FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Newbies here :S rate our profile haha

Newbies here :S rate our profile haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. Not exactly newbies been hanging around this site a while now (nothing wrong with perving is there?) haha. But don’t seem to be getting much interest However we are after the elusive unicorn or a female to join us on a regular basis. Female wants to spread her bi wings and well the male, who wouldn’t be happy with two naked females in front of him all hot and bothard by each other? Well onto the main question. Is our profile boring? What do we need to do to have abit of fun? And how do we break that comfort zone barrier? Both very vanilla at the moment but are both keen to have fun in this wild and wonderful journey p.s ratings on members of the party very welcome both need abit of reassurance to see if we’re cut out for this haha. Do people really go for mediocre couples all the ones and people ive seen on here are quite the hotties haha. Xx speak soon Adz and Aimz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had some fantastic MFF's but only ever at clubs and never via Fab.

Can single females meet your female half alone? Most don't want to feel like they are performing for other people's husbands its a oet hate with many. If the do are you both going to play with the female equally?

Good luck on your quest x

KJ

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

I like your profile, nice photos. Not repetitive but saucy

Nice wording direct but not overly demanding

Perhaps we need a few pics of the Mr, or a spicey one of the pair of you

It's not easy to find a unicorn, I've always ended up with either the Mr or Mrs when looking for a mff

"

We have had some fantastic MFF's but only ever at clubs and never via Fab.

Can single females meet your female half alone? Most don't want to feel like they are performing for other people's husbands its a oet hate with many. If the do are you both going to play with the female equally?

Good luck on your quest x

KJ"

We have had one mff, but involved too much alcohol to calm nerves and didn’t really go to plan .

My female is welcome to go alone as she has done before, my (adz) main fantasy is watching another women with my partner something I’m sure Everyman would love but it’s just fulfilling her fantasies of being with women and being pleased by another woman that turns me on. Obviously when the time is right and okayed by them both I’ll definitely join in who wouldn’t. All party’s would be great and pleasured equally after all there’s 3 pairs of hands going round 3 bodies would be pretty hard to keep hands on one person don’t have think

"Hi guys. Not exactly newbies been hanging around this site a while now (nothing wrong with perving is there?) haha. But don’t seem to be getting much interest However we are after the elusive unicorn or a female to join us on a regular basis. Female wants to spread her bi wings and well the male, who wouldn’t be happy with two naked females in front of him all hot and bothard by each other? Well onto the main question. Is our profile boring? What do we need to do to have abit of fun? And how do we break that comfort zone barrier? Both very vanilla at the moment but are both keen to have fun in this wild and wonderful journey p.s ratings on members of the party very welcome both need abit of reassurance to see if we’re cut out for this haha. Do people really go for mediocre couples all the ones and people ive seen on here are quite the hotties haha. Xx speak soon Adz and Aimz "

You have a perfectly good profile there!

You’ve put enough about yourselves for readers to get an idea of who you are without going chapter-and-verse and making it a chore to get through.

Your pics are great….have to say I’m loving Aimz’s curves!! You can keep those coming! Maybe just build up a few more over time when you feel comfortable to do so.

But yeah, all good as far as I can see.

"I like your profile, nice photos. Not repetitive but saucy

Nice wording direct but not overly demanding

Perhaps we need a few pics of the Mr, or a spicey one of the pair of you

It's not easy to find a unicorn, I've always ended up with either the Mr or Mrs when looking for a mff "

I’m glad we’ve blocked males, she’s gorgeous isn’t she haha.

Adz-I’m pretty self conscious on my body there is some friends only pics of me though haha. Something I need to get over. Do agree about the saucy pics of the pair of us though again just need to break that barrier haha. Thanks though x

"Hi guys. Not exactly newbies been hanging around this site a while now (nothing wrong with perving is there?) haha. But don’t seem to be getting much interest However we are after the elusive unicorn or a female to join us on a regular basis. Female wants to spread her bi wings and well the male, who wouldn’t be happy with two naked females in front of him all hot and bothard by each other? Well onto the main question. Is our profile boring? What do we need to do to have abit of fun? And how do we break that comfort zone barrier? Both very vanilla at the moment but are both keen to have fun in this wild and wonderful journey p.s ratings on members of the party very welcome both need abit of reassurance to see if we’re cut out for this haha. Do people really go for mediocre couples all the ones and people ive seen on here are quite the hotties haha. Xx speak soon Adz and Aimz

You have a perfectly good profile there!

You’ve put enough about yourselves for readers to get an idea of who you are without going chapter-and-verse and making it a chore to get through.

Your pics are great….have to say I’m loving Aimz’s curves!! You can keep those coming! Maybe just build up a few more over time when you feel comfortable to do so.

But yeah, all good as far as I can see."

Haha cheers mate, I love her curves too can’t share them though unfortunately.

Plus I know it’s been asked loads of times does size really matter haha I don’t believe it does but still conscious.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’d give you one OP

"I’d give you one OP"

Cheers pal I see a fellow hair ridden alpha male haha not bad yourself don’t swing that way though but you were probably on about the missus anyways haha

Hello welcome to the party op I definitely wouldn’t say no

So body hair doesn’t bother most people then aimz won’t allow me to get rid haha, the beard has its purpose though been told it’s a nice tickler

"Hello welcome to the party op I definitely wouldn’t say no "

thank you love x

"Hello welcome to the party op I definitely wouldn’t say no

thank you love x"

Your welcome x

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Sorry but something that's really bothering me do you really both have z's in your name

"Sorry but something that's really bothering me do you really both have z's in your name"

Haha no names just shortened. It’s weird the fact we’re both A&A, couldnt fuck it up more having two Z’s in there Aswell don’t ya think haha

» Add a new message to this topic