FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Expectation v Reality

Expectation v Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else feel the burden of expectation v reality?

In particularly like how some guys seem to believe that I do the dishes and go to sleep in full lace lingerie, and I always look down to a T … 24/7?

When in reality, yes I do love looking down to a T when going out out (not to the shop or the park) or when having some naughty times with men. Because presentation does matter to me!

But yeah, most likely when I’m just chilling, watching tv, or going to bed. I’m with a crop top, not so sexy but very comfortable panties and my hair up Odango sailor moon style that look half cute at best?

I FEEL THIS pressure sometimes tho, when I get asked.. bet ur wearing some sexy lace slutty things right now.

Also, does any girl out there look 150% …24/7?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

They only say shit like that in the hope you go along with it and engage in dirty chat. Surely everyone knows that when home alone we dress for comfort, not show?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hope but for a lot of men this is fantasy they probably know what reality is like but just don't want to acknowledge it. They're probably sat in grubby y-fronts eating beans out of a tin while posting pictures of themselves in a suit

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its more fantasy v reality than expectations.

They want to believe you are ready to go at a moments notice, a fireman in lingerie so to speak, ready willing and able to satisfy their carnal desires as and when it suits them.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I'd wager you look a lot more like your pics a hell of a lot more often than I look like mine Kylie

The expectation that I either look like my pics or my sexual orientation is as expected is quite high on here and most come away realising that simply isn't true

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love disabusing people of my imagined hotness. Surely they're here for my sparkling personality anyway?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure why it came into my head, but do you mean as in the Big Macs you see on the posters, get to the drive thru and pick up your bag with your box in it, take a look inside and you have a little box containing the aftermath of an IED in a lettuce factory and bits of random bread hanging out the sides?!

If so, no.....i look like a right bag lady most of the time!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Quite a lot of people expect us to be having sex every time they notice we're awake late. We often get asked at 1 a.m. if we are. As if we'd be posting in the forum at the same time

Nah don't feel pressure. I get the same thing, guys asking what I'm wearing when the reality is I'm in my PJs without make up and my hair hasn't even been brushed yet

Derby

"Not sure why it came into my head, but do you mean as in the Big Macs you see on the posters, get to the drive thru and pick up your bag with your box in it, take a look inside and you have a little box containing the aftermath of an IED in a lettuce factory and bits of random bread hanging out the sides?!

If so, no.....i look like a right bag lady most of the time! "

Try getting a triple sausage and egg McMuffin with extra cheese....they're the worst looking thing McDonald's do (the best taste ever though)

"I'd wager you look a lot more like your pics a hell of a lot more often than I look like mine Kylie

The expectation that I either look like my pics or my sexual orientation is as expected is quite high on here and most come away realising that simply isn't true "

Ha yes but I still look fucking grubby like a crusty bread when I wake up In the morning

AND NO, I DON’T sleep in lace and heels haha x but I do have my favourite pink crop top on atm

But I can imagine it’s kinda even more accentuated for you! X

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"Not sure why it came into my head, but do you mean as in the Big Macs you see on the posters, get to the drive thru and pick up your bag with your box in it, take a look inside and you have a little box containing the aftermath of an IED in a lettuce factory and bits of random bread hanging out the sides?!

If so, no.....i look like a right bag lady most of the time! "

I hate that the burger never looks like the one on the menu

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Not so much expectation vs reality in that sense, but more demand vs delivery

I think most people these days demand so much, but when it comes to personal delivery they offer so little

I suppose it’s kinda in the same vein? These guys expect you to do all this, and they probably barely wash their Willy in return

roundabout

Bang, there goes my expectation. I always pictured you in heel, French underwear and a pair of marigolds scrubbing a baking tray

Derby

"I'd wager you look a lot more like your pics a hell of a lot more often than I look like mine Kylie

The expectation that I either look like my pics or my sexual orientation is as expected is quite high on here and most come away realising that simply isn't true

Ha yes but I still look fucking grubby like a crusty bread when I wake up In the morning

AND NO, I DON’T sleep in lace and heels haha x but I do have my favourite pink crop top on atm

