FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whispering during sex

Whispering during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Men of fab: do you whisper during sex?

I've noticed it be a recurring theme. They'll whisper what they want me to do and (especially when we've got music on) I'll hear jack shit so I'm like "hmm?". Then they whisper again and I have to do that deaf granny shit like "WHAAAT?? YOU WANT TO PUT IT WHERE, DEAR?".

I don't know if it's like an ambience thing or a "don't wanna ruin the mood" thing or whatever. I just know that when I want something I say it loud and proud

Or is whispering sexier??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whispering isn't sexier if you have to shout "what?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG

This has really made me laugh

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Oh my God! I thought I was going deaf the other night, been genuinely concerned, now I wonder if this is a common thing and he was just whispering

I was giving the dead granny thing a good go too! Maybe it’s a kink of theirs and that’s how they bring it out in us

Preston

"Oh my God! I thought I was going deaf the other night, been genuinely concerned, now I wonder if this is a common thing and he was just whispering

I was giving the dead granny thing a good go too! Maybe it’s a kink of theirs and that’s how they bring it out in us "

*DEAF granny! Of all the typos!

Dead granny .

By *igtatsMan  over a year ago

gravesend

Just scream it at me I’m half deaf and concentrating

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"Oh my God! I thought I was going deaf the other night, been genuinely concerned, now I wonder if this is a common thing and he was just whispering

I was giving the dead granny thing a good go too! Maybe it’s a kink of theirs and that’s how they bring it out in us

*DEAF granny! Of all the typos! "

kinky

"Whispering isn't sexier if you have to shout "what?""

LOL fair!

*DEAF granny! Of all the typos! "

Ahahahaha dead granny

Preston

"Dead granny . "

I’m still chuckling to myself

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Two things....

First, I read "whimpering" at first. Which apparently I do these days and while it makes me blush and mortifies me apparently it's cute and sexy

Second..... I concur. Don't whisper please guys. Some of us are proper deaf (as in 30% hearing without my aid) and it really ruins the mood when I'm going "WHAT?" every time you say summat.

I’m not a fan of whispering. I would rather look you in the eyes and tell you straight.

If I want you to do something I will make sure you heard me. Nothing less sexier than having to repeat yourself several times

i whisper this 'put your knickers on and get me a cup of tea'

roundabout

"Two things....

First, I read "whimpering" at first. Which apparently I do these days and while it makes me blush and mortifies me apparently it's cute and sexy

Second..... I concur. Don't whisper please guys. Some of us are proper deaf (as in 30% hearing without my aid) and it really ruins the mood when I'm going "WHAT?" every time you say summat."

Noted

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I can't whisper during sex. Even when I'm trying to hold the noise down it doesn't work for me.

I don't recall a guy ever whispering at me either. Not to say it hasn't happened but if it has I've moaned over the top of it and not heard it at all.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Two things....

Second..... I concur. Don't whisper please guys. Some of us are proper deaf (as in 30% hearing without my aid) and it really ruins the mood when I'm going "WHAT?" every time you say summat.

Noted "

The microphone, amp and speakers was overkill though. Just so you know for next time

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Deaf Granny shit........

Rude!

( and sadly true........ I go WHAT .... ??? FFS i've got you in one ear and the radio in the other .... speak up !! )

King's Crustacean

P.S. I do like whisperers ........ at times but other things have to be conducive.

roundabout

"Two things....

Noted

The microphone, amp and speakers was overkill though. Just so you know for next time "

You said you liked it loud

King's Crustacean

Dead Granny Is that allowed ?

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Well im not going to whisper anything, Infact im not going to speak or tell you anything.

Im going to let you feel by touch.

Lips kissing upon bare skin.

Nipples enveloped by warm lips making them gently wet.

Then gently blown across them as you lay there.

Feel my lips kissing down your body, Then kiss upon your mound just above your thighs.

as you gently open up your legs allowing me to progress lower, Kissing one side of your inner thigh towards your heaven.

Swapping to your other thigh once I hear a slight moan coming from your lips.

You see your blindfolded all you have is feel, touch and hearing for your senses.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I am totally with you.

It doesn't help that my hearing gets worse with background noise, but also, who do they think is going to overhear? My cat?

"Well im not going to whisper anything, Infact im not going to speak or tell you anything.

Im going to let you feel by touch.

Lips kissing upon bare skin.

Nipples enveloped by warm lips making them gently wet.

Then gently blown across them as you lay there.

Feel my lips kissing down your body, Then kiss upon your mound just above your thighs.

as you gently open up your legs allowing me to progress lower, Kissing one side of your inner thigh towards your heaven.

Swapping to your other thigh once I hear a slight moan coming from your lips.

You see your blindfolded all you have is feel, touch and hearing for your senses. "

Stories and fantasies section is further down on the forums

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Whispering drives me daft at any time - fucking tinnitus! I feel so stupid when I'm trying to follow a conversation and between background noise in one ear, high pitched hum in the other, I'm missing every third word. If any of you should ever happen to get talking with me at a social, please be kind if I have a puzzled look on my face and my answers are not making a lot of sense. It usually just means that I've no idea what the question was

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I can relate but on the other side of the coin. I prefer quiet and coy but my lover hasn't got the greatest hearing and it just falls on deaf ears

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I would much prefer someone looks me right in the eyes and tells me assertively what they want me to do … that turns me on!

» Add a new message to this topic