FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh why oh why

Oh why oh why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Okay get ready folks this is going to be a long one I’m not complaining or anything but I need to get this off my chest. (Boobs) basically I’ve noticed a lot of “couples” claim they play “together” but when I message them and get talking to them for a while like say for example a year or a few months, the lady in the couple starts pushing her man on me. What I mean is that they will say things like, my man wants you, or my man wants to fuck You while I watch. And things along those lines. When I ask them why don’t you just make a separate account or something like that I end up getting abuse.

And please don’t tell me that it’s just a bloke with access to the couples account, because nine times out of ten they are picture verified and verified by other users of the site.

Honestly I’m just off loading don’t think too deeply about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I get abuse from people because I'm not single and told I should use a couples profile instead of a single even though we meet separately so you really can't win on this one.

no

"I get abuse from people because I'm not single and told I should use a couples profile instead of a single even though we meet separately so you really can't win on this one. "

People can do whatever they want BUT what I was saying is why can’t they make a separate account as well, because I know if I “wanted a single Male” I would of just messaged them myself. And avoided them all together

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Unfortunately we can’t really answer for other people’s actions, it’s their choice how they use the site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I get abuse from people because I'm not single and told I should use a couples profile instead of a single even though we meet separately so you really can't win on this one.

People can do whatever they want BUT what I was saying is why can’t they make a separate account as well, because I know if I “wanted a single Male” I would of just messaged them myself. And avoided them all together "

I so get your point tbh. I do say the same if i wanted a man i would just find a single man, why am i shagging your fella?

Some get off on the idea of the bloke going out and meeting women though. Or it could be that the lady doesnt fancy you but the chap does…..

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Unfortunately we can’t really answer for other people’s actions, it’s their choice how they use the site "

I d agree with you - same on whether people should or should not be "dating" ona swing site. It is what people want to make if it.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Unfortunately we can’t really answer for other people’s actions, it’s their choice how they use the site

I d agree with you - same on whether people should or should not be "dating" ona swing site. It is what people want to make if it.

"

But it isn't right when they approach you in a 'couple' mode, then change to well you can meet my fella in his own when I'm at work etc. I gave up meeting couples because they would even get to the social meet stage, then further mails were usually to meet and entertain the husband separately.

In the middle

"Unfortunately we can’t really answer for other people’s actions, it’s their choice how they use the site

But it isn't right when they approach you in a 'couple' mode, then change to well you can meet my fella in his own when I'm at work etc. I gave up meeting couples because they would even get to the social meet stage, then further mails were usually to meet and entertain the husband separately."

Maybe that’s what they are into, doesn’t mean the hubby needs a profile of his own, not all hot wives have a single profile or are told maybe they need one do they?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I get abuse from people because I'm not single and told I should use a couples profile instead of a single even though we meet separately so you really can't win on this one.

People can do whatever they want BUT what I was saying is why can’t they make a separate account as well, because I know if I “wanted a single Male” I would of just messaged them myself. And avoided them all together "

I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying. I do precisely what you're saying they should do but other people take exception to it still and say I should be using a couples account even though I want to meet on my own.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feels to me it's the dishonesty (maybe too strong a word) of what is being looked for. Benefit of the doubt says they joined as a couple but she became less keen.l and the dynamic changes. But still. Be honest.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

But it isn't right when they approach you in a 'couple' mode, then change to well you can meet my fella in his own when I'm at work etc. I gave up meeting couples because they would even get to the social meet stage, then further mails were usually to meet and entertain the husband separately."

I get this as well - and it is a bit irritating, I agree. I just say, thanks but no thanks. Perhaps I do not get as many as you.

Kidsgrove

But it isn't right when they approach you in a 'couple' mode, then change to well you can meet my fella in his own when I'm at work etc. I gave up meeting couples because they would even get to the social meet stage, then further mails were usually to meet and entertain the husband separately.

Maybe that’s what they are into, doesn’t mean the hubby needs a profile of his own, not all hot wives have a single profile or are told maybe they need one do they? "

That may be what they are into, but they deceived me into meeting them under pretence that we would meet as a threesome, then changed to meet my husband in his own.

In the middle

Maybe that’s what they are into, doesn’t mean the hubby needs a profile of his own, not all hot wives have a single profile or are told maybe they need one do they?

That may be what they are into, but they deceived me into meeting them under pretence that we would meet as a threesome, then changed to meet my husband in his own. "

They probably is the husband on his own

Kidsgrove

That may be what they are into, but they deceived me into meeting them under pretence that we would meet as a threesome, then changed to meet my husband in his own.

They probably is the husband on his own "

No, we would actually have a social meet together. Husband, wife, me. We would walk away and agree to sort a date out to meet when we had our calendars available etc. Then the mails would change to....well it's difficult to arrange a time when we can all meet, I work nights .. you could meet John on his own...

no

No, we would actually have a social meet together. Husband, wife, me. We would walk away and agree to sort a date out to meet when we had our calendars available etc. Then the mails would change to....well it's difficult to arrange a time when we can all meet, I work nights .. you could meet John on his own... "

This this is what happens to me

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

People can use the site how they want to but they shouldn't be lying about meeting as a couple when it's just the man who wants sex.

He should have his own profile.

East London

Maybe that’s what they are into, doesn’t mean the hubby needs a profile of his own, not all hot wives have a single profile or are told maybe they need one do they? "

So couples can lie, and it's ok because that's what they're into?

What if married men are into pretending to be single? Is that ok too?

In the middle

No, we would actually have a social meet together. Husband, wife, me. We would walk away and agree to sort a date out to meet when we had our calendars available etc. Then the mails would change to....well it's difficult to arrange a time when we can all meet, I work nights .. you could meet John on his own...

This this is what happens to me"

Then tell them to get lost

In the middle

"

I meant it might be a hot husband situation

East London

I meant it might be a hot husband situation "

Then they should state that on their profile, or when they are first messaged.

no

I meant it might be a hot husband situation

Then they should state that on their profile, or when they are first messaged.

"

. YES!!!!

Honestly I don’t mind if when I message they tell me straight up, but when I’ve been talking to them for months that’s where I feel like an idiot. Like I put all my energy into it only to it just be oh my husband wants you. Nah it’s off putting.

Like I have seen couples who put on their bio we play separately and all that.

» Add a new message to this topic