But I can imagine it’s kinda even more accentuated for you! X "

You know crusty bread tastes so good though right

Check your messages and I'll show you how different

"Not so much expectation vs reality in that sense, but more demand vs delivery

I think most people these days demand so much, but when it comes to personal delivery they offer so little

I suppose it’s kinda in the same vein? These guys expect you to do all this, and they probably barely wash their Willy in return "

mmm cock cheese

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Dont feel the burden but it does make me smile how some people seem to think that we are horny 24/7 and can't understand that after working all day, going to the gym etc we might just want to put on some pj's and fall asleep on the sofa watching some crappy TV.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Genuinely no… I make sure those that know me see me completely as I am.. so crazy hair, in my comfies, no makeup.. I’d rather people see the full picture ASAP so they never expect anything else.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Most of my chats on here these days are quite lighthearted, humorous and flirty. I guess that makes any resulting meet a lot more laid back and less expectation on the sexual side of things.

I think there is am expectation for women to dress up for play. I've noticed at the clubs women making an effort but guys turning up in casual wear.

“What are you wearing?!?”

Sir, I’m eating crisps in my penguin onesie, please leave me alone.

I suppose it’s kinda in the same vein? These guys expect you to do all this, and they probably barely wash their Willy in return "

Hahaha u have me in stitches. To be fair I think sometimes, damn, isn’t it/wouldn’t it be fucking easy to be a guy. All you have to do is unzip the pants and take a dick pic. If I’m lucky they might trim. And put an aftershave on…. If I’m lucky

"“What are you wearing?!?”

Sir, I’m eating crisps in my penguin onesie, please leave me alone."

DEAAAAAD!!! Absolutely

“What are you doing?” (Sent at 2am)

Me: I’m doing nothing, literally doing thing …

(When expectation from the other side was… “I’m finger myself waiting for dick to come at me in full force”)

Sir, I’m eating crisps in my penguin onesie, please leave me alone.

DEAAAAAD!!! Absolutely

“What are you doing?” (Sent at 2am)

Me: I’m doing nothing, literally doing thing …

(When expectation from the other side was… “I’m finger myself waiting for dick to come at me in full force”)"

*fingering

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I suppose it’s kinda in the same vein? These guys expect you to do all this, and they probably barely wash their Willy in return

Hahaha u have me in stitches. To be fair I think sometimes, damn, isn’t it/wouldn’t it be fucking easy to be a guy. All you have to do is unzip the pants and take a dick pic. If I’m lucky they might trim. And put an aftershave on…. If I’m lucky "

You think that because your forgetting the work they have to put in to get to that point. Look at the endless posts on this forum about guy that can’t get a meet. It’s not easy for either side.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

When you get asked , I've got a spare half hour wanna meet I think take me longer then that in the shower and to dry my hair lol. They say I bet you look stunning , not when at home in my PJ's with no make up on pmsl , don't look perfect 24/7 and could never ever meet anyone without at least getting a shower x

"Bang, there goes my expectation. I always pictured you in heel, French underwear and a pair of marigolds scrubbing a baking tray "

Sorry to shatter your fantasy hahah x I’m just an avarage fucking girl trying to get through life

Derby

"Bang, there goes my expectation. I always pictured you in heel, French underwear and a pair of marigolds scrubbing a baking tray

Sorry to shatter your fantasy hahah x I’m just an avarage fucking girl trying to get through life "

Nahhhh you're certainly not average

"When you get asked , I've got a spare half hour wanna meet I think take me longer then that in the shower and to dry my hair lol. They say I bet you look stunning , not when at home in my PJ's with no make up on pmsl , don't look perfect 24/7 and could never ever meet anyone without at least getting a shower x"

DEAD! Takes me literally 25mins to dry my hair if I’m lucky and I’ve got a huge professional hair dryer, then 25 mins to straighten my hair

And I always do the blow dry + hair straightening xx

Guess what, my hair gets washed twice a week only.(I dry shampoo here and there)

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"They only say shit like that in the hope you go along with it and engage in dirty chat. Surely everyone knows that when home alone we dress for comfort, not show?"

