FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haron1701D OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ormskirk

Messages shown as not read after a week or so, but not deleted either, even though recipients have been on line regularly??

Thoughts please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Messages shown as not read after a week or so, but not deleted either, even though recipients have been on line regularly??

Thoughts please xx

"

If its sent to lady chances are that after a hour, the message is so far down her inbox list it's no surprise it's not opened.

If it's a guy that wont be the issue haha

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s their profile and they can do what they want. If they answer they answer, if they don’t they don’t. It’s no biggy.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Messages shown as not read after a week or so, but not deleted either, even though recipients have been on line regularly??

Thoughts please xx

"

They are browsing the forums or chatting to a friend, are also reasons why they may not have got around to looking at their messages.

Or they just don’t want to bother with yours, best bet is to forget about them once sent.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Just because someone is on that does not mean they are always checking their messages I often don't look at mine.Especially when I am just browsing the forum's.

I don't get a lot of messages anyhow so I'll usually look at them at some point. Others get a lot more messages than me and they most likely just don't get a chance to look at all theirs or they have lost interest in chatting with the person .There are a lot of different reasons .If you are finding you are always checking sent messages then best thing to do is delete them after you send them.

By *orsak6Man  over a year ago

oakham

There is no way you don't get alot of messages I don't believe you

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I come on to read the forums all of the time so appear online a lot. I don’t read most of my messages, but I don’t keep my inbox tidy either. So there’s one explanation for you

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You can read a message then click to make it appear unread op.

I don't know what it means, but if you delete your sent messages, any reply will then be a bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic