FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is there life out there or just earth?

Is there life out there or just earth?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I should love it if there was and they was friendly ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

of course there is,somewhere,thats for sure,look around on earth for the evidence,the pyramids for example and plenty of other places on earth could be signs of an alien technology x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

given the trillions of stars out there in the billions of galaxies I'd guess there's loads of life out there. it would be arrogant of us to think otherwise.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Of course there is, but they look at Earth, and figure we are too likely to blow them up, kill them or dissect them, to even consider landing on this planet!

"of course there is,somewhere,thats for sure,look around on earth for the evidence,the pyramids for example and plenty of other places on earth could be signs of an alien technology x"
OO it would be so cool .. Really would be if thay found life out there .

london

"Of course there is, but they look at Earth, and figure we are too likely to blow them up, kill them or dissect them, to even consider landing on this planet!"

dont kid yourself,they were certainly been here in the past,and besides there technology would be far superior to our bombs and guns

"Of course there is, but they look at Earth, and figure we are too likely to blow them up, kill them or dissect them, to even consider landing on this planet!"
Do you think so .. I would love to space travel .

london

"of course there is,somewhere,thats for sure,look around on earth for the evidence,the pyramids for example and plenty of other places on earth could be signs of an alien technology x OO it would be so cool .. Really would be if thay found life out there . "

I am rhesus negative,do you know what this means? google it,the results will shock you but also answer your question xx

sex in space??? swingers club on mars, ooooh go on

"sex in space??? swingers club on mars, ooooh go on "
yes be out of this world.

ignore what the non believers say about what planets and star systems contain life(whether its intelligent or not),we are still being surpised by finding life on this planet that technically shouldnt exist.

Never discount the fact that machines may be next evolution of life itself(and of course, that machine based life may be our best hope of visiting new worlds..or being visited ourselves).

What an oddly romantic notion that visiting aliens with technology so advanced it enables galaxies to be traversed, once came to earth and inspired a legacy of “stone” pyramid building to honour the dead kings of an oppressed populous forced into servitude….

Oh and then to scoot away without leaving any real trace of their time here,,,

Oh.... how they must have chuckled all the way home.....

london

"What an oddly romantic notion that visiting aliens with technology so advanced it enables galaxies to be traversed, once came to earth and inspired a legacy of “stone” pyramid building to honour the dead kings of an oppressed populous forced into servitude….

"

actually they did leave a trace that cant be disputed.R H NEGATIVE PEOPLE,WHICH MAKES UP 15% OF THE WORLD POPULATION.I PERSONALLY AM RH NEGATIVE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS SINCE AGE 12,YOU I AM GUESSING LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE RH POSITIVE,GO AND DO SOME HOMEWORK AND DISCOVER WHAT THIS MEANS.AND BESIIDES THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE PYRAMIDS WERE TOMBS FOR THE KINGS,NOT ONE SCRAP OF HIEROGLYPHICS IN THE PYRAMIDS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TOMBS

" I should love it if there was and they was friendly .. "

You would be a fool not to Belive there's life out there

"What an oddly romantic notion that visiting aliens with technology so advanced it enables galaxies to be traversed, once came to earth and inspired a legacy of “stone” pyramid building to honour the dead kings of an oppressed populous forced into servitude….

actually they did leave a trace that cant be disputed. PEOPLE,WHICH MAKES UP 15% OF THE WORLD POPULATION.I PERSONALLY AM RH NEGATIVE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS SINCE AGE 12,YOU I AM GUESSING LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE RH POSITIVE,GO AND DO SOME HOMEWORK AND DISCOVER WHAT THIS MEANS.AND BESIIDES THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE PYRAMIDS WERE TOMBS FOR THE KINGS,NOT ONE SCRAP OF HIEROGLYPHICS IN THE PYRAMIDS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TOMBS"

ah .... ok... hmmmm!!!!

So are you saying the pyramids were not used to entomb remains of dead kings ?.....

I'll certainly be looking into this "R H NEGATIVE" issue though...

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky....

" I should love it if there was and they was friendly ..

You would be a fool not to Belive there's life out there "

well i keep a open mind ...

london

actually they did leave a trace that cant be disputed. PEOPLE,WHICH MAKES UP 15% OF THE WORLD POPULATION.I PERSONALLY AM RH NEGATIVE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS SINCE AGE 12,YOU I AM GUESSING LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE RH POSITIVE,GO AND DO SOME HOMEWORK AND DISCOVER WHAT THIS MEANS.AND BESIIDES THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE PYRAMIDS WERE TOMBS FOR THE KINGS,NOT ONE SCRAP OF HIEROGLYPHICS IN THE PYRAMIDS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TOMBS

ah .... ok... hmmmm!!!!

So are you saying the pyramids were not used to entomb remains of dead kings ?.....

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky.... "

yes thats excactly wht i am saying think about it,there are loads of places in egypt full of hieroglyphs,yet in the biggest monuments they made there is none,no mention of any kings or burial places which would be the opposite of what you would expect.and yes please do look into the rh negative issue,its a real puzzle.The rhesus gene is the monkey gene and yet 15% of us dont have it,so where did we come from?

Hmmm strange Wiki’s page on RH negative blood doesn’t mention anything about aliens….

But I’ll keep looking……!!!

In fact I might email the eminent cell biologist and Nobel Prize winner Sir Paul Nurse ,,,,,coz he might be able to shed some light on it !!!!

london

"Hmmm strange Wiki’s page on RH negative blood doesn’t mention anything about aliens….

In fact I might email the eminent cell biologist and Nobel Prize winner Sir Paul Nurse ,,,,,coz he might be able to shed some light on it !!!!

"

just go to youtube you will find plenty there

"So are you saying the pyramids were not used to entomb remains of dead kings ?.....

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky.... yes thats excactly wht i am saying think about it,there are loads of places in egypt full of hieroglyphs,yet in the biggest monuments they made there is none,no mention of any kings or burial places which would be the opposite of what you would expect.and yes please do look into the rh negative issue,its a real puzzle.The rhesus gene is the monkey gene and yet 15% of us dont have it,so where did we come from?"

Hey look what I found on Wiki’s page about pyramids…

"There are 138 pyramids discovered in Egypt as of 2008.[1][2] Most were built as tombs for the country's Pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods"

How odd!!!

I also believe that we are very arrogant to think that we are the 'only' and most 'superior' beings in the entire galaxy

But if there are others and they are intelligent enough (definately more so than humans) that they have already visited our tiny planet they probably would have assumed that as we have more water than land that fish were the dominant species and so decided to let us get on with it and flew away to a more exciting planet

Also when people imagine 'spaceships' they think they must be big enough to carry human size aliens but what if the other's were the size of ants there space ships would be tiny and in detectable by the space gazers x

"Hmmm strange Wiki’s page on RH negative blood doesn’t mention anything about aliens….

just go to youtube you will find plenty there"

Yeah-man,,, youtube,,,,, why didn't I think of that,,,,,,,,

sheeezzz that well known bastion of irrefutable information….!.

yeah-of-course, I'll go look right now....hey, if it on there it must be true….

london

"So are you saying the pyramids were not used to entomb remains of dead kings ?.....

