Not the bullying tho......

But the bullshit is funny

King's Crustacean

P.S. I mean of course you are right Person Averagelyunique

» Add a new message to this topic