FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First messages…

First messages…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *marine OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

So do I include everything in the first message? Or do I keep it simple with a picture and see if I get a reply??…

Thanks I’m advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whole life sorry plus a sky remote picture

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"Whole life sorry plus a sky remote picture "

This ^

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"So do I include everything in the first message? Or do I keep it simple with a picture and see if I get a reply??…

Thanks I’m advance. "

This is what I do.

Read the profile and if it looks like we may both have interest, I send a message with a face pic and say something like

"Hi! I'm Topsy, I like your (picture/words/interests) and would like to get to know more about you. Here's me...)"

If someone sends me messages like that, I'll always reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So do I include everything in the first message? Or do I keep it simple with a picture and see if I get a reply??…

Thanks I’m advance.

This is what I do.

Read the profile and if it looks like we may both have interest, I send a message with a face pic and say something like

"Hi! I'm Topsy, I like your (picture/words/interests) and would like to get to know more about you. Here's me...)"

If someone sends me messages like that, I'll always reply."

This is similar to what we do, find something in the profile that you can start a conversation with, be it something in one of their photos or something written in the bio. Attach a nice face picture to go with it (no dicks) and go from there. It’s not guaranteed success by any means but will get a damn sight more interest than one liners, objectifying messages or dick pics!

» Add a new message to this topic