FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Proud of

Proud of

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are you proud of? Let’s be positive today and name something or someone or …anything for that matter that you feel particularly proud about lately!

Is it your amazing looking hair? Or maybe you got promoted at work and now you are the shit of the shits at what you do!

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Lately I’m feeling extremely proud of being unapologetically me. Fuck apologies and F u if you don’t like it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What are you proud of? Let’s be positive today and name something or someone or …anything for that matter that you feel particularly proud about lately!

Is it your amazing looking hair? Or maybe you got promoted at work and now you are the shit of the shits at what you do!

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Lately I’m feeling extremely proud of being unapologetically me. Fuck apologies and F u if you don’t like it x "

That doesnt sound too positive

My best friend. She's Superwoman. An utterly wonderful human being who I love to pieces and I tell her regularly.

"What are you proud of? Let’s be positive today and name something or someone or …anything for that matter that you feel particularly proud about lately!

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Lately I’m feeling extremely proud of being unapologetically me. Fuck apologies and F u if you don’t like it x

That doesnt sound too positive "

It is for me because I spent too long worrying about what other had to say

So I am proud that I don’t entertain them any longer x

Either way, what are you proud of? You said nothing

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Lately I’m feeling extremely proud of being unapologetically me. Fuck apologies and F u if you don’t like it x "

Helping a lady of advanced years down a staircase as she was struggling and clearly in pain I got a massive thank you and it made me feel good.

"My best friend. She's Superwoman. An utterly wonderful human being who I love to pieces and I tell her regularly."

Yes sparkle!!! BFFs are amazing, hold on tight to her!! X

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Good to hear it I don't apologise for being me either. Taters tate.

I am proud of me too. Proud of the person I am, there is nobody like me ever in the world and I proud of how I have raised my boys, all that they are have surpassed what I wished them to be

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I laid a very long and thick cable this morning. I took a few seconds to admire my work before I sent it on it's way.

I felt like a proud mother

ANYWAY, I’ll start

I am proud of me too. Proud of the person I am, there is nobody like me ever in the world and I proud of how I have raised my boys, all that they are have surpassed what I wished them to be"

U are a super mama and a super woman!!! I can’t imagine how challenging it is to raise kids, but I’m proud of you just by reading that!!!

"My best friend. She's Superwoman. An utterly wonderful human being who I love to pieces and I tell her regularly.

Yes sparkle!!! BFFs are amazing, hold on tight to her!! X "

Oh I definitely will, we've been friends for 14 years. We are officially stuck with eachother not that I'd have it any other way.

By *liceinWonderland38Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

I’m proud of where I am in life now, I’ve spent the last 4 years getting myself to where I want to be; emotionally, physically, financially.

The last year has thrown a lot (and I do mean a lot!) of crap at me, but I’m still showing up each and every day

"I’m proud of where I am in life now, I’ve spent the last 4 years getting myself to where I want to be; emotionally, physically, financially.

The last year has thrown a lot (and I do mean a lot!) of crap at me, but I’m still showing up each and every day "

Nice one and you should be proud

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Either way, what are you proud of? You said nothing "

I'm proud I kept my business afloat after Covid, being closed for three months with zero assistance from the government.

"I’m proud of where I am in life now, I’ve spent the last 4 years getting myself to where I want to be; emotionally, physically, financially.

The last year has thrown a lot (and I do mean a lot!) of crap at me, but I’m still showing up each and every day "

This is amazing! Sometimes I feel like we should write things down to put things into perspective . I definitely get lost a bit in the whole… mundanity. But if I sit down and think or re-read things I’ve achieved then I feel extremely proud of how things are going or have gone or will go.

So claps to you for making it happen and manifesting it. Even if some days can be tougher than others x you are exactly where you need to be x

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"I laid a very long and thick cable this morning. I took a few seconds to admire my work before I sent it on it's way.

I felt like a proud mother"

Couldn't be bad to that. Hope you covered it with a good few inches of dust and warning tape

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Either way, what are you proud of? You said nothing

I'm proud I kept my business afloat after Covid, being closed for three months with zero assistance from the government."

ANYWAY, I’ll start

Helping a lady of advanced years down a staircase as she was struggling and clearly in pain I got a massive thank you and it made me feel good. "

That’s a very kind gesture! I do love helping old people who need some extra assistance x sometimes a little hand really means the world to them x

ANYWAY, I’ll start

I am proud of me too. Proud of the person I am, there is nobody like me ever in the world and I proud of how I have raised my boys, all that they are have surpassed what I wished them to be

U are a super mama and a super woman!!! I can’t imagine how challenging it is to raise kids, but I’m proud of you just by reading that!!!

"

Aw thank you, they are 25 and 27 both working in professional industries, they are kind, empathic, sensitive and they spoil their Mama x

By *urvyBi-84Man  over a year ago

Lancs

I’m proud of how I picked myself up from a huge breakup two and a half years ago. I bought a house, I’m re-energised in my job and I met someone new who is amazing. I’m proud of putting myself out there and exploring my sexuality, all with the support of my girlfriend in an open, ethically non-monogamous relationship.

Life is good right now

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Got an interview for my dream job, only got the email today so I have been letting a few friends know.

I had to pass three tests and a very difficult application form with evidence based questions.