This exactly. Dirty chat and wank is what they're really after.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Defenitly not , i love my comfy cuties primark pyjamas

roundabout

"Bang, there goes my expectation. I always pictured you in heel, French underwear and a pair of marigolds scrubbing a baking tray

Sorry to shatter your fantasy hahah x I’m just an avarage fucking girl trying to get through life "

I can forgive you, in time.

Our definitions of average clearly differ

roundabout

I like that you keep it formal

I only wear make up if I go out out you'll mostly find me wearing sterchy skinny jeans and a plain old t shirt with sliders. My hair just doing its own thing with its natural mane-like waviness.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"When you get asked , I've got a spare half hour wanna meet I think take me longer then that in the shower and to dry my hair lol. They say I bet you look stunning , not when at home in my PJ's with no make up on pmsl , don't look perfect 24/7 and could never ever meet anyone without at least getting a shower x

DEAD! Takes me literally 25mins to dry my hair if I’m lucky and I’ve got a huge professional hair dryer, then 25 mins to straighten my hair

And I always do the blow dry + hair straightening xx

Guess what, my hair gets washed twice a week only.(I dry shampoo here and there)"

I need an hour at least for a Shower and shave my legs , then drying my hair my god a good half hour as it's very thick and if my hairs not right I'm not happy lol quick last minute meets not my thing x

I spend most of my time looking like a spud sorry guys, I'm a catfish

"Quite a lot of people expect us to be having sex every time they notice we're awake late. We often get asked at 1 a.m. if we are. As if we'd be posting in the forum at the same time "

Definitely this. I find most messages after midnight aren't worth reading.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I look like me most of the time. First thing in the morning I have birds nest hair! I don’t wear much makeup anyway.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I get that. Particularly centred around my body and manhood. It happens a lot less now that I take my portrait lighting along with me and limit my conquest to favourable angles.

I have this feeling too with my skin - I know every lump, bump +flaw intimately

My plan for meeting is to have the room so dark, they are not even sure if I'm in it

Aberdeenshire

"I have this feeling too with my skin - I know every lump, bump +flaw intimately

My plan for meeting is to have the room so dark, they are not even sure if I'm in it "

Blind man in the buff? Nice variation on the theme. Do you spin them round, too?

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

I take my bra off as soon as I get in the door joke , but I’m realistic terms , I let my beard grow a lot and do a lot of diy so when the ladies on my street see me , I look like something between a homeless and a builder and not buff and wearing a suit .. so I always get people asking do I know you when I meet them outside socially I love it

"I have this feeling too with my skin - I know every lump, bump +flaw intimately

My plan for meeting is to have the room so dark, they are not even sure if I'm in it

Blind man in the buff? Nice variation on the theme. Do you spin them round, too? "

Well if i did, they would know i was there then

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I really think all the fab ladies wander around in their best lingerie all of the time

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

...and flash their bits at the drop of a hat

Derby

My plan for meeting is to have the room so dark, they are not even sure if I'm in it "

Bring me donuts and I won't care about anything else

Hahahahah!!! Ur last sentence killed me

At least I can say that my manicure and pedicure are on point most of the times, and the body hair is in check cos It’s been lasered most of it haha

I resent super models right now.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes... Then I send them a pic of me in my big fluffy dressing gown lol

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Guys must think I'm glamorous 24/7

I'm not I don't sit around in heels full make up and a nighty

Aberdeenshire

Blind man in the buff? Nice variation on the theme. Do you spin them round, too?

Well if i did, they would know i was there then "

How do they get into the room in that case? "Yeah - come on round, the door is unlocked; upstairs, 2nd door on the right. It will be dark. I may not be there."

I'd bet my life you were a guy.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Quite a lot of people expect us to be having sex every time they notice we're awake late. We often get asked at 1 a.m. if we are. As if we'd be posting in the forum at the same time

Definitely this. I find most messages after midnight aren't worth reading. "

I made the mistake of logging in at 3am... Never again

"Does anyone else feel the burden of expectation v reality?

In particularly like how some guys seem to believe that I do the dishes and go to sleep in full lace lingerie, and I always look down to a T … 24/7?

When in reality, yes I do love looking down to a T when going out out (not to the shop or the park) or when having some naughty times with men. Because presentation does matter to me!

But yeah, most likely when I’m just chilling, watching tv, or going to bed. I’m with a crop top, not so sexy but very comfortable panties and my hair up Odango sailor moon style that look half cute at best?

I FEEL THIS pressure sometimes tho, when I get asked.. bet ur wearing some sexy lace slutty things right now.

Also, does any girl out there look 150% …24/7? "

Yes I always walk around the house looking like an absolute 12/10 sex kitten... Is that not normal?

"I really think all the fab ladies wander around in their best lingerie all of the time "

Hahah well, wrooong !!!

Oh what I’d do to be born a boy, wait… hold on! (jokes on me ladies and gents)

STOKE ON TRENT

"Quite a lot of people expect us to be having sex every time they notice we're awake late. We often get asked at 1 a.m. if we are. As if we'd be posting in the forum at the same time

I made the mistake of logging in at 3am... Never again "

The gremlins

Or

Free now

Yes I always walk around the house looking like an absolute 12/10 sex kitten... Is that not normal? "

Hats off to you, woman! X

I just love being comfortable most of the times x (she still looking kinda cute tho) x

Aberdeenshire

"I really think all the fab ladies wander around in their best lingerie all of the time

Hahah well, wrooong !!!

"

It's hard, getting up in the morning, being a boy, though.

I made the mistake of logging in at 3am... Never again "

I mean the effort of even turning the light on is real. At least for me…

Never mind going to open the door for dick…

Aberdeenshire

Never mind going to open the door for dick… "

Follow Midnight's darkroom lead. No need to open doors, nor switch on lights. Voila!

"I really think all the fab ladies wander around in their best lingerie all of the time

Hahah well, wrooong !!!

It's hard, getting up in the morning, being a boy, though. "

Like tell me more, I don’t remember to be fair

Was it brushing ur teeth before or after washing ur dick?

STOKE ON TRENT

I look stunning and you come stinking of alcohol

No get out

Never mind going to open the door for dick…

Follow Midnight's darkroom lead. No need to open doors, nor switch on lights. Voila!"

Like , are u suggesting them to break in? Cos I ain’t getting up to open the door

"I look stunning and you come stinking of alcohol

No get out "

Sir, LEAVE!

STOKE ON TRENT

"I look stunning and you come stinking of alcohol

No get out

Sir, LEAVE! "

Out

Aberdeenshire

Hahah well, wrooong !!!

It's hard, getting up in the morning, being a boy, though.

Like tell me more, I don’t remember to be fair

Was it brushing ur teeth before or after washing ur dick? "

Always teeth first, then dick; otherwise the bristles just taste funny.

Also none likes the BEHIND THE SCENES and outtakes but making sure my back vagina is sparkling and ready for a beating, takes its time !!! X

Goddamn it’s only 10.36am and I feel like it’s too early and TMI

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I look like the bag of potatoes that have been left in the back of the cupboard to grow its own forest 90% of the time!

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Also none likes the BEHIND THE SCENES and outtakes but making sure my back vagina is sparkling and ready for a beating, takes its time !!! X

Goddamn it’s only 10.36am and I feel like it’s too early and TMI "

you make me howl!!!!

Aberdeenshire

"I look like the bag of potatoes that have been left in the back of the cupboard to grow its own forest 90% of the time! "

But when the chips are down, I imagine you're more a peeling.

Aberdeenshire

"Also none likes the BEHIND THE SCENES and outtakes but making sure my back vagina is sparkling and ready for a beating, takes its time !!! X

you make me howl!!!! "

Was it her moon what did it?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Looking for something in particular isn't the same as expecting the sexy woman in the pics to be sitting on her sofa, dressed in lingerie, wearing heels and red lipstick every time she is online.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

How many people have pictures of themselves knee deep in dirty washing, hair not been washed for two days maybe tied back or other appearances in normal life. Every one wants to show their best - but it all adds up to a fake reality which many can't extract themselves from.

