FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things that make you go fu*k no

Things that make you go fu*k no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iona OP   Woman  over a year ago

outskirts

For me it's a long list but recently been chatting on Snapchat with guy I met through a mutual friend. This guy is hot. Lovely smile and eyes which are some of my favourite things in a guy. We really hit off. Cam chatted a few times. Today the chat turns to sex and we decided to send a few naughty photos. Just teasing at first. Them he send me a dick pic. I should mention here the dick wasn't the first thing I seen. He had taken the pic of his erect dick while pointing the camera at the floor. There was papers, cans, food, well I'm sure you get the idea. The floors are filthy. Then I look at his erect dick and there's what looks like crusty knob cheese around the head.

I can't unsee it and now don't know what to do.

Needless to say I sent no more pics as it was an instant turn off.

What's your turn offs?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"For me it's a long list but recently been chatting on Snapchat with guy I met through a mutual friend. This guy is hot. Lovely smile and eyes which are some of my favourite things in a guy. We really hit off. Cam chatted a few times. Today the chat turns to sex and we decided to send a few naughty photos. Just teasing at first. Them he send me a dick pic. I should mention here the dick wasn't the first thing I seen. He had taken the pic of his erect dick while pointing the camera at the floor. There was papers, cans, food, well I'm sure you get the idea. The floors are filthy. Then I look at his erect dick and there's what looks like crusty knob cheese around the head.

What's your turn offs?"

Gasp

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Fanny batter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For me it's a long list but recently been chatting on Snapchat with guy I met through a mutual friend. This guy is hot. Lovely smile and eyes which are some of my favourite things in a guy. We really hit off. Cam chatted a few times. Today the chat turns to sex and we decided to send a few naughty photos. Just teasing at first. Them he send me a dick pic. I should mention here the dick wasn't the first thing I seen. He had taken the pic of his erect dick while pointing the camera at the floor. There was papers, cans, food, well I'm sure you get the idea. The floors are filthy. Then I look at his erect dick and there's what looks like crusty knob cheese around the head.

What's your turn offs?"

Horrifying unsolicited cock pic? Eeeewwww, especially at the mess. I don’t understand how people don’t think that that’s kinda disgusting and shows that they don’t look after themselves…

I hate when guys send pics of their dicks and they have dirty finger nails…. Y U C K.

Stay away

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

What's your turn offs?"

Gross

Cumbria

Greasy or unkept hair..

We all have different hair growth but it needs to be clean and have a brush put through it .

outskirts

"Fanny batter "

What's that ?

outskirts

What's your turn offs?

Horrifying unsolicited cock pic? Eeeewwww, especially at the mess. I don’t understand how people don’t think that that’s kinda disgusting and shows that they don’t look after themselves…

I hate when guys send pics of their dicks and they have dirty finger nails…. Y U C K.

Stay away "

I think so

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Lipstick is a turn off for me. The brighter the colour, the worse it is. Lipgloss is fine.

I have a feeling reading through this is gonna make me wanna gag a few times

outskirts

"Greasy or unkept hair..

We all have different hair growth but it needs to be clean and have a brush put through it .

"

Greesy hair is awful or hair with way to much gel.

outskirts

"Lipstick is a turn off for me. The brighter the colour, the worse it is. Lipgloss is fine."

So you don't like the colour of the rainbow on your knob

"Greasy or unkept hair..

Greesy hair is awful or hair with way to much gel.

"

Does anyone still use that 90s style hard gel anymore? It makes me have goose bumps … horrifying !!!

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"Lipstick is a turn off for me. The brighter the colour, the worse it is. Lipgloss is fine.

So you don't like the colour of the rainbow on your knob"

I rather not have a partner wearing lipstick. I love kissing but I would not do with if she was wearing lipstick. The colour of the lipstick, the smell of the lipstick are too much!

Oh nooo that would put me off too. And yes, dirty finger nails gross me out massively. Also, just general mess in background of photos like limescale and stuff around taps lmaooooo but it just makes me feel a little ick.

"Fanny batter

What's that ?"

I was thinking the same!!

By *iBBWLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

What's your turn offs?"

Bowk

Cumbria

"Lipstick is a turn off for me. The brighter the colour, the worse it is. Lipgloss is fine.

So you don't like the colour of the rainbow on your knob"

Back in the day wet-look hair.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Bad or missing teeth

Crusty nob cheese ffs hahahahha

Instant delete and blockable offence surely ?

By *oe8logsMan  over a year ago

reading

Unpopular opinion but “gym fit” is a turn off for me

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Definitely dirty nails... Those hands would not be touching me!

Bad teeth

Bum fluff beards

Scruffy/ditty clothes

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Tbh I’m turned off by guys who feel the need to send wanking videos or dirty texts as soon as you swap numbers or kik.

Imo it makes them go from hot to not in zero seconds! X

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Funky toenails

By *alty surpriseMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Bad breath...

Have happened across the odd woman or two with hairy nipples, does make me shudder. I don't mind a hairy pussy but not nipples

"Tbh I’m turned off by guys who feel the need to send wanking videos or dirty texts as soon as you swap numbers or kik.

Imo it makes them go from hot to not in zero seconds! X"

agree

By *extravagantWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Poor grammar on the first message.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Poor oral hygiene, horrible teeth, unkempt look...etc etc.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I hate having sex with a person then using the bathroom to cleanup. Then you notice the toilet bowl is a brown splattered mess…

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

Looking unkempt or not even making an effort. A shower and clean clothes would have killed them?

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

Stay away "

Same - I look at the nails before the dick

"Fanny batter

What's that ?

I was thinking the same!! "

Please explain fanny batter….. that sounds nasty xxx

outskirts

"Oh nooo that would put me off too. And yes, dirty finger nails gross me out massively. Also, just general mess in background of photos like limescale and stuff around taps lmaooooo but it just makes me feel a little ick.

"

Dirty finger nails is gross

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

"Fanny batter

What's that ?

Please explain fanny batter….. that sounds nasty xxx"

Cheesy cock I think

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Bad teeth ahh hell noooo

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Oral hygiene,

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"Lipstick is a turn off for me. The brighter the colour, the worse it is. Lipgloss is fine."

Dude, don't you enjoy a good depth marker?

"Fanny batter

What's that ?

Please explain fanny batter….. that sounds nasty xxx

Cheesy cock I think"

I think she's a 70s chef

Haha I feel your pain OP, I always check the background of peoples pictures. It can be shocking sometimes, not just men but woman as well!

Dude, don't you enjoy a good depth marker? "

depth marker!

Lipstick yes. Hate lipgloss it's too damn stcky!

By *entula malarkeyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Fanny batter - the layer of patina on the gusset of a well worn pair of ladies panties ??

roundabout

Dude, don't you enjoy a good depth marker?

depth marker!

Lipstick yes. Hate lipgloss it's too damn stcky!"

A term coined by an ex

A nice red is the way to go.

You should stick to wearing lipstick then

What's your turn offs?"

Ffs why have I read this post at stupid O'clock in the morning

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Bad teeth

Dirty fingernails

Musty vag

Scat no douche

These are hard limits!

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"

Ffs why have I read this post at stupid O'clock in the morning "

Don't worry. As long as you haven't eaten any "cheese" you won't have any nightmares.

outskirts

"Fanny batter - the layer of patina on the gusset of a well worn pair of ladies panties ??"

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

What's your turn offs?"

I feel sick

Any lack of hygiene is obviously a huge turn off. For me, I also find photos of people covered in cum unpleasant.

Cheese.

Hate the stuff

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

[Removed by poster at 29/08/21 17:01:04]

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

The results of a BDSM session. I’m not kink shaming but it goes against all my beliefs to see a woman marked

I tend not to look at the state of the floor or the fingernails lol

By *ullie-kingMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

Im straight and comfortable enough that I check out new public pics without filtering it so see pics from everyone and the biggest things I find that make me cringe is

Dirty fingernails.