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky.... yes thats excactly wht i am saying think about it,there are loads of places in egypt full of hieroglyphs,yet in the biggest monuments they made there is none,no mention of any kings or burial places which would be the opposite of what you would expect.and yes please do look into the rh negative issue,its a real puzzle.The rhesus gene is the monkey gene and yet 15% of us dont have it,so where did we come from?

"There are 138 pyramids discovered in Egypt as of 2008.[1][2] Most were built as tombs for the country's Pharaohs and their consorts during the Old and Middle Kingdom periods"

How odd!!!

"

just because some egyptologists insist this is the case it does not mean its so,where is the evidence there has never been any remains found of any king and there is nothing to back this view up,its like 911,most people believe it was alkaeda most real security experts will tell you that it was actually the americans but what will the history books say?professor hawass of egypt who pushes the tomb for kings theory is a 33rd degree freemason,he stifles any view opposed to the official one

aliens may even exist alongside us, either aware or unaware of our presence.They may exist in the hidden dimensions of what we commonly know as reality.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

lots of studys being done all the time and they are finding "goldielock" planets all the time main problem is distance the closest they have found is so far away with the available modes of transport available it would take upwards of 4 generations th reach themso basically not possible to investigate further

london

people like graham hancock have provided good solid evidence that the pyramids are much much older than claimed to be,the erosion on sphinx for example is water erosion,which would push back the time thousands of years

london

another point is that pyramids are not confined to egypt they are all oveer the world,doyou think they were created as tombs for egyptian kings? i think not

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes after reading this thread...i am still convinced people live on a different planet

london

"lots of studys being done all the time and they are finding "goldielock" planets all the time main problem is distance the closest they have found is so far away with the available modes of transport available it would take upwards of 4 generations th reach themso basically not possible to investigate further "
this is true yes.for us we cant envisage how this could be possible,but, for others maybe

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky.... yes thats excactly wht i am saying think about it,there are loads of places in egypt full of hieroglyphs,yet in the biggest monuments they made there is none,no mention of any kings or burial places which would be the opposite of what you would expect.and yes please do look into the rh negative issue,its a real puzzle.The rhesus gene is the monkey gene and yet 15% of us dont have it,so where did we come from?

How odd!!!

just because some egyptologists insist this is the case it does not mean its so,where is the evidence there has never been any remains found of any king and there is nothing to back this view up,its like 911,most people believe it was alkaeda most real security experts will tell you that it was actually the americans but what will the history books say?professor hawass of egypt who pushes the tomb for kings theory is a 33rd degree freemason,he stifles any view opposed to the official one"

All I can say is I hope you get pleasure and comfort from your theories

But I'm going to respect your right to believe your own opinions...but in doing so, I shall reserve my right not to agree with them or challange them further!....

london

"aliens may even exist alongside us, either aware or unaware of our presence.They may exist in the hidden dimensions of what we commonly know as reality."

dirtybigbadsgirlville

One planet keeps popping into my mind.....Uranus

"Yes after reading this thread...i am still convinced people live on a different planet "

I'm 100% of the opinion we are not alone in the universe.....I don't have a problem with that !!!

It makes complete sense life will have evolved on other planets too..... but in the lifetime of our planet, I doubt we've had visitors from other worlds

london

"One planet keeps popping into my mind.....Uranus "
well can you believe there once existed a time when people didnt believe black people existed and thought they were a myth? when white people who had seen them said as such they were ridiculed,only on earth can people be so stupid as to believe that in the vastness of the cosmos only we exist,what utter arrogant tosh

london

"Yes after reading this thread...i am still convinced people live on a different planet

I'm 100% of the opinion we are not alone in the universe.....I don't have a problem with that !!!

It makes complete sense life will have evolved on other planets too..... but in the lifetime of our planet, I doubt we've had visitors from other worlds "

i understand your point but please come off here right now go to youtube and simply watch one short vid on rh negative people and you will see how wrong you are.have you seen the skull of cleopatra? it is most certainly alien

coatbridge

"Yes after reading this thread...i am still convinced people live on a different planet

It makes complete sense life will have evolved on other planets too..... but in the lifetime of our planet, I doubt we've had visitors from other worlds i understand your point but please come off here right now go to youtube and simply watch one short vid on rh negative people and you will see how wrong you are.have you seen the skull of cleopatra? it is most certainly alien"

sorry but genetic defects crop up for many reasons dosnt mean an alien had my mum over the kitchen units i have an open mind but for every validation there is an equal thoery in the opposite direction

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"One planet keeps popping into my mind.....Uranus well can you believe there once existed a time when people didnt believe black people existed and thought they were a myth? when white people who had seen them said as such they were ridiculed,only on earth can people be so stupid as to believe that in the vastness of the cosmos only we exist,what utter arrogant tosh"
yep i can believe that....but i also dont believe a loada old twaddle either....fecking facebook has a lot to answer for....careful you dont fall off our flat world now...ya hear....david vine where art thou

"aliens may even exist alongside us, either aware or unaware of our presence.They may exist in the hidden dimensions of what we commonly know as reality."

but we shouldn't worry... Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones have little shiny light thingies which will wipe our memories if we ever see a scary ET type wandering around...

I'm sure i read that the elongated skulls of Egyptians were the result of tight bandaging around a babies skull.training the skull to a elongated shape through childhood....this may explain the shape of cleopatras skull shape.

london

"One planet keeps popping into my mind.....Uranus well can you believe there once existed a time when people didnt believe black people existed and thought they were a myth? when white people who had seen them said as such they were ridiculed,only on earth can people be so stupid as to believe that in the vastness of the cosmos only we exist,what utter arrogant toshyep i can believe that....but i also dont believe a loada old twaddle either....fecking facebook has a lot to answer for....careful you dont fall off our flat world now...ya hear....david vine where art thou"
but which twaddle do you refer too,can you explain rh negative people? if you can _emmefatale then your the first person i ever met who knows the answer without knowing the question

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im a nurse...i can explain your blood groups if you wish me too.

People grasp at anything they can when they are bored...i get it i really do...honest guv...as for twaddle..i suggest you look it up on dictionary.com...i am NOT a believer in conspracy theories or the like...and frankly i dont have the time or the inclination to look up something im really not arsed about...but thanks for the heads up

"Im a nurse...i can explain your blood groups if you wish me too.