The interview won’t be easy as it’s a panel but I have a mate who does the job, so he’ll give me some help with what they’ll ask me. It is literally a job for life and has an element of satisfaction that I don’t have currently. Also will provide me with some professional qualifications in the role I’m doing currently, which will only help me in the future.

The only downside is I may have to leave the site, it won’t help my promotion prospects if they find out what I get up to in my spare time. But that’s in the future if I get the position.

I’m proud to have the people around me at the moment, always positive vibes

"Got an interview for my dream job, only got the email today so I have been letting a few friends know.

I had to pass three tests and a very difficult application form with evidence based questions.

The interview won’t be easy as it’s a panel but I have a mate who does the job, so he’ll give me some help with what they’ll ask me. It is literally a job for life and has an element of satisfaction that I don’t have currently. Also will provide me with some professional qualifications in the role I’m doing currently, which will only help me in the future.

The only downside is I may have to leave the site, it won’t help my promotion prospects if they find out what I get up to in my spare time. But that’s in the future if I get the position. "

Congrats Steph, we are rooting for ya x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Got an interview for my dream job, only got the email today so I have been letting a few friends know.

The only downside is I may have to leave the site, it won’t help my promotion prospects if they find out what I get up to in my spare time. But that’s in the future if I get the position.

Congrats Steph, we are rooting for ya x "

Thanks Kylie

I'm proud of my daughter. She's had to put up with me for all her life. She's kind, hardworking and never fails to amuse me with her autistic quirks. She takes my banter in good humour and helps me see things from a slightly different viewpoint.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"I laid a very long and thick cable this morning. I took a few seconds to admire my work before I sent it on it's way.

Couldn't be bad to that. Hope you covered it with a good few inches of dust and warning tape "

It was quite the monster. Thought I might have to beat it down at one point. Looked like it was about to rear up on me

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

I'm proud that I finally made the decision to retire. I've worked bloody hard from the age of 16, given up a lot to give my family what they need and set my two daughters up with a great education, which has really paid off for them as they both have great jobs now and are set for life.

Now it's time for me to catch up on what I've missed out on and I'm lucky enough to be able to retire early and hopefully have plenty of time to fit everything in. Life feels pretty good just now

I felt like a proud mother"

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

Couldn't be bad to that. Hope you covered it with a good few inches of dust and warning tape

It was quite the monster. Thought I might have to beat it down at one point. Looked like it was about to rear up on me"

I believe I got my wires crossed

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I did a very long cycle ride this week. Right on the edge of my capacity. I’m chuffed with myself.

"I'm proud of my daughter. She's had to put up with me for all her life. She's kind, hardworking and never fails to amuse me with her autistic quirks. She takes my banter in good humour and helps me see things from a slightly different viewpoint. "

Awwww! I betcha she’s super proud of having you as her mum x

I think that is the best way to be. In the past I missed out on amazing opportunities because I was worried about other people. Where are those people now?!!! Long gone but those naughty memories would still be with me. Life's to short to be boring.

What awesomely excellent humans my children are

How well I’m doing so far

Love your reasons to be proud, you should be proud of you, you’re lovely

"What awesomely excellent humans my children are

How well I’m doing so far

Love your reasons to be proud, you should be proud of you, you’re lovely "

I’m sooo happy that you are doing amazing beaut!!! Also love that we have another amazingly proud mama xxx

"Lately I’m feeling extremely proud of being unapologetically me. Fuck apologies and F u if you don’t like it x

I think that is the best way to be. In the past I missed out on amazing opportunities because I was worried about other people. Where are those people now?!!! Long gone but those naughty memories would still be with me. Life's to short to be boring. "

Exactly! We are only here once, so why bother! Just do what feels right for YOU!

I know I did what was right for me x

Proud that I am happy just being me and accepting everything about me just happy within me, some ppl don't find that, so I suppose I am lucky.

"Proud that I am happy just being me and accepting everything about me just happy within me, some ppl don't find that, so I suppose I am lucky."

Glad you are feeling happy in yourself x that’s sooo important! X

"Proud that I am happy just being me and accepting everything about me just happy within me, some ppl don't find that, so I suppose I am lucky.

Glad you are feeling happy in yourself x that’s sooo important! X "

important and lucky its taken me a long time to get here tho

"Proud that I am happy just being me and accepting everything about me just happy within me, some ppl don't find that, so I suppose I am lucky.

Glad you are feeling happy in yourself x that’s sooo important! X important and lucky its taken me a long time to get here tho "

Same here mate I still have the occasional wobble but nearly there

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm proud of my kids grandkids and my garden x

Glad you are feeling happy in yourself x that’s sooo important! X important and lucky its taken me a long time to get here tho

Same here mate I still have the occasional wobble but nearly there "

defo didn't think I could feel this way 10 years ago but here I am glad u made it 2

Glad you are feeling happy in yourself x that’s sooo important! X important and lucky its taken me a long time to get here tho

Same here mate I still have the occasional wobble but nearly there defo didn't think I could feel this way 10 years ago but here I am glad u made it 2"

Feel proud mate well done

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Personally, I'm proud of a certificate for saving somebody's life and my service Medals.

On a wider basis, my kids. I love them to bits!

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic