FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trying to improve.

Trying to improve.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussieChris OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Sorry to bring this up, but as a single guy on here, I have noticed that sometimes it can be hard to grab the attention of the ladies and couples.

Not that this is a major issue, but I would like to better my chances none the less.

I have taken advice from previous threads and have adjusted my profile accordingly.

So the thing here is, is there anything anyone would suggest I change or update at the current stage of my profile?

Particular pics to add/remove.. Something in my bio that is a major turn off. Etc..

No matter how big or small the advice is, as long as it can be helpful, it will be appriciated.

Thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Bio is ok. More variety in your pics needed though. They are all very samey and selfy.

Use a timer and prop your phone against something and experiment with different angles.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does your neck have some kind of kink in it? Always seems to have your head at an angle.

Other than that, as the bloke above says, not much wrong and you have veris from a club so you could be ok

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Be more creative with your photos, have a look at "Mekell" his pics are pretty awesome

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

My thoughts are the same as the above posters..

Walsall

"Bio is ok. More variety in your pics needed though. They are all very samey and selfy.

Use a timer and prop your phone against something and experiment with different angles."

Cheers, not very good with the whole selfie thing lol

Walsall

"Does your neck have some kind of kink in it? Always seems to have your head at an angle.

Other than that, as the bloke above says, not much wrong and you have veris from a club so you could be ok "

Lol nah, no kink in my neck.. Just something I seem to do when taking a selfie..

Walsall

"Be more creative with your photos, have a look at "Mekell" his pics are pretty awesome "

Thanks I'll have a look.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Bio is ok. More variety in your pics needed though. They are all very samey and selfy.

Use a timer and prop your phone against something and experiment with different angles.

Cheers, not very good with the whole selfie thing lol"

I've got 20 years on you. Imagine what it was like before camera phones and we had to draw pics of ourselves.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Photos - if doing selfies go from above not below as it is a more flattering angle.

Try and think of interesting/ fun photos.

Your bio has bits I would remove - the comments about your appearance and intelligence. Don’t sell yourself short or highlight what you perceive to be short falls.

You have repetition of long run in the first few sentences. Try and condense those down.

Try and avoid cliches like single and ready to mingle, or I don’t bite unless you want me too as it can show a lack of originality.

Being a member of xtasia is good, but not so much of a selling point for you, as it can imply thats the only club you go to.

There isn’t much about what you are looking for, other than someone to tide you over until you find a ltr or what you can offer.

I don’t mean long walks in the countryside, but try and sell yourself more.

If you have any quirky interests then highlight those.

Try and inject some of your personality into your bio, but don’t force it.

Walsall

Cheers, not very good with the whole selfie thing lol

I've got 20 years on you. Imagine what it was like before camera phones and we had to draw pics of ourselves. "

Lol.. At least it wasn't stone and chizel.. Lol

Walsall

"Photos - if doing selfies go from above not below as it is a more flattering angle.

Try and think of interesting/ fun photos.

Your bio has bits I would remove - the comments about your appearance and intelligence. Don’t sell yourself short or highlight what you perceive to be short falls.

You have repetition of long run in the first few sentences. Try and condense those down.

Try and avoid cliches like single and ready to mingle, or I don’t bite unless you want me too as it can show a lack of originality.

Being a member of xtasia is good, but not so much of a selling point for you, as it can imply thats the only club you go to.

There isn’t much about what you are looking for, other than someone to tide you over until you find a ltr or what you can offer.

I don’t mean long walks in the countryside, but try and sell yourself more.

If you have any quirky interests then highlight those.

Try and inject some of your personality into your bio, but don’t force it.

"

Wow, very informative. Thank you will look at sorting these.

Walsall

Ok amended my Bio, hopefully that's a bit better. Pics will have to come along as i take them.

» Add a new message to this topic