People grasp at anything they can when they are bored...i get it i really do...honest guv...as for twaddle..i suggest you look it up on dictionary.com...i am NOT a believer in conspracy theories or the like...and frankly i dont have the time or the inclination to look up something im really not arsed about...but thanks for the heads up"

nurse whats this throbbing thing between my legs...can u inspect it with ur mouth please...plus its got only one eye...must be alien...watch out tho....i think it shoots acid spunk when u try to strangle it

london

People grasp at anything they can when they are bored...i get it i really do...honest guv...as for twaddle..i suggest you look it up on dictionary.com...i am NOT a believer in conspracy theories or the like...and frankly i dont have the time or the inclination to look up something im really not arsed about...but thanks for the heads up"

oh how silly of me,all the years asking eminent scholars and the like all i needed to do was pop to the local hospital and ask a nurse,my sisters a nurse and so his her husband but lets disreagrd that.please then explain rh negative blood.why can i give blood to everyone else but my body will reject blood from 85% of the population.explain why a pregnant woman rh neg will develop anti-bodies to kill her own offspring if it is from an rh positive male?ive been toconferences where these issues were discussed in detail by worldwide experts,next time i,ll explain theres a nurse in england who knows the answers

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Please refer to my previous post

london

"Please refer to my previous post"
also when iasked which twaddle you refer to you said look it up in a dictionary,i know what twaddle means,that wasnt what i asked.

coatbridge

People grasp at anything they can when they are bored...i get it i really do...honest guv...as for twaddle..i suggest you look it up on dictionary.com...i am NOT a believer in conspracy theories or the like...and frankly i dont have the time or the inclination to look up something im really not arsed about...but thanks for the heads up

nurse whats this throbbing thing between my legs...can u inspect it with ur mouth please...plus its got only one eye...must be alien...watch out tho....i think it shoots acid spunk when u try to strangle it"

pmsl paddy is it on the attack again !!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fascinating, ive always been interested in th rh negative theory

The odds are that in an infinite universe with billions of galaxies containing billions of star systems with billions of planets there would be billions of planets capable of sustaining life.

And of those billions of liveable planets some statistically must have/have had life of some sort. Sentient or not.

Most will pre-date us by many millions of years, some are yet to evolve. The chances are very slim of us making contact with a starfaring culture as they would be very advanced indeed and probably we'd be of no interest to them. The only thing of value we may have would be natural resources and they'd be able to take what they wanted.

As for this rhesus and pyramid nonsense, theres just no hope for some people. If a starfaring civilisation would have no interest in us now, why the hell would they have been bothered 5000 years ago when we were still making houses out of sticks.

Can I suggest less taking wikipedia/youtube wierdos as gospel and more reading of books written by people who went to school and have spent their entire lives researching.

People grasp at anything they can when they are bored...i get it i really do...honest guv...as for twaddle..i suggest you look it up on dictionary.com...i am NOT a believer in conspracy theories or the like...and frankly i dont have the time or the inclination to look up something im really not arsed about...but thanks for the heads up oh how silly of me,all the years asking eminent scholars and the like all i needed to do was pop to the local hospital and ask a nurse,my sisters a nurse and so his her husband but lets disreagrd that.please then explain rh negative blood.why can i give blood to everyone else but my body will reject blood from 85% of the population.explain why a pregnant woman rh neg will develop anti-bodies to kill her own offspring if it is from an rh positive male?ive been toconferences where these issues were discussed in detail by worldwide experts,next time i,ll explain theres a nurse in england who knows the answers"

Is it because you is part reptilian?

Coz thats one of the theories on youtube you asked me to check out!!

Hey, I bet your a real good swimmer !!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Until they needed to call out the AA to be towed the last 5 light year........ that feckin dodgy fuel gauge.

Oh and before you start on me, the answer to your blood argument is simple.

Nature.

Thats why some people get hay fever, some are alergic to nuts, why you get immune to chicken pox when you've had it.

Every little anomaly on the planet cannot be attributed to alien intervention in the gene pool. I'm sure the peolle you've seen talking at these conferences just don't like saying they don't know why the rh- people are like that. No one likes saying 'well I've spent all my life looking and meh, I dunno"

It's natures way of annoying people.

And if you look closely at the images of 9/11 you'll see it was a couple of planes flying into a skyscraper wot caused it.

"

Until they needed to call out the AA to be towed the last 5 light year........ that feckin dodgy fuel gauge."

Nah, AA won't tow you home if you're less than 10 light years from a garage.

coatbridge

"Oh and before you start on me, the answer to your blood argument is simple.

Nature.

Thats why some people get hay fever, some are alergic to nuts, why you get immune to chicken pox when you've had it.

Every little anomaly on the planet cannot be attributed to alien intervention in the gene pool. I'm sure the peolle you've seen talking at these conferences just don't like saying they don't know why the rh- people are like that. No one likes saying 'well I've spent all my life looking and meh, I dunno"

And if you look closely at the images of 9/11 you'll see it was a couple of planes flying into a skyscraper wot caused it. "

conspiracy your an alien trying to throw us all of the trail aint ya !!!!! pmsl

i say yes theres life on other planets, why should we be the only one their millions of other planets out there.

Whilst I agree that the known universe is pretty damn large, and the likelyhood of there being life elsewhere is a fairly good one, I also know that the set of circumstances that lend this little planet of ours to life are "almost" unique.

Given the odds of a life bearing planet are unbelievably small, and the universe unbelievably large, I think there's a fair to good chance of life existing elsewhere.

Also, there is no such thing as RH negative. You can have the rhesus gene in which case you're RH positive, but a lack of the gene cannot be expressed as a negative. Sorry, being a bit anal there

Oo’er… I like this…

Ahem…. According to some supporters of Rh Negative Alien connection theories,

There are common patterns found in people with that blood group, which include the following:

1. Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. True red or reddish hair

3. Low pulse rate

4. Low blood pressure

5. Keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. Extra rib or vertebrae

8. UFO connections

9. Love of space and science

10. A sense of not belonging to the human race

11. Piercing eyes

12. Para-normal occurrences

13. Physic dreams

14. Truth seekers

15. Desire for higher wisdom

16. Empathetic illnesses

17. Deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. A sense of a 'mission' in life

19. Physic abilities

20. Unexplained scars on body

21. Capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. Alien contacts

Fuk-me... I'm convinced

"Oo’er… I like this…

There are common patterns found in people with that blood group, which include the following:

1. Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

3. Low pulse rate

4. Low blood pressure

5. Keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

8. UFO connections

11. Piercing eyes

13. Physic dreams

14. Truth seekers

16. Empathetic illnesses

19. Physic abilities

22. Alien contacts

Fuk-me... I'm convinced "

well I'm notone for really disproving ones beliefs..coming from a mental health background and from a lover of science(I'm not a scientist, but can understand concepts and forulate my own hypothesis on certain things).

Ones perception may be different from anothers, which makes up their own reality...as consciousness dictates, we share our view of the world with others, however that doesnt mean strange things dont happen to some people..things that others may never experience.

As they say there is no smoke without fire, so many of the dreamt up 'craziness' our ancestors, may always have an element of truths.

