FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pro's n cons of K1K

Pro's n cons of K1K

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eenie69! OP   Man  over a year ago

all over

Keep being asked if I am on it, I say no, and it all goes quiet...why should I use it, its an app apparently, so how do I explain that on my phone, rather than being on here via Google, much easier to be "discreet" happy to be persuaded if anyone can fill me in with what I'm missing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"Keep being asked if I am on it, I say no, and it all goes quiet...why should I use it, its an app apparently, so how do I explain that on my phone, rather than being on here via Google, much easier to be "discreet" happy to be persuaded if anyone can fill me in with what I'm missing? "

From what I can gather, it's more used so that people get the notifications when messaging.

I use it because well, I don't mind. Private messaging system that give notifications are good.

Its all about preference.

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

My official response is that I don’t have it but I’m truth I used it for someone I actively want to message and I get alerts on it

If I see people with their Kik contact details on their profile it is a MASSIVE turn off as they clearly accept message from anyone and everyone, implies no standards

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

It's just another IM app, there are so many out there and yet I find I rarely use any of them much. Nowadays people either want to use Snapchat, kik, wickr, telegram, WhatsApp and goodness knows what else. All I find is that after a while my adhd kicks in and I can't keep up with the chats any more.

One thing I did find on Kik was that there are some quite good group chat rooms on there but then they are limited to 49 users and so unless you are super active on there and post at least every hour, you get 'kik'd' from them as soon as you get busy with doing things IRL. Weirdly there are people out there that think that someone requesting to use one of the aforementioned apps rather than SMS is a clear sign they're in a relationship and cheating although I reckon that's just bollocks tbh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pros

Group chats so if a couple then both can chat at the same time

Instint updates don’t need to be on fab

Cons

Your not protected by fabs policy

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I actually prefer snap chat now. Still more discreet, easier to chat on there and send photos.

It freezes and doesn’t open… massive problem for me x

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

We used to have Kik as it was good and completely anonymous but then someone else brought it and it started recommending people we might know from our contacts. Not something I wanted so we stopped using it.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I find it's just a platform for video calling and going on cam which I don't do I don't like it so don't have it. I've had many men go quiet once I've told them I don't have it but that's no great loss. Not worth it if that puts them off x

We have Kik, have used it but found it to have been more the fantasists asking for pictures and video clips.

I'm not stating everyone uses it that way, just what we've come across.

Still have it, don't tend to use it.

Great for picture swapping it seems, if that's your thing, it isn't ours though

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I actually prefer snap chat now. Still more discreet, easier to chat on there and send photos."

you're not the only i've read saying they use snapchat. Might have to reinstall it.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I like kik good that u can live cam on there now downside is the adverts on there now x

I think that most of the people on here are on kik too xx I've been on it for years x it's a good way to keep in touch with family abroad etc x it's also a good way to swap pics and videos and chat x

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I love kik it’s great to chat and have some horny fun

» Add a new message to this topic