Pics that you can see hairy toes with sock fluff still stuck to them

Dirty surroundings

Even saw a pic of a womans hairy ass hole and still had wee bits of bog roll stuck in the hairs

Receiving a message

Then realising it's from me

outskirts

"Im straight and comfortable enough that I check out new public pics without filtering it so see pics from everyone and the biggest things I find that make me cringe is

Dirty fingernails.

Pics that you can see hairy toes with sock fluff still stuck to them

Dirty surroundings

Even saw a pic of a womans hairy ass hole and still had wee bits of bog roll stuck in the hairs "

Yulk

roundabout

"Receiving a message

Then realising it's from me "

I've done that occasionally

What's your turn offs?"

This is why you need to see dick pics

I received a picture yesterday from a frisky older couple.

It was a close up of there fusty fossils

I looked at hers closely for scientific research and it looked like she had corduroy jeans on but it was varicose veins.

And his looked like a egg sticking out of a birds nest.

The message read-We want you init James for sexually intercoursing.

Love you long time.

Aunty Bob and uncle Mildred

Dirty or chewed on so much they’re now biting the skin from around them fingernails

I once got a DM from a lady on here. She professed to wishing to met during one of my runs for car based fun …. If you have ever seen me during one of my runs you would know I need water and medical attention, not car based fun … anyway I digress … the sad thing was I was messaging an avatar of a gapping anus … I sat there counting the number of haemorrhoids and thinking to myself she could do with some threadworm treatment …

Lots of pubic hair

Dirty nails

Dick pics taken at toilet bowl

Untidy house in pics

White sports socks

Bad teeth

I could go on .....

By *inka-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Tbh I’m turned off by guys who feel the need to send wanking videos or dirty texts as soon as you swap numbers or kik.

Totally agree on this one!

By *ambozaMan  over a year ago

kilburn park

Living in a untidy and dirty home

outskirts

"Lots of pubic hair

Dirty nails

Dick pics taken at toilet bowl

Untidy house in pics

White sports socks

Bad teeth

I could go on ....."

Public hair

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Long, dirty nails!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Sounds a keeper to me.

I had a friend who had to finish with a guy, because his shower curtain was disgusting.

True!

For me it has to be a dirty bum hole on a woman, but first and foremost bad B/O or unkept hair.

outskirts

"Sounds a keeper to me.

I had a friend who had to finish with a guy, because his shower curtain was disgusting.

True! "

Omg made me giggle.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

There’s a few obvious ones like smoking, being obese and not caring about it, anyone that’s rude to service staff or mean to animals. All instant nos

Also, anyone that talks about “small dick energy”.

Sounding, vans shoes, and mention of facebook, snapchat, tictoc ect

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Jaffa cakes.

Evil bastards!

outskirts

"Sounding, vans shoes, and mention of facebook, snapchat, tictoc ect "

What's sounding ?

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Potatoe quality photos like why even bother putting it up

"Sounding, vans shoes, and mention of facebook, snapchat, tictoc ect

What's sounding ?"

The scream of a guy with a long metalic nail in his urethra...

Lady off hear I’m clean freak picture she took background looked very messy clothes everywhere !

What's your turn offs?"

Mmm, Stilton

What's sounding ?"

Sticking nitting needles in ur helmet.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Vote tory.

Fuck no.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"There’s a few obvious ones like smoking, being obese and not caring about it, anyone that’s rude to service staff or mean to animals. All instant nos

Also, anyone that talks about “small dick energy”."

What is “small dick energy “???

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

Unimaginative single word replies and then expecting an essay back.

When a woman takes pics and you can see she's in her child's bedroom or there are toys all over the house/floor instant turn off for me.

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

Bed sheets for curtains and minging houses

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Squirting/heavy cummer threads….

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Dirty houses and dirty nails

By *S chanel demarTV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

Most of the dirty stuff already mentioned. But what really turns me off is messy dirty rooms says alot about a person. Oh and Chelski, spuds and millwank ???

outskirts

What's sounding ?

The scream of a guy with a long metalic nail in his urethra... "

Yikes

"Fanny batter "
Good Lord

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Other people they've been with.

Having a partner that doesn't know.