While I believe there is easy debunking of certain things, there is also something special that we all share and thats simply energy.Some people may be more susceptible to it than others, they may even be classified as 'crazy' people..its probably a by-product of freewill,which when broken down in its element, means the power to change reality.Perhaps some of us are capable of such feats more than others, and can truly do things that we only read about in myths,legends,and science fiction.

"well I'm notone for really disproving ones beliefs..coming from a mental health background and from a lover of science(I'm not a scientist, but can understand concepts and forulate my own hypothesis on certain things).

Ones perception may be different from anothers, which makes up their own reality...as consciousness dictates, we share our view of the world with others, however that doesnt mean strange things dont happen to some people..things that others may never experience.

As they say there is no smoke without fire, so many of the dreamt up 'craziness' our ancestors, may always have an element of truths.

While I believe there is easy debunking of certain things, there is also something special that we all share and thats simply energy.Some people may be more susceptible to it than others, they may even be classified as 'crazy' people..its probably a by-product of freewill,which when broken down in its element, means the power to change reality.Perhaps some of us are capable of such feats more than others, and can truly do things that we only read about in myths,legends,and science fiction."

OK.... but what I really want to know is my Auntie Betty an Alain or not?

She keeps flicking her tongue out when a Fly gets in the room !!!!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

"

I reckon you are thinking of Aunt Bessie and her flying saucers called yorkshire pudds.. the giant ones...

Specsavers... once more!

"well I'm notone for really disproving ones beliefs..coming from a mental health background and from a lover of science(I'm not a scientist, but can understand concepts and forulate my own hypothesis on certain things).

While I believe there is easy debunking of certain things, there is also something special that we all share and thats simply energy.Some people may be more susceptible to it than others, they may even be classified as 'crazy' people..its probably a by-product of freewill,which when broken down in its element, means the power to change reality.Perhaps some of us are capable of such feats more than others, and can truly do things that we only read about in myths,legends,and science fiction.

She keeps flicking her tongue out when a Fly gets in the room !!!! "

is she a TS/TV too? with a name like Alain..possibly

"

I reckon you are thinking of Aunt Bessie and her flying saucers called yorkshire pudds.. the giant ones...

Specsavers... once more! "

Oo'oer Affro,,,,I like's Yorkshire-pudd with milk and jam....mmmmmmmm

"OK.... but what I really want to know is my Auntie Betty an Alain or not?

is she a TS/TV too? with a name like Alain..possibly"

sheeezzzzzz am I not allowed one typo without being put to the torch,,,,,,,,,

My Auntie Betty is a dinner lady actually, and I just might ask her to slap you with her spotted dick....

So stick that in your teacup and stir it to the left....Pah .....

There was a fantastic program on tv about this subject, think NP did it.

There out there our governments know and allow them free access to come and go as they please , the reason ....because there so far in advance off us we couldn't stop them if we tried.

Read the book Alien Retrievals , Roswell was just one of many crashes .

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Not read the rest of the thread in case it detracts from my comment!

My personal view is that there more than likely is life out there somewhere but it`s probably not in a form that we recognise as "life". What that form could be is anyone`s guess!

[Removed by poster at 06/09/12 20:31:48]

"OK.... but what I really want to know is my Auntie Betty an Alain or not?

is she a TS/TV too? with a name like Alain..possibly

sheeezzzzzz am I not allowed one typo without being put to the torch,,,,,,,,,

My Auntie Betty is a dinner lady actually, and I just might ask her to slap you with her spotted dick....

So stick that in your teacup and stir it to the left....Pah ..... "

was a good typo though heheheheheheheheheh X

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

I would hope there was an intelligent life form somewhere in the universe, because how sad would it be if “Mankind” was the only intelligent life form? It would be criminal. We have a beautiful planet and what do we do to it! We screw it to the point of destruction with war, carbon and every other manmade piece of crap you can think of. I’m no “Tree Hugger” but we don’t show Mother Nature the respect she deserves and one day she will call time on the human race and blow us all away. Jesus where did all that come from?

"There was a fantastic program on tv about this subject, think NP did it.

There out there our governments know and allow them free access to come and go as they please , the reason ....because there so far in advance off us we couldn't stop them if we tried.

Read the book Alien Retrievals , Roswell was just one of many crashes . "

Can I just ask why would an alien species so advanced of our own even bother if our governments give permission to come and go or not …….

Surely that just ridicules even in concept,,,,, init..eh?

I would hope there was an intelligent life form somewhere in the universe, because how sad would it be if “Mankind” was the only intelligent life form? It would be criminal. We have a beautiful planet and what do we do to it! We screw it to the point of destruction with war, carbon and every other manmade piece of crap you can think of. I’m no “Tree Hugger” but we don’t show Mother Nature the respect she deserves and one day she will call time on the human race and blow us all away. Jesus where did all that come from?

"

I think you have a point there.

"

read my book: The conscious cosmic Cancer

its available to buy now....google it

read my book: The conscious cosmic Cancer

its available to buy now....google it"

I like spinning yarns..hahahaha

Given the size of the universe, the probability of Earth being the only planet that supports life is very remote, therefore, I believe there is life out there somewhere, but not necessarily as we know it.

"

I like spinning ..hahahaha"

Me too - love watching the guys in their tight outfits...;-)

Stockton on Tees

"

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Oo’er… I like this…

3. Low pulse rate

4. Low blood pressure

5. Keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

8. UFO connections

11. Piercing eyes

13. Physic dreams

14. Truth seekers

16. Empathetic illnesses

19. Physic abilities

22. Alien contacts

Fuk-me... I'm convinced "

oh yea of little faith.

mrs saucy is rhesus negative,

she has blue eyes.

her pulse rate is so low,i often wonder if she has a heart.

her eyesight and hearing are so good,if she doesn't see what i'm up to,she soon hears about it.

she doesn't have esp,but she does have sky sports.

i've often thought,she didn't belong to the human race.

she's broken more electrical appliances than anybody i know.

i haven't noticed an extra rib,she has cunningly diverted my gaze,using her big tits as a decoy.

further more,often after we've been on a night out.

i awaken with a thumping headache,with only a faint recollection,of flashing lights,anal probing,and generally feeling used and abused.it's all a bit fuzzy,all i can say for sure is,i like it.

her desire for a higher wisdom,to date,remains unfulfilled.

I am convinced that there is carbon based life spread throughout the universe. Life only took 0.8 billion years to get started on Earth and in only 20 years we have found dozens or planets in the 'goldilocks zone' where water exists in liquid form.

I am also positive that there is life on the moons of Saturn and Jupiter (Europa and Titan).

As to complex life, Im far more sceptical about complex or inteligent life. Fermis paradox still holds, if there was inteligent life out there we'd have heard from them by now.

Ive read a number of Eric Von Danigens books and they are rubish. They make no sence whatsoever and frankly strike me as a racist reaction to the revalations that both the homo genus and homo sapience sapience evolved in africa.

