FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Urethral Stretching

Urethral Stretching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right, I've seen this online before and accidentally come across it again today. It looks rather brutal and somewhat barbaric but I'm curious as to whether anyone on here has experimented with this procedure.

If so, could you tell me what made you want to try it and how it feels? I don't think I ever want to try it myself but I'm curious that's all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Not for pleasure, I have a urethral structure after getting an op to get it widened I was due to go for a few outpatient sessions where to keep it patent they inserted varying size rods down the urethra into the bladder, I only went once as it is under local anaesthetic and boy did it make my eyes water!

Steve

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's originally meant to be used for medical purposes but apparently if you persist with it you can have amazing orgasms by sticking stuff down there.

I've even seen a video where a woman shoves a small vibrator down this blokes shaft.

I think I'll stick to a good old wank

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whoa.. for a second i thought this was a spin-off from the Bungee Jumping Thread..

That stretching sounds as bad as the bungee jump..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I know it's originally meant to be used for medical purposes but apparently if you persist with it you can have amazing orgasms

"

You can but please make sure you know what you are doing xxx

» Add a new message to this topic