FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married Men

Married Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So you have joined fab for whatever reason...They are your reasons and I am not here to judge you on that one... However I am a curious beaver does your wife not notice a change.. for example you might have had hairy dick for the past 20 years then suddenly they become trimmed? You want more sex with her? you want less sex with Her...

I am pretty sure I would see a change in behaviour but sometimes I am like Miss Maple....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha made me chuckle... This may be interesting, see how many will actually own up

"So you have joined fab for whatever reason...They are your reasons and I am not here to judge you on that one... However I am a curious beaver does your wife not notice a change.. for example you might have had hairy dick for the past 20 years then suddenly they become trimmed? You want more sex with her? you want less sex with Her...

I am pretty sure I would see a change in behaviour but sometimes I am like Miss Maple.... "

A curious beaver is always more preferable than a yawing beaver!!

"

I am pretty sure I would see a change in behaviour but sometimes I am like Miss Maple.... "

Miss Maple.... like the syrup?

"

I am pretty sure I would see a change in behaviour but sometimes I am like Miss Maple....

Miss Maple.... like the syrup? "

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Marple....

"

Miss Maple.... like the syrup? "

I too am intreacled to know more ....

"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Marple.... "

No no no! Stick to 'maple' - I luuuuuurve maple syrup! Yum!

"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Marple.... "

Miss Maple sounds much more agreeable!

"

No no no! Stick to 'maple' - I luuuuuurve maple syrup! Yum! "

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... "

Are you going to ask the married women the same question then?

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... Are you going to ask the married women the same question then?"

No, let's just pick on married men!

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... Are you going to ask the married women the same question then?"

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme??

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... Are you going to ask the married women the same question then?

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? "

Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone will point out....

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... Are you going to ask the married women the same question then?

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone will point out...."

You are hard work at times!! However I still think you are ok...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone will point out....

You are hard work at times!! However I still think you are ok... "

Im always hard work....but im worth it

"

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone will point out....

You are hard work at times!! However I still think you are ok... Im always hard work....but im worth it"

You are!!!

"

No no no! Stick to 'maple' - I

luuuuuurve maple syrup! Yum!

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone

will point out...."

You don't have to post if you don't want to jeeeeze!

Personally I think if a relationship has gone so far as one person wandering then the other probably wouldn't want to or care to acknowledge the fact anyway marriages aren't about one person they ate about two people

It takes two people to make a marriage work while personally I don't condone cheating of any kind I can understand and appreciate sometimes why it happens

I just wanted to say that this thread was not a dig at just married men.... I guess its about everyone that is in a relationship/marriage both men and women...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone

will point out....

You don't have to post if you don't want to jeeeeze! "

Right thats it, your going in my little black book!

"

Ok tonight I am going to me Miss Maple.... Are you going to ask the married women the same question then

I did think about that when I posted the question so in order to be fair and not sexist the question is open to married women..... Is that better femme?? Not really as the title says married men....very one sided on here at the minute....lets all have a go at the the guys eh? It starts getting a bit

tedious really.....IMHO anyway...but i dont have to post as im sure someone

will point out....

You don't have to post if you don't want to jeeeeze! Right thats it, your going in my little black book! "

Lol it's only taken me 6 months

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

personally i give married guys a wide birth and for one reason only... i wudnt like another woman to do it to me .. therefore i dont do it to another woman .. i dont judge married men or women for wot they do as i do not know the circumstances that led them to do this .. nor do i wish to know them .. its just not something i want to get involved with. I do however chat fairly frequently with a guy who i know who is married as hes been open and honest with me .. but that is all we do chat .. its a friendship and will always stay that way

I seriously don't know why people blame 'the other woman' or 'the other man'.

It is the married person that is cheating. The other one doesn't force them to have sex with them. It's the married person's choice!!

If I was in a relationship and my partner cheated I would blame them.... Not the other person.

"So you have joined fab for whatever reason...They are your reasons and I am not here to judge you on that one... However I am a curious beaver does your wife not notice a change.. for example you might have had hairy dick for the past 20 years then suddenly they become trimmed? You want more sex with her? you want less sex with Her...

or they start looking after themselves more?

or

they start to dress better

or they go out with Friends down the pub

"I seriously don't know why people blame 'the other woman' or 'the other man'.

It is the married person that is cheating. The other one doesn't force them to have sex with them. It's the married person's choice!!

If I was in a relationship and my partner cheated I would blame them.... Not the other person. "

Oh I took great pleasure in blaming both of them! lol!

... it had nothing whatsoever to do with me, I was perfect

» Add a new message to this topic