Dirty nails.

Using my towel and leaving a shit mark on it- put it straight in the fucking wash.

Telling me in detail about previous people they enjoyed rumping and the effort they went to (makes me feel inadequate)

Them thinking they know what I'm thinking or interrupting me to finish my sentence with the wrong thing.

outskirts

"Other people they've been with.

Having a partner that doesn't know.

Dirty nails.

Using my towel and leaving a shit mark on it- put it straight in the fucking wash.

Telling me in detail about previous people they enjoyed rumping and the effort they went to (makes me feel inadequate)

Them thinking they know what I'm thinking or interrupting me to finish my sentence with the wrong thing. "

The shit stain

I rather not have a partner wearing lipstick. I love kissing but I would not do with if she was wearing lipstick. The colour of the lipstick, the smell of the lipstick are too much! "

See, I’m sure you’re lovely and didn’t mean it badly, but this would have me running a mile because it sounds controlling.

Needless to say I sent no more pics as it was an instant turn off."

Awww. Consider yourself lucky eh?

You weren't confronted with a crusty ring piece

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Unclean looking house and unclean looking person. (Could be hair, nails, etc).

Gbat

By *istractionsMan  over a year ago

Bury

I can’t stand the soles of someone’s feet that are orange? Is that just me?!?

What's your turn offs?"

Oh wow I just vommed in my mouth... Thank god you found out before it was too late!!!

"I can’t stand the soles of someone’s feet that are orange? Is that just me?!? "

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Hygiene……. Whiffy bits are an instant turn off !

By *lex199169Man  over a year ago

tamworth

What's your turn offs?"

Think you’ve summed it up nicely right there. Little is often more and nothing worse than pictures that show a lack of hygiene. Get classy people for everything else there’s pornhub

Poor hygiene in anyway is a big no no. There’s absolutely no reason for it.

"Have happened across the odd woman or two with hairy nipples, does make me shudder. I don't mind a hairy pussy but not nipples "

Women grow hair. Wow I never knew. We actually have the same number of hair folicles as men just our hormones dictate where it sprouts. Oh and nipple hair is perfectly normal btw. Just some women pluck others don’t.

"Sounding, vans shoes, and mention of facebook, snapchat, tictoc ect "

What’s wrong with vans. . I love mine.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I rather not have a partner wearing lipstick. I love kissing but I would not do with if she was wearing lipstick. The colour of the lipstick, the smell of the lipstick are too much! "

I’m with you on this one; I hate the feel of it if someone has plastered on the lippy.

Others: BDSM, smoking, in your face/obnoxious/rude people, OTT gobshites

When my date loses rock paper scissors but still knicks the last malteser in the packet.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/21 01:10:21]

What's your turn offs?"

Ffs sorry not been a prick here I’m disgusted I read that shit !!!

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Oh this, most definitely

Wtf is fanny batter lmfao

Imo it makes them go from hot to not in zero seconds! X

Oh this, most definitely "

I’m definitely classy

It’s hilarious cause it must work sometimes right ?

"Wtf is fanny batter lmfao "

Not sure but I want some ??

Things that make you go fu*k no.

Someone asking if I'll be voting Conservative at the next election

Those who bring politics to fab yawn

"Those who bring politics to fab yawn "

In that lads defense he meant that as a joke !!

I’m sure he’ll agree not a good one

Morning breath.. can't to it. The moment I'm up I brush.

"Those who bring politics to fab yawn "

I actually agree with this to a point.

Op, my turn off is anyone that tries to me feel like I will be their ‘bitch’.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Drama Llamas make me about turn pretty quickly

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Ewwwww this thread has put me off my crunchy nuts!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Ewwwww this thread has put me off my crunchy nuts! "

Must be bad to put you off nuts Nora

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"I have a feeling reading through this is gonna make me wanna gag a few times "

Yh was thinking the same... and not gag in a good way!

Fab straight guys sending pics of their chocolate starfish

outskirts

Awww. Consider yourself lucky eh?