Lots of play has been made that the pyramids of the egyptian and meso american cultures were built by aliens. Principle arguments against this theory are often ignored despite being overwhelming.

the egyptian and mesoamerican traditions are seperated by at least 2 millenia and so could not have come from the same cultures.

also the cultures have distinct roots and show different architectural roots, they were built to different specifications and using different techniques.

they also had completely different functions, the egyptian pyramids being remote monolithic strucures, the mesoamerican being active functional buildings located in heavily urbanised areas.

I have also read a little around Rh factors and have come across the 'blood of the Gods' theories. They just arent true. Rh factors have an evolutionaary function (Rh individuals have an increased resistance to blood parasites such as toxoplasmosis and malaria) which offsets the downsides. Its just straight genetics.

I do hope we find an intelegent ET race out there and think SETI is a fantastic project. Heres hoping......

There's bound to be some sort of life out there given the size of the universe, and the number of galaxies and stars.

Hell, there's probably even a couple of planets with alien swinger sites where the single male aliens are bombarded with emails from alien women every day.

"There's bound to be some sort of life out there given the size of the universe, and the number of galaxies and stars.

Hell, there's probably even a couple of planets with alien swinger sites where the single male aliens are bombarded with emails from alien women every day."

Sounds like a looking glass parallel universe to me...

Watch the viagra over there though, it has the opposite effect

Wolf

I agree with much of that georgey.

However I believe, that the actual proof of ET life, intelligent or not- would be classed as a hindrance to our current societies.Whether its liked or not, religious doctrines,monetary powers play such a vital part of world stability..the advent of breaking the news of an alien civilization arent confined to the X-files paranoia...they are undoubtedly real.

Fears of panic,loss of control- come hand in hand with the wonderment at the universe around us.

Its most likely we would be the last to know about such things, in almost exactly the same way we have secrets kept from us about actual political,financial agendas from those who most of trust with setting our futures.

"There's bound to be some sort of life out there given the size of the universe, and the number of galaxies and stars.

Hell, there's probably even a couple of planets with alien swinger sites where the single male aliens are bombarded with emails from alien women every day."

you could be right , lol and that could be heven , xx

london

"I'm sure i read that the elongated skulls of Egyptians were the result of tight bandaging around a babies skull.training the skull to a elongated shape through childhood....this may explain the shape of cleopatras skull shape."

again this is true,this is what we are told but its a theory put forward for people asking why the skulls are so weird

london

"The odds are that in an infinite universe with billions of galaxies containing billions of star systems with billions of planets there would be billions of planets capable of sustaining life.

And of those billions of liveable planets some statistically must have/have had life of some sort. Sentient or not.

Most will pre-date us by many millions of years, some are yet to evolve. The chances are very slim of us making contact with a starfaring culture as they would be very advanced indeed and probably we'd be of no interest to them. The only thing of value we may have would be natural resources and they'd be able to take what they wanted.

As for this rhesus and pyramid nonsense, theres just no hope for some people. If a starfaring civilisation would have no interest in us now, why the hell would they have been bothered 5000 years ago when we were still making houses out of sticks.

Can I suggest less taking wikipedia/youtube wierdos as gospel and more reading of books written by people who went to school and have spent their entire lives researching.

"

i have read every book on this subject,my information does not come from youtube,but the power of youtube is it allows people like yourselves an easy route to the same information it has took people like me many years to find,thats the power of the internet,simply information,its the reason governments are so scared of the internet,yes it doesnt stop weirdos ptting up what they want but it does gie a place for all information to be,which people can now share and access at once,i directed you to youtube as its immediate whereas if i told you to buy a book on the subject it would take time to order and read etc

[Removed by poster at 07/09/12 11:36:18]

"What an oddly romantic notion that visiting aliens with technology so advanced it enables galaxies to be traversed, once came to earth and inspired a legacy of “stone” pyramid building to honour the dead kings of an oppressed populous forced

actually they did leave a trace that cant be disputed. PEOPLE,WHICH MAKES UP 15% OF THE WORLD POPULATION.I PERSONALLY AM RH NEGATIVE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS SINCE AGE 12,YOU I AM GUESSING LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE RH POSITIVE,GO AND DO SOME HOMEWORK AND DISCOVER WHAT THIS MEANS.AND BESIIDES THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE PYRAMIDS WERE TOMBS FOR THE KINGS,NOT ONE SCRAP OF HIEROGLYPHICS IN THE PYRAMIDS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TOMBS

ah .... ok... hmmmm!!!!

Hey look I typed it in capitals too!!! wooooooooo spooky.... yes thats excactly wht i am saying think about it,there are loads of places in egypt full of hieroglyphs,yet in the biggest monuments they made there is none,no mention of any kings or burial places which would be the opposite of what you would expect.and yes please do look into the rh negative issue,its a real puzzle.The rhesus gene is the monkey gene and yet 15% of us dont have it,so where did we come from?"

Humans did not just evolve from one species of monkey, indeed humans evolved into many species of human from nany species of ape, before modern man.

If you believe the universe is infinite, then every possibility is happening somewhere right now.

The human mind has trouble comptinplating "infinity".

"i have read every book on this subject,"

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!!

london

"Oh and before you start on me, the answer to your blood argument is simple.

Nature.

And if you look closely at the images of 9/11 you'll see it was a couple of planes flying into a skyscraper wot caused it. "

NATURE??? ok lets explore that for a moment,if i need a blood transfusion i cannot have your blood,but,if you need a transfusion you can have mine with no problems,is that natural? if a woman is rh positive,and she is carrying an rh negative baby,like my mother was,her body develops antibodies that will kill the baby,is that natural?no it is not,why would a mothers body develop antibodies that kill her own offspring? Because it is alien to her,it is also interesting to note that this only happens with one other animal on this earth,do you know what animal that is?of course you dont so i shall tell you,it is a MULE,FUNNY HOW A MULE IS THE ONLY MANMADE ANIMAL ON EARTH,A MULE IS A HYBRID,HUMANS ARE HYBRIDS,MAYBE YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST PAGE OF THE BIBLE IN GENESIS.AND THE GODS SAW THAT THE DAUGHTERS OF ADAM WERE FAIR AND THEY LUSTED AFTER THEM AND TOOK THEM AS WIVES AND HAD OFFSPRING WITH THEM,AND THOSE OFFSPRING WERE GIANTS,MEN OF RENOWN.ITS A SIMPLE POINT,EVERY HUMAN SHOULD BE RH POSITIVE BECAUSE THATS THE EVOLUTIONARY CHAIN IT MAKES NO SENSE WHY SOME PEOPLE HAVENT GOT THIS GENE,HOW COULD ANYONE NOT HAVE IT?WE HAVE A SEPERATE BLOODLINE AND ORIGIN,AND THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT NATURAL.and YES I HAVE HAZEL EYES AND AN EXTRA RIB.IN AN INTERVIEW IN TIME MAGAZINE PRINCE CHARLES ADMITTED HE IS RH NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE MOST OF EUROPEAN ROYALTY.EVER WONDERED WHY THE ROYALSARE OBSSESSED WITH INBREEDING AND BLOODLINES,EVER WONDERED WHY THEY ARE REFERED TO AS 'BLUEBLOODS'?EVERY TIME THEY BREED OUTSIDE OF THERE OWN BLOOD THEY DILUTE THERE BLOOD

london

"Whilst I agree that the known universe is pretty damn large, and the likelyhood of there being life elsewhere is a fairly good one, I also know that the set of circumstances that lend this little planet of ours to life are "almost" unique.

