FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does size really matter

Does size really matter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend says i have the biggest dick she has had its 9 1/2 inch. I have always said other blokes must of pleased her in the past.. To all woman out there does size matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Your girlfriend said you are the biggest dick she has ever seen?....

Bit harsh that....

[Removed by poster at 06/09/12 09:05:28]

Welcome to my missis lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes and no. For the purely visual aspect I like a big cock.

But I have had fantastic sex with guys that have been smaller. To be honest I do find most guys with big cock's think that having the larger cock means that is all they need. In a group situation that's fine. But one on one I need my mind engaging first.

Also I find that not all larger guys can get really hard. And I love granite hard cocks.

Big is nice but not always better. Although for

Playing often play longer with the larger cocks.

Cali

*sigh*

Men, we tend to see you as complete beings, not as a single appendage.

Individual women have different preferences but whatever you have is what you have.

You may have an HGV, but can you drive it? And are we interested enough to find out. That's what you should concentrate on.

Use the search and you'll find this question is asked a lot. When you can't change it, I don't understand the fuss.

Personally i've always found people have to be more interested in what's higher than your groin before they show any interest in what's down below!

Not saying it doesn't help, but no-one i've ever met has ever messaged me saying 'nice cock - I just have to have it!' - usually more along the lines of I like your profile.

If you've a good personality - anything extra down below is just an added bonus!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My girlfriend says i have the biggest dick she has had its 9 1/2 inch. I have always said other blokes must of pleased her in the past.. To all woman out there does size matter?"
yes it does....but bigger isnt always better

By *uckylickyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

i don't think so ive had huge and small have to say didn't enjoy the huge ones as much x

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

yes it does to us but it depends normally on how they use their cock rather than size

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

To my mind - having a longer shaft means more positions become easier to attain. Also when taking photos, having more shaft in view is generally better - especially when it it covered in lady juice too.

I am Mr Average - and have never found lack of a few extra inches to be a problem. Then again, those ladies that prefer more would not choose me in the first place.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Personally i've always found people have to be more interested in what's higher than your groin before they show any interest in what's down below!

Not saying it doesn't help, but no-one i've ever met has ever messaged me saying 'nice cock - I just have to have it!' - usually more along the lines of I like your profile.

If you've a good personality - anything extra down below is just an added bonus! "

The rest of you looks good ... I like donuts with sugar like the ones u buy on the pier...

The people who say size doesn't matter usually have small cocks including myself

I have a little dick. Its pathetic and I don't get laid much. So I'm off to feel very insecure about myself.*

(*Some of that I may have made up!)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I was thinking your girlfriend is very young - perhaps she has not seen that many yet? Either way, size is not the most important attribute...It aint the meat - it is the motion ... some would say. I d say dont get too focussed on size issue alone.

"My girlfriend says i have the biggest dick she has had its 9 1/2 inch. I have always said other blokes must of pleased her in the past.. To all woman out there does size matter?"

If its too big then its important, if its too small then its important but the time to worry is if the owner is impotent.

my hubby is big and thats how i like it.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Your girlfriend said you are the biggest dick she has ever seen?....

Bit harsh that....

"

Lol lol

as long as its not small, i am quite easily pleased.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

We still dont seem to be clear on whether it does or doesnt matter and if it does matter, how much it matters

» Add a new message to this topic