FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone ever had a wank at work?

Anyone ever had a wank at work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every so often, I like to nip to the loo at work to knock one off the top.

I love the fact that, to all intents and purposes, I'm being paid to masturbate (for those few minutes anyway).

Anyone else get the opportunity to wank at work or have any good "wanking at work" stories?

Or am I just a freeloading twat who should be more respectful of my employers and take my job more seriously?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, i totally agree!!

(with your last paragraph)

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

well, we all know that horniness can be a bitch for productivity so if a 5min handshuffle means you're more productive afterwards then it should be encouraged right?

Wanking lots !

Even had sex in my cab once or twice , just don't tell the boss he thought I had a slow puncture

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well, we all know that horniness can be a bitch for productivity so if a 5min handshuffle means you're more productive afterwards then it should be encouraged right?"
Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room

"Wanking lots !

Even had sex in my cab once or twice , just don't tell the boss he thought I had a slow puncture "

Heres hoping it wasn't the condom with the puncture?

A good wank at your desk is always fun but it's cleaning up afterwards lol

Cardiff

"well, we all know that horniness can be a bitch for productivity so if a 5min handshuffle means you're more productive afterwards then it should be encouraged right?Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room "

Im half serious. If there was enough evidence to suggest that being sexually frustrated at work was impacting a lot of peoples best efforts then why not? :P

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well, we all know that horniness can be a bitch for productivity so if a 5min handshuffle means you're more productive afterwards then it should be encouraged right?Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room

Im half serious. If there was enough evidence to suggest that being sexually frustrated at work was impacting a lot of peoples best efforts then why not? :P"

In all seriousness i think its ludicrious.....you mean you really cant control your sexual urges?

"Every so often, I like to nip to the loo at work to knock one off the top.

I love the fact that, to all intents and purposes, I'm being paid to masturbate (for those few minutes anyway).

Anyone else get the opportunity to wank at work or have any good "wanking at work" stories?

Or am I just a freeloading twat who should be more respectful of my employers and take my job more seriously?

"

Oh yes I wank at work every day

There was cctv footage of one of bosses at my work throwing one of going round, virtually everyone here has seen it.

Cardiff

"well, we all know that horniness can be a bitch for productivity so if a 5min handshuffle means you're more productive afterwards then it should be encouraged right?Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room

Im half serious. If there was enough evidence to suggest that being sexually frustrated at work was impacting a lot of peoples best efforts then why not? :PIn all seriousness i think its ludicrious.....you mean you really cant control your sexual urges? "

Why bother though? I know women who do the same thing. Why bother expending time being distracted by something when within a controlled few minutes it can be over and you get a clear head back. No different really to eating when your hungry instead of being distracted by it and not eating. Or the same for going to the loo.

Im half serious. If there was enough evidence to suggest that being sexually frustrated at work was impacting a lot of peoples best efforts then why not? :PIn all seriousness i think its ludicrious.....you mean you really cant control your sexual urges?

Why bother though? I know women who do the same thing. Why bother expending time being distracted by something when within a controlled few minutes it can be over and you get a clear head back. No different really to eating when your hungry instead of being distracted by it and not eating. Or the same for going to the loo."

So, say your a plumber/electrician on call to a house! The gal in the house is sexy, does that mean its ok to use her toilet to knock one out?

Seeing as she has made you horny and your finding it difficult to concentrate on the job at hand!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im half serious. If there was enough evidence to suggest that being sexually frustrated at work was impacting a lot of peoples best efforts then why not? :PIn all seriousness i think its ludicrious.....you mean you really cant control your sexual urges?

Why bother though? I know women who do the same thing. Why bother expending time being distracted by something when within a controlled few minutes it can be over and you get a clear head back. No different really to eating when your hungry instead of being distracted by it and not eating. Or the same for going to the loo."

Firstly i never said that women didnt do the same thing.....in a tongue in cheek ( not arse cheek ) way its funny...but when i think about it, i just dont think its appropriate, my opinion is all.....if you cant motivate yourself to do a job you are getting paid for due to not being able to control sexual urges i think its a poor show personally. Now what you do on your own time is a different thing....

Cardiff

Why bother though? I know women who do the same thing. Why bother expending time being distracted by something when within a controlled few minutes it can be over and you get a clear head back. No different really to eating when your hungry instead of being distracted by it and not eating. Or the same for going to the loo.

So, say your a plumber/electrician on call to a house! The gal in the house is sexy, does that mean its ok to use her toilet to knock one out?

Seeing as she has made you horny and your finding it difficult to concentrate on the job at hand!! "

Yeh why not, just dont make a mess or block her toilet with paper! Oh and keep it quiet

Seeing as she has made you horny and your finding it difficult to concentrate on the job at hand!!

Yeh why not, just dont make a mess or block her toilet with paper! Oh and keep it quiet "

Why waste toilet paper?

Just wipe your knob on the shower curtain!! Isn't that what its there for?

And it was HER that got you horny in the first place so the minx deserves it doesn't she!!

"Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room "

Brilliant idea.

Ever thought of a career in HR?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yeah why not go the whole hog and lobby for a wanking room

Brilliant idea.

Ever thought of a career in HR?

"

Frequently

Forum Mod

You would need to employ someone to clean it up in there

yes I have ... a little gusset typing never did the work ethic any harm

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You would need to employ someone to clean it up in there "
Im sure there would be an endless list of volunteers

"You would need to employ someone to clean it up in there "

Rentokil hopefully!!

Forum Mod

"You would need to employ someone to clean it up in there Im sure there would be an endless list of volunteers "

All the cum addicts please form an orderly queue try not to stick to the carpet though

"You would need to employ someone to clean it up in there Im sure there would be an endless list of volunteers "

would add some variety to my CV tbh.

Wanking lots !

Even had sex in my cab once or twice , just don't tell the boss he thought I had a slow puncture

Next time you pass a wagon in a layby and there's an empty car in front and his curtains are drawn he's not sleeping!

had a fuck even better

"had a fuck even better "

care to elaborate?

Hope that wasn't on customer services

I knock one off occasionally on my break, I can do it in under a minute, (last a lot lot longer if I want too before you start!) I used to work in a place with a shower too and got dragged in there once for a shag, kicking and screaming all the way!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Still waiting for lickety splits to come in with a confession !

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Still waiting for lickety splits to come in with a confession !"

I confess that I think work is hard to cum by these days and so silly to lose it for a minute of choking the chicken.

By *AnDjOb HuNtErMan  over a year ago

YORKS

when i was younger i was delivering parts to a scrapyard in lincolnshire , the guy that ran the place gave me a few polaroids of his missus in the nudie to give to one of the managers where i worked , on way back i couldn't help myself and pulled into 1st available layby , jumped into back of van and knocked one out , did it again in the toilet at work before i handed the pics over lol , didn't know about swinging back then but knowing what i know now i've a feeling they were swingers lol

» Add a new message to this topic