Given the odds of a life bearing planet are unbelievably small, and the universe unbelievably large, I think there's a fair to good chance of life existing elsewhere.

Also, there is no such thing as RH negative. You can have the rhesus gene in which case you're RH positive, but a lack of the gene cannot be expressed as a negative. Sorry, being a bit anal there "

YES YOU ARE BEING ANAL,RH NEG AND RH POS ARE EXCACTLY THE WAY IT IS CLASSIFIED

You just made my point. It is because we are all genetically different, due to natural selection (or Nature if you like) that RH- mothers occasionally abort their own feotuses. It has fuck all to do with alien intervention. It happens. Due to a faulty gene I'm short sighted, not because Alf fucked a distant relative of mine.

And the royals have been breeding with commoners for years as far as I can work out. And I'm sure I've been paying attention.

Now open your curtains, switch off the pc and tell your mum you're going out to the pub.

london

"You just made my point. It is because we are all genetically different, due to natural selection (or Nature if you like) that RH- mothers occasionally abort their own feotuses. It has fuck all to do with alien intervention. It happens. Due to a faulty gene I'm short sighted, not because Alf fucked a distant relative of mine.

And the royals have been breeding with commoners for years as far as I can work out. And I'm sure I've been paying attention.

Now open your curtains, switch off the pc and tell your mum you're going out to the pub. "

ALL GENETIC EXPERTS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU,AND MY MUM DIED WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG AND I DONT DRINK

"You just made my point. It is because we are all genetically different, due to natural selection (or Nature if you like) that RH- mothers occasionally abort their own feotuses. It has fuck all to do with alien intervention. It happens. Due to a faulty gene I'm short sighted, not because Alf fucked a distant relative of mine.

Now open your curtains, switch off the pc and tell your mum you're going out to the pub. ALL GENETIC EXPERTS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU,AND MY MUM DIED WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG AND I DONT DRINK"

I was just thinking the other day, I wonder what David Ike is up too these days.

In the vastness of the universe (think of something big and empty and then imagine it to be endless) the chemical compositions that make up the Planet Earth with all it's life, liquids & minerals cannot be the only place in the cosmos that such a chemical balance has been struck. Simply applying a numbers game to it suggests that that there has to be millions of civilisations out there, but nature is a smart cookie and it has designed the universe in such a way it is almost impossible for these civilisations to get to each other because nature knows full well that when two different species come across each other they will try to annihilate each other until they reach a level of intelligence and/or technical knowledge to overcome hostile intentions. Mankind is a long way from being able to make contact with another species for that primal reason - we'd try to kill them, which is why we haven't discovered how to get to them yet.

Clever girl, Nature.

Stockton on Tees

You wish

london

"i have read every book on this subject,

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!! "

i find it amusing they you talk about nature and all things natural,and what you believe and dont believe,you after all was born a man,correct? yet you seem to believe that nature has made a mistake and you are actually a woman trapped in a mans body,now what is more likely,that nature is wrong or that you have deep psychological issues? our bodies determine what we are not our brains,how can anyone look at their own body and convince themselves that nature made a mistake?

Now open your curtains, switch off the pc and tell your mum you're going out to the pub. ALL GENETIC EXPERTS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU,AND MY MUM DIED WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG AND I DONT DRINK

I was just thinking the other day, I wonder what David Ike is up too these days. "

Sorry but I think the last comment is unnecessary....

I can have your blood because Im not alergic to it....You cant have mine because you are alergic.... These odd genetic things happen.....

Red hair and green eyes are supposed to be a part of our inhertitance from interbreeding with neandertals and is a fairly natural part of the 'blonding' effect which happened to caucasians when hom sap adapted to life in the cold and dark conditions of Europe (ie our race of hom sap lost the pigment in our skin as it helped us use sunlight to metabolise vitamin d.....)

I also have to say that as a subscriber to New Scientist and knowing others who subscribe to nature (one of the publications used to 'peer review' scientific research). Nowhere, not once, have I or anyone I know ever seen a paper suposing extra terestrial input to the human genome. You may not like it but if its not credible......

Today I have learnt I am an alien.

This explains a lot.

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!! i find it amusing they you talk about nature and all things natural,and what you believe and dont believe,you after all was born a man,correct? yet you seem to believe that nature has made a mistake and you are actually a woman trapped in a mans body,now what is more likely,that nature is wrong or that you have deep psychological issues? our bodies determine what we are not our brains,how can anyone look at their own body and convince themselves that nature made a mistake?"

Nature often makes errors. Or are genetic disorders imaginary?

I have a voluntary job working with young adults with an extremely rare condition which is caused by a defect of a recessive gene. The condition is awful and leaves me in no doubt that nature makes mistakes.

At the end of the day(I hate that term lol...however..), technically it doesnt matter where we came from really...we are are the product of things we consider 'non-living'- we are the products of stars,galaxies,collisions and fusions...extra-terrestrial when it all comes down to it.

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!! i find it amusing they you talk about nature and all things natural,and what you believe and dont believe,you after all was born a man,correct? yet you seem to believe that nature has made a mistake and you are actually a woman trapped in a mans body,now what is more likely,that nature is wrong or that you have deep psychological issues? our bodies determine what we are not our brains,how can anyone look at their own body and convince themselves that nature made a mistake?

Nature often makes errors. Or are genetic disorders imaginary?

I have a voluntary job working with young adults with an extremely rare condition which is caused by a defect of a recessive gene. The condition is awful and leaves me in no doubt that nature makes mistakes."

nature doesnt do anything according to a plan...random things, goldilocks zones...there is no plan for 'perfection'- Its as free as U and I to make errors-but it lacks the will to control any of it.

So lets assume these alien visitors hailed from a planet circumnavigating the next nearest star after our Sun…. i.e. Proxima Centauri….!.

Lets also presume they have an ability to travel at the speed of light….!.

Their journey time would have taken 4.243 years just to get here,,,,,,,

So surely if they only came to help build the first pyramids,(which carbon dating suggests was approximately 5568 ago) and then impregnate a few humans with alien DNA , you’d have thought they would’ve stuck around a bit longer just to admire their own handiwork, before setting off for home and leaving us with all that extra sand to get rid of..!.