You weren't confronted with a crusty ring piece "

Yulk

outskirts

"Fab straight guys sending pics of their chocolate starfish "

Starfish

"Fanny batter

What's that ?

I was thinking the same!! "

I'm thinking discharge

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hate having sex with a person then using the bathroom to cleanup. Then you notice the toilet bowl is a brown splattered mess…"

Very few things make me gasp then laugh

R

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Fab straight guys sending pics of their chocolate starfish

Starfish "

Some call it their rusty Sheriffs badge

Filters

Unclean pics

Lack of intelligence I.E text speak. Shows laziness

Anti vaxxers

Gym mad folk

Lack of hygiene

Massive pube bush

Thinking because they have a big dick they should get meeta easily.

Drug use. Will walk. Give precisely zero shits what you do, but I’m not being there if you’re doing any drug (that’s not booze or fags for the pedants, and I’m not keen on those)

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Sink full of dirty dishes in the background, dirty washing piled up in the background. Clutter everywhere all leaves me wondering, if that's the state of your house, when did your pussy last see soap and water.

Teeth like sugar puffs

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Pubes

Beards

Poor personal hygiene

Messiness in the background

Those who don’t practice safe sex (how many diseases do they have?)

Anti-Vaxxers

Lefties

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Pubes

Beards

Poor personal hygiene

Messiness in the background

Those who don’t practice safe sex (how many diseases do they have?)

Anti-Vaxxers

Lefties

"

All of the above especially the ladies with beards

By *iguy39Man  over a year ago

manchester

Pubic hair is a big turn off for me

Any with messy background or baby cot in background

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 05:08:23]

"Bed sheets for curtains and minging houses "

Definitely! along with beer cans and full ashtrays…. Always an instant deflation lol

Any type of poor hygiene but specifically smoking, I hate the smell with a passion and hate scrolling through what seems like some really sexy public photos only to see tgem posing with a fag in their hands (unfortunately for me, being bi, the worst offenders seem to be TV/CD"s

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

What's your turn offs?"

Eww.. thats pretty bad. Yeah nothing more off putting then seeing a messy house. I get some people may struggle with upkeep of homes but it's your home. It would drive me insane to live like that.

Just makes me wanna put on some rubber gloves and start cleaning lol

Like you Op my list of ‘fuck no’s’ is long. (Not as interesting as my ‘HELL YES!’ List )

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

People drinking too much.

By *ave12bpMan  over a year ago

coventry

Omg dirty homes in 5he background make me sick in my mouth....think it shows personal standards

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Close up pics of spotty fannies and arses, like at least let them heal up before taking pics! Also as many have already said, bad teeth, smoking, greasy looking hair, list goes on

BAD GRAMMAR!

Your message is the first thing I learn about you,

If it’s filled with; slang, text talk or horrifically poor punctuation, it’s a no no.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

When someone has a shopping list of requirements the amount of entitlement from some people is insane

outskirts

What's your turn offs?

Eww.. thats pretty bad. Yeah nothing more off putting then seeing a messy house. I get some people may struggle with upkeep of homes but it's your home. It would drive me insane to live like that.

Just makes me wanna put on some rubber gloves and start cleaning lol"

I know the feeling

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Stornoway

Crusty heels.

Copious amounts of make up to the extent you'd never recognise them without it.

People who describe themselves as "really good looking" when photographic evidence is to the contrary. Good looks are of course subjective.

Bodies that just smell of whatever shower gel they used 5 minutes before a meet. I like to smell your sexiness! (No people, not BO).

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m with this too! It speaks volumes about their personality and tells me all I need to know

By *r.MorningstarMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

This was a difficult read at this time in the morning, there's some questionable situations people have been in

For me mainly its a general untidiness of the individual or home... it speaks volumes to a person's character!

That and I like to have the ability to have an intelligent conversation with the people I surround myself with, if I can't have that then that's a big turn off

Celery

People talking with their mouths full!

People who trampoline naked

Crocs

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Pop socks

By *ternal PunishmentCouple  over a year ago

The Abyss

What's your turn offs?"

All of the above and filthy nails

outskirts

"Crocs"

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Stornoway

Oh really? That works for me!