Guys see fem swingers in short skirts, 9" heals, stocking, suspenders basques doing the dishes because it is what imagery they are spoon fed, not only from pics but porn etc.

I once asked a porn star over coffee "when you watch porn" especially in 70s, 80s, Why are women in porn films butt naked with nothing but a pair of stilettos. She said one it gives their legs shape and two its what people want to see, she would never wear them having sex in real world.

STOKE ON TRENT

Looking for something in particular isn't the same as expecting the sexy woman in the pics to be sitting on her sofa, dressed in lingerie, wearing heels and red lipstick every time she is online. "

I look like my pics if I meet it takes time

STOKE ON TRENT

To get the face on

East London

I have this face when someone says take a pic for me now.

If they really need my puffy eyes, hairy legs and slob out clothes to wank over, they need help.

Aberdeenshire

Expectation Vs reality - a burd told me a surefire way to get 100 profile views in a day was to change to your best profile picture and post in the lounge. In reality, my bumples are still stuck on 2 views. Pft

East London

Looking for something in particular isn't the same as expecting the sexy woman in the pics to be sitting on her sofa, dressed in lingerie, wearing heels and red lipstick every time she is online.

I look like my pics if I meet it takes time "

But every time you log on here?

STOKE ON TRENT

I look like my pics if I meet it takes time

But every time you log on here?

"

Noooo x

you make me howl!!!! "

The sad realities of a FABFLUENCER

I should start making Tik toks about it, there might be a niche market

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

I don't get why anyone would allow themselves to feel pressured to look a certain way to fulfil expectation! Don't take it all so serious! The guys messaging are just trying to get some thrills, and why not?! I'm pretty sure the majority of men on here really don't expect us to be sitting around primed for any erotic moment! It's just talk! Play along or not, isn't it just the game we all play here?

Chill and enjoy!

STOKE ON TRENT

"I don't get why anyone would allow themselves to feel pressured to look a certain way to fulfil expectation! Don't take it all so serious! The guys messaging are just trying to get some thrills, and why not?! I'm pretty sure the majority of men on here really don't expect us to be sitting around primed for any erotic moment! It's just talk! Play along or not, isn't it just the game we all play here?

Chill and enjoy! "

Now this I love xx

"I don't get why anyone would allow themselves to feel pressured to look a certain way to fulfil expectation! Don't take it all so serious! The guys messaging are just trying to get some thrills, and why not?! I'm pretty sure the majority of men on here really don't expect us to be sitting around primed for any erotic moment! It's just talk! Play along or not, isn't it just the game we all play here?

Chill and enjoy! "

Tell that to those one who say… send a selfie now at 2AM.

Btw

I’m currently massaging my boobs trying to figure out the weather and hoping it will give them the boost they need to grow to a fucking B..

Living the life

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Also, does any girl out there look 150% …24/7? "

Exactly how I feel! It's why I dont cam with people, as when I'm at home I'm chilling and relaxing in comfies with no makeup and I don't feel comfortable or sexy like that..drives me mad how many people try to cam with me and dont want to listen. If I arrange to meet of course I'll make an effort to look good, but when I'm at home chilling with my child I want people to respect that and stop pushing!

Yes I always walk around the house looking like an absolute 12/10 sex kitten... Is that not normal?

I just love being comfortable most of the times x (she still looking kinda cute tho) x"

Haha I was only joking

50% of the time I'm in my natural state, with my curly/frizzy hair, no make up and trackies/PJ bottoms and an old t shirt.

40% of the time I've made a small effort for work zoom meetings or seeing family, brushed my hair and put a little natural makeup on

The other 10% is when I'm going out and I'm dressed up with my hair blown out, face beat to the absolute gods and my highlighter game so strong you can see it from outer space

Just over there

Chill and enjoy!

Tell that to those one who say… send a selfie now at 2AM. "

Send one! Squished up face, hair in the air, dribble on your cheek and a manky old tee-shirt! With a message saying if you manage to bang one out over this then you are one master wanker!

Aberdeenshire

"Btw

I’m currently massaging my boobs trying to figure out the weather and hoping it will give them the boost they need to grow to a fucking B..