….…sheeeeezzzzzz the bloom'in nerve of cheeky space lizards,,,,tsk

One thing which realy does wind me up is anthropomorphising entirely random factors, mother earth or mother nature.

Neither the Earth nor the Universe are 'alive'. They dont 'do' anything as they have no conciousness.

Life, as a self replicating chemical compound, began entirely spontaniously, either once (here or somewhere else if you adhere to the panspermia theorum) or in lots of places though there is currently no evidence for this.

The universe is just a place, as well to say Kings Cross cares about the trains which stop there......

london

"So lets assume these alien visitors hailed from a planet circumnavigating the next nearest star after our Sun…. i.e. Proxima Centauri….!.

Lets also presume they have an ability to travel at the speed of light….!.

So surely if they only came to help build the first pyramids,(which carbon dating suggests was approximately 5568 ago) and then impregnate a few humans with alien DNA , you’d have thought they would’ve stuck around a bit longer just to admire their own handiwork, before setting off for home and leaving us with all that extra sand to get rid of..!.

….…sheeeeezzzzzz the bloom'in nerve of cheeky space lizards,,,,tsk"

to start with i dont assume anythin so i wont assume the pyramids were built 5000 years ago as the evidence suggests otherwise and as anyone knows carbon dating is highly inaccurate but none of thats the point.this is the point.

In the study of genetics we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation,we can have any of a numerous combination of traits inherited from all our ancestors,nothing more,nothing less.Therefore if a man and ape evolved from a common ancestor their blood would have evolved the same way.Blood factors are transmitted with much more excactitude than any other characteristic,it would seem that modern man and the rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past.All the other earthly primates also have this rh factor but this leaves out the people who are rh negative,if all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible.WHERE DID THE RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE COME FROM?

"Today I have learnt I am an alien.

This explains a lot."

if you are i must be too .. lol

"nature doesnt do anything according to a plan...random things, goldilocks zones...there is no plan for 'perfection'- Its as free as U and I to make errors-but it lacks the will to control any of it."

We are designed to survive and procreation. It's hard-wired into us. A genetic condition which prevents that, such as the one I mentioned, is an error, IMO.

I think the way we live in the developed world is upsetting the "survival of the fittest" way we are designed. That's a whole separate discussion though.

"WHERE DID THE RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE COME FROM?"

Would you care to tell us where you think the aliens came from?

How they got here?

When they last came here? and why they left?....

Oh, and why don't they keep intouch now?

london

"WHERE DID THE RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE COME FROM?

How they got here?

"

I DONT PRETEND TO HAVE THOSE ANSWERS,WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU IS A GENUINE PUZZLE THAT HAS BEEN STUDIED BY GENETICISTS AND SCIENTISTS FOR DECADES,THEY DONT KNOW WHERE RH NEG PEOPLE COME FROM OR HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THEY JUST KNOW ITS A REALITY AND A MYSTERY

"One thing which realy does wind me up is anthropomorphising entirely random factors, mother earth or mother nature.

Neither the Earth nor the Universe are 'alive'. They dont 'do' anything as they have no conciousness.

Life, as a self replicating chemical compound, began entirely spontaniously, either once (here or somewhere else if you adhere to the panspermia theorum) or in lots of places though there is currently no evidence for this.

The universe is just a place, as well to say Kings Cross cares about the trains which stop there......"

Good point. My answer above was lazy.

I'll rephrase. Within nature errors occur.

How they got here?

I DONT PRETEND TO HAVE THOSE ANSWERS,WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU IS A GENUINE PUZZLE THAT HAS BEEN STUDIED BY GENETICISTS AND SCIENTISTS FOR DECADES,THEY DONT KNOW WHERE RH NEG PEOPLE COME FROM OR HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THEY JUST KNOW ITS A REALITY AND A MYSTERY"

Please stop shouting. It's quite hard on the eyes.

How they got here?

I DONT PRETEND TO HAVE THOSE ANSWERS,WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU IS A GENUINE PUZZLE THAT HAS BEEN STUDIED BY GENETICISTS AND SCIENTISTS FOR DECADES,THEY DONT KNOW WHERE RH NEG PEOPLE COME FROM OR HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THEY JUST KNOW ITS A REALITY AND A MYSTERY"

So rather than accept science can’t provide "you" with a satisfactory answer, you elect to believe an un-provable hypothesis which contradicts any scientific rationality and the laws of physics….?.

london

How they got here?

I DONT PRETEND TO HAVE THOSE ANSWERS,WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU IS A GENUINE PUZZLE THAT HAS BEEN STUDIED BY GENETICISTS AND SCIENTISTS FOR DECADES,THEY DONT KNOW WHERE RH NEG PEOPLE COME FROM OR HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THEY JUST KNOW ITS A REALITY AND A MYSTERY

So rather than accept science can’t provide "you" with a satisfactory answer, you elect to believe an un-provable hypothesis which contradicts any scientific rationality and the laws of physics….?.

"

IS THAT ANY STRANGER THAN YOUR OWN SITUATION? BORN A MAN BUT ELECT TO BELIEVE YOUR A WOMAN BORN INTO A MANS BODY?YOU DISBELIEVE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR OWN EYES AND BELIEVE NATURE GOT IT WRONG

"So lets assume these alien visitors hailed from a planet circumnavigating the next nearest star after our Sun…. i.e. Proxima Centauri….!.

Lets also presume they hav an ability to travel at the speed of light….!.

….…sheeeeezzzzzz the bloom'in nerve of cheeky space lizards,,,,tsk

to start with i dont assume anythin so i wont assume the pyramids were built 5000 years ago as the evidence suggests otherwise and as anyone knows carbon dating is highly inaccurate but none of thats the point.this is the point.

In the study of genetics we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation,we can have any of a numerous combination of traits inherited from all our ancestors,nothing more,nothing less.Therefore if a man and ape evolved from a common ancestor their blood would have evolved the same way.Blood factors are transmitted with much more excactitude than any other characteristic,it would seem that modern man and the rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past.All the other earthly primates also have this rh factor but this leaves out the people who are rh negative,if all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible.WHERE DID THE RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE COME FROM?"

Stop shouting! Its entirely unneeded.

Radio Carbon Dating is inherantly inacurate but only by around 1% rising by around 1% per 2500 years or so. I dont know where you get the idea that it is hugely innacurate, the +/- rate for an artifact 5000 yea rs old would be about 5%. The sphinx has been raised and is intriguing but is not actualy culturaly contiguous with the pyramids at giza......

I think you have a missunderstanding of evolutionary genetics re your 2nd point tbh.....

Depending on which great ape you are looking at we share a common ancestor somewhere between 10 and 4 million years ago and that is plenty of time for significant changes to take place in the genome.....