What's your turn offs?"

My bio !

That was definitely a long night when that was mustered up ah well im committed now

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Big hairy spiders

By *he AmbassadorMan  over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Parsnips

Home

"Parsnips "
i like a parsnips especially mixed with carrot

"Big hairy spiders "

We don’t really have them !?

But yeah I’m not gonna act hard here hate the medium size smooth ones just as much

Home

"Big hairy spiders

But yeah I’m not gonna act hard here hate the medium size smooth ones just as much "

oh we have them in ireland i opened my septic tank the other day and this one wouldn't have fitted into the top of a pint glass

"Big hairy spiders

But yeah I’m not gonna act hard here hate the medium size smooth ones just as much oh we have them in ireland i opened my septic tank the other day and this one wouldn't have fitted into the top of a pint glass "

Love a good joke mate you know this but that shit ain’t funny

I would of called the Garda

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Three Irishman in a row. Spooky

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Crocs"
crocs with white socks is the ultimate F**k no

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 00:42:45]

"[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 00:42:45]"

Your dream came true ffs

Home

"Three Irishman in a row. Spooky "
not spooky guaranteed craic

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 00:42:45]

Your dream came true ffs "

Assuming that's for me? Are you No1, 2 or 3?

Home

"Big hairy spiders

But yeah I’m not gonna act hard here hate the medium size smooth ones just as much oh we have them in ireland i opened my septic tank the other day and this one wouldn't have fitted into the top of a pint glass

I would of called the Garda "

fucking huge and black and hairy im getting the shivers here thinking about it

"Big hairy spiders

But yeah I’m not gonna act hard here hate the medium size smooth ones just as much oh we have them in ireland i opened my septic tank the other day and this one wouldn't have fitted into the top of a pint glass

I would of called the Garda fucking huge and black and hairy im getting the shivers here thinking about it "

Might sound drastic but would you think about moving house no ? Just giving you some options mate

Posting messages on here, it’s a Thursday night knowing Im working tomorrow

Home

"Big hairy spiders

I would of called the Garda fucking huge and black and hairy im getting the shivers here thinking about it

Might sound drastic but would you think about moving house no ? Just giving you some options mate "

the septic tanks is it's home i won't disturb her again and hopefully she stays there

Your dream came true ffs

Assuming that's for me? Are you No1, 2 or 3? "

Do I really need to clarify that ? Seriously!

Na I’d be number 3 I’d probably get stuck in a pub and arrive late ! Oops

"Big hairy spiders

I would of called the Garda fucking huge and black and hairy im getting the shivers here thinking about it

Might sound drastic but would you think about moving house no ? Just giving you some options mate the septic tanks is it's home i won't disturb her again and hopefully she stays there "

Look my pal is pretty hard mad for fights !

Will I call him I’m sure he’d scrap a spider to ?my favor to you pal

Home

Your dream came true ffs

Assuming that's for me? Are you No1, 2 or 3?

Do I really need to clarify that ? Seriously!

Na I’d be number 3 I’d probably get stuck in a pub and arrive late ! Oops

"

all 3 of us would be late it's an Irish thing, we'd be late for our own funeral

When I've been quite d*unk and I've started to go down on a girl for a bit of oral then when im nearly there and just can tell she is not washed downstairs and im getting my head pushed down and im trying to get back up at the same time lol x oh no ha ha

Home

"Big hairy spiders

Might sound drastic but would you think about moving house no ? Just giving you some options mate the septic tanks is it's home i won't disturb her again and hopefully she stays there

Look my pal is pretty hard mad for fights !

Will I call him I’m sure he’d scrap a spider to ?my favor to you pal "

this is the spawn of satin its a whole different ball game

"When I've been quite d*unk and I've started to go down on a girl for a bit of oral then when im nearly there and just can tell she is not washed downstairs and im getting my head pushed down and im trying to get back up at the same time lol x oh no ha ha "

She could Try stick my head back down that won’t end well !

But yeah that’s a serious turn off !

Worse that she didn’t get the hint !

Look your rank love go wash