Living the life "

To b or not to b. Who gives a hoot what size they are! - they're meteorologists!

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Chill and enjoy!

Send one! Squished up face, hair in the air, dribble on your cheek and a manky old tee-shirt! With a message saying if you manage to bang one out over this then you are one master wanker! "

You saw the opportunity to use "master bater" and swept it aside

LvM

"Btw

Living the life "

Is this a Mean Girls reference?

roundabout

"Btw

Living the life

Is this a Mean Girls reference? "

I believe so

Passed Beyond Reach

I just love being comfortable most of the times x (she still looking kinda cute tho) x

Haha I was only joking

50% of the time I'm in my natural state, with my curly/frizzy hair, no make up and trackies/PJ bottoms and an old t shirt.

40% of the time I've made a small effort for work zoom meetings or seeing family, brushed my hair and put a little natural makeup on

The other 10% is when I'm going out and I'm dressed up with my hair blown out, face beat to the absolute gods and my highlighter game so strong you can see it from outer space "

I have spent a lifetime creating fake imagery - I would take all of the above as there are part of the whole and not just that last 10% - that's just me

Many the last 10% is all they want, especially bent over putting the dirty washing in the washing machine

Just over there

Chill and enjoy!

Send one! Squished up face, hair in the air, dribble on your cheek and a manky old tee-shirt! With a message saying if you manage to bang one out over this then you are one master wanker!

You saw the opportunity to use "master bater" and swept it aside

LvM"

Bugger! Sorry Sir, grab the cane that will help focus

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes totally

A guy asked me for an early morning coffee but didn't add on the time i would have to take to get ready. I would have had to be up at the crack of dawn and I'm not that fussy about preperation. Men!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

No not at all, I just respond with what I’m actually wearing or play the game and make it up.

Even when I used to do FPF I sent three, one sun kissed and glowing, one natural face and the final one was ‘I’m tired, exhausted’ look, as never know which one would be turn up on a day of meeting with someone.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. If people are likely to see my “after sex” look and my first thing in the morning look they need to see them beforehand. It can be quite terrifying!

"Btw

Living the life

Is this a Mean Girls reference? "

Totally !!! Justice4Karen

Haha but I was literally spending time massaging my teen worthy boobs

Passed Beyond Reach

". If people are likely to see my “after sex” look and my first thing in the morning look they need to see them beforehand. It can be quite terrifying! "

Orgasm hair it can be quite frightening

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

". If people are likely to see my “after sex” look and my first thing in the morning look they need to see them beforehand. It can be quite terrifying! "

oh so true

Ive been that crazy bitch sleeping with make up on and fixing it at 6am before he wakes up when having guys overnight . obviously smelling like roses and vanilla heart notes…

RIP SKIN CARE APPARENTLY WE DONT KNOW HER..

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

". If people are likely to see my “after sex” look and my first thing in the morning look they need to see them beforehand. It can be quite terrifying!

Orgasm hair it can be quite frightening "

Haha I have so much hair. If I don’t tie it up it really can be quite the sight. Add that to the smudged mascara and eyeliner and you’ve got the lead for the next horror film!

Also not entirely true about the make up overnight it’s more like a make up no make up trick . But I am terrified it gives me anxiety

Expectations are just hopes and dreams, especialy on here anyway

Chill and enjoy!

Send one! Squished up face, hair in the air, dribble on your cheek and a manky old tee-shirt! With a message saying if you manage to bang one out over this then you are one master wanker! "

On the topic, stop spamming me with such pictures or I will have to retaliate with semi erections over toilet bowl.

I’ll slip out of the back door before you wake up then.

Chill and enjoy!

Hahah totes!

The dribble on my cheek is very frequent hahah x

". If people are likely to see my “after sex” look and my first thing in the morning look they need to see them beforehand. It can be quite terrifying!

Haha I have so much hair. If I don’t tie it up it really can be quite the sight. Add that to the smudged mascara and eyeliner and you’ve got the lead for the next horror film!"

Apparently some guys love the smudged mascara after sex look

Its a thing apparently x

Haha I have so much hair. If I don’t tie it up it really can be quite the sight. Add that to the smudged mascara and eyeliner and you’ve got the lead for the next horror film!"

Jack is in for a hell of a surprise/ride with me

Passed Beyond Reach

Jenifer Aniston to Chrystal Tips - know that look well

roundabout

Humble brag

Just over there

Chill and enjoy!

On the topic, stop spamming me with such pictures or I will have to retaliate with semi erections over toilet bowl."

Just flush your jobby away next time Que

I offer no illusion that I look completely like my photos suggest. I’m certainly softer round the edges in real life. It’s just subdued lighting and sucking in of stomach. We all present ourselves in the best light on here, why wouldn’t we.

I certainly don’t play along with the what you wearing/wank fodder chat.

I tell them, pj’s, hair uo no make up and glasses on.. that’s me 80% of the time!

"I offer no illusion that I look completely like my photos suggest. I’m certainly softer round the edges in real life. It’s just subdued lighting and sucking in of stomach. We all present ourselves in the best light on here, why wouldn’t we.

I tell them, pj’s, hair uo no make up and glasses on.. that’s me 80% of the time!

"

I do say .. I’m looking like a mess right now so no, u ain’t getting a sexy pic right now lol

Tho I feel such pressureee! And yes, the eye roll is for real haha x

Reading this and laughing, as I’m wearing my “dog walking” clothes …. Yes, of course I walk the dog while wearing heels, stockings and lingerie….

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Not really no. Like Cherry (I'm really hoping that's her username now, it's gone from my mind!), it's all a bit of fantasy and fun isn't it?

If they ask to see what I'm wearing at the moment I'll send a photo and warn them my hair might be a curly avalanche but people don't seem to have these expectations for me to be a sex kitten, more that I'll be reading some wanky book. I probably surprise them more when I am actually masturbating or wearing lingerie.

"Reading this and laughing, as I’m wearing my “dog walking” clothes …. Yes, of course I walk the dog while wearing heels, stockings and lingerie…. "

Haha to be fair scrolling through this thread makes me LOL so hard

"I look like the bag of potatoes that have been left in the back of the cupboard to grow its own forest 90% of the time! "

Hahaha how did I miss this comment!! The potatoes that are basically screaming for attention and to be thrown out

Story of my life I just buy them and leave them there

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Always naked under my clothes

"I offer no illusion that I look completely like my photos suggest. I’m certainly softer round the edges in real life. It’s just subdued lighting and sucking in of stomach. We all present ourselves in the best light on here, why wouldn’t we.

I do say .. I’m looking like a mess right now so no, u ain’t getting a sexy pic right now lol

Tho I feel such pressureee! And yes, the eye roll is for real haha x "

I rarely do the sexy pic right now thing.. I look like a gurning idiot at the best of times when doing selfies.. let alone whilst in my pj’s with no make up on.

All my pics on here took about 50 million attempts

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I get out of that by just having day meets. But once the guy is a regular fwb i will start going without any make up

Tho I feel such pressureee! And yes, the eye roll is for real haha x

I rarely do the sexy pic right now thing.. I look like a gurning idiot at the best of times when doing selfies.. let alone whilst in my pj’s with no make up on.

All my pics on here took about 50 million attempts "

Girl same! Again, I stand by my theory…NONE LIKES THE BEHIND THE SCENES

Took the right angle, and the pose and 502 attempts

to get that good pic haha

I think If they saw me they’d have me sectioned

The uniform I have to wear for my job ( bulky) isn’t flattering plus hair tied up , but I scrub up well

"The uniform I have to wear for my job ( bulky) isn’t flattering plus hair tied up , but I scrub up well "

Wait are U telling me that u don’t go to work with a blazer on no bra??????????

"Reading this and laughing, as I’m wearing my “dog walking” clothes …. Yes, of course I walk the dog while wearing heels, stockings and lingerie…. "

There must be someone , in this whole wide world who does that every single day

"The uniform I have to wear for my job ( bulky) isn’t flattering plus hair tied up , but I scrub up well

Wait are U telling me that u don’t go to work with a blazer on no bra??????????

"

Lol that wouldn’t be a good idea

» Add a new message to this topic