If you were right and the Rh factor was introduced to a population we would expect to see a very high concentration (I mean 80-90%) of that factor in a specific population. We dont. Instead we see a blanket concentration of around 3% which is entirely consistent with a regresive genetic condition.

How they got here?

IS THAT ANY STRANGER THAN YOUR OWN SITUATION? BORN A MAN BUT ELECT TO BELIEVE YOUR A WOMAN BORN INTO A MANS BODY?YOU DISBELIEVE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR OWN EYES AND BELIEVE NATURE GOT IT WRONG "

You seem prepared to simply accept because science cant explain a process at this moment it time…. That it must have an Extra terrestrial connection.!.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that because so little is known about the human genome that our evolutionary process is open to wild interpretation whenever a new fossil of a previously unknown humanoid is discovered. The scientific community issue all sorts of hypothesese of who 'he' was and what 'he' represents (it was just one human among millions but he's treated like a diety).

Any chemist will confirm that the mixing of certain compounds and elements sometimes goes awry even if stringent procedures to the laws of physics are adhered to; and nature is no different when striving to get the balance right. One atom less than there should be, or one atom more, and there's an anomoly, a freak of nature, yet sometimes the anomoly turns out to adapt better to it's surroundings than it's correctly composed counterparts and so it begins to dominate and proliferate. Hello new species.

I don't need a doctorate to figure out that over time our genes have adapted to our changing environment and what we see as mutations today could well represent the next step in human evolution. We're too wrapped up in our own existence to see it though.

london

How they got here?

IS THAT ANY STRANGER THAN YOUR OWN SITUATION? BORN A MAN BUT ELECT TO BELIEVE YOUR A WOMAN BORN INTO A MANS BODY?YOU DISBELIEVE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR OWN EYES AND BELIEVE NATURE GOT IT WRONG

You seem prepared to simply accept because science cant explain a process at this moment it time…. That it must have an Extra terrestrial connection.!. "

i have not once in this thread expressed my own personal belief i have simply tried to present the facts as i know them make people aware that there are real mysteries,are you aware of the work of saccariah sitchin(spelling probably incorrect)He is one of a handful of people on earth who can read read and translate the sumerian language,so when certain sumerian tablets were found he and the other people that can read sumerian were asked to translate those texts,the other people refused to speak about what they said,sitchin decided he would publish the facts and he did so and was met with ridicule by the scientific community.The sumerians were the first civilisation on earth,what did they believe?The tablets tell the excact story as they knew it of the origins of mankind,they believed that the gods came to earth and using genetics created man from the rhesus monkey,now,i would put more faith into a people who are acknowledged as the first than modern day man,

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!! i find it amusing they you talk about nature and all things natural,and what you believe and dont believe,you after all was born a man,correct? yet you seem to believe that nature has made a mistake and you are actually a woman trapped in a mans body,now what is more likely,that nature is wrong or that you have deep psychological issues? our bodies determine what we are not our brains,how can anyone look at their own body and convince themselves that nature made a mistake?"

I never claimed to be a woman in a mans body. You're thinking of a pre-op transexual. I'm just a bloke in a dress because I like it and I look phenomenal.

You're repeatedly failing to answer the rational arguments that have been given to you about evolution in nature over millions of years. Instead you prefer the unarguable position "aliens did it". Next you'll be asserting the whole thing was created by an omnipresent yet unknowable entity in the space of a week, or some such idiocy.

And yes, I am casting aspersions on religious faith. And I careth not.

london

Yeah well I read a cowboy book once,,,,but I still can't ride a horse!!!! i find it amusing they you talk about nature and all things natural,and what you believe and dont believe,you after all was born a man,correct? yet you seem to believe that nature has made a mistake and you are actually a woman trapped in a mans body,now what is more likely,that nature is wrong or that you have deep psychological issues? our bodies determine what we are not our brains,how can anyone look at their own body and convince themselves that nature made a mistake?

I never claimed to be a woman in a mans body. You're thinking of a pre-op transexual. I'm just a bloke in a dress because I like it and I look phenomenal.

You're repeatedly failing to answer the rational arguments that have been given to you about evolution in nature over millions of years. Instead you prefer the unarguable position "aliens did it". Next you'll be asserting the whole thing was created by an omnipresent yet unknowable entity in the space of a week, or some such idiocy.

And yes, I am casting aspersions on religious faith. And I careth not.

"

I have to disagree, you do not look phenominal in a dress

"

I have to disagree, you do not look phenominal in a dress"

Oh don't be like that. You know you want a piece of my hot, toned arse. Theres nature at her best right there!

"

I have to disagree, you do not look phenominal in a dress"

Drop the line in the water with a tasty morsel on the end and someone will take the bait.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

i travel alot in the uk and not sure if there is human life in some of the places i go to let alone out there !

No offence to the alien believers amongst us

But here’s some of those Sumerian tablets translations from an internet site containing " Top Secret Information" !!!!!

I i 13

Anu had gone up away to heaven,

I i 14

Enlil had seized earth as his realm,

I i 15

the bolts and the slings of the sea

I i 16

had been given to Enki the prince.

I i 17

The ones of Anu had gone up to heaven,

I i 18

and the ones of Enki had descended into Apsû

Hmmmmm now call me an old stick in the mud but I’m gonna side with Darwin's take on things..!!!!

Ignore him. He's still fantasizing about my phenomenal ass.

"after reading your comments i realize that we are struggling to find intelligent life here on earth let alone anywhere else

That would be funny if not so ironic.

The irony in this one strong is.

"

You do realise I meant you, right?

Now stop being rude to each other before the thread is vaped.

It's a quality thread.

Can anything survive with out an atmosphere....60.000 Arsenel fans in the Emirates stadium seem to manage it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok this is getting childish now....if you can't debate without getting personal then please don't post on the thread.

Apols to mod and Terry.

Am in a fantastic mood today and it seemed like a good idea.

XxX

"Apols to mod and Terry.

Am in a fantastic mood today and it seemed like a good idea.

XxX"

Please be sharing some of that mood. I am in a right grump.

"Its life Jim But not as we know it ..."

And anyway Women are from Venus and men are from Mars. Simples!

You would be a fool not to Belive there's life out there well i keep a open mind ... "

How about that open diary ?...

i believe there is would love it to be proven in my lifetime

fascinating

"fascinating"

Oo'er yeah-man facinating indeed,,, ya gotta love the old Spock logic!!!!

Wasn't it Spock who said :-

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Watch Stephen Hawkings programmes!

yes there is other life out there, be stupid to think we are alone.

I hate it though how scientists say life cant be sustained there cuz it doesnt have the right temp/atmos/etc

When its not on this planet, I say anything is possible, for all we know there could be life on the sun(oh nothing can survive there too hot) be open minded, for all we know there could be things that are living but live on suns like we can only survive in certain temps. Could be things that can survive in space, just cuz we dont doesnt mean something else couldnt.

» Add